Page 103 of 199 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1983

Thread: The News

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLee View Post
    Anann, I wanted to update your report to briefly mention that kurupt ported in to help you, which surprised me because I thought Starkies always attacked solo. He launched a few waves which had minor effect, and then promptly got stuck and had to truce. He just ported out after accomplishing nothing but proving his incompetence. However, I give you both credit for trying. You killed some troops but suspect you lost a great deal more, even allowing for your high heal rate. Still, your war city was well stocked and your attacks were well orchestrated.

It was my pleasure to draft you and kurupt both, thank you. I think your posts were actually almost charming, and yet if I praised you too much your group would suspect something was amiss.

For those that claim how easy it is to clear HCs (when the owner of an HC is offline), study Anann's example.

ThunderLee
    Oh yes at the end K baby did decide to come in... We saw a nice hero with a 15 set of sparkles... Couldn't have been his...

And for the record my dear TL... I spoke to dope about porting. He was excited and gave my coords to two different hcs... I have alwsys wanted Philly ( since I have cleared it 2 times and got to play the comfort game). Dope even told me he would be staying up to play with me... It was not my intention to port in on him when he was offline... So how happy was I ehen he told me to come and play... Too bad someone had to take over for him.... Dope was fun to talk to.

Sigh I lost a fair amount of troops and some level 100s but had fun so it's all good. When dope is ready he owes me a port.... Let me know.

Xoxox ananny ;p

Magic, rumours of your charm precede you but are exaggerated, I think. Your alliance is well known for an appalling lack of fair play. Taunting by whisper and in world chat, botting, closing gates immediately .. the list goes on and on. You fool no one.

I come to the forum on rare occasion and usually to ensure that some sort of drivel from the opposition is corrected. I knew you would appear, lol ... like clockwork, you just cannot help yourself.

Now the rest of the usual suspects will follow ...

ThunderLee
    Lets see when ThunderLee writes on the forum:

1. When he was wiped the first time and mantika saved his ass. all he did was trashtalking and insulting people.
    2. When his account was hacked by Cocaine he was really quickly to accuse SHUSH of doing that, while ThunderLee admitted that he gave his account info to Cocaine (thats cheating mr ThunderLee)
    3. When Phalanx3 finally decided the got enough of the stupidy of ThunderLee and left the coalition. Khans, 3OO, Sentinel declared on them but NOT Phalanx. Why? because ThunderLee knew that he was spreading lies.
    4. When GhostAngel and several others left Phalanx2 because of the lies of ThunderLee about Sledge. ThunderLee was really quick to call out GhostAngel for a 1 vs 1, but what really happened was that other Phalanx ported on GhostAngel, NOT Thunderlee.
    5. Now he was wiped for the 2nd time by only 2 players. 9 alliances attacked Hugehsy and me. Again ThunderLee admitted that he had babysitters on his account.

And the list goes on and on.

I assume that your allies get bored about you Thunderlee. They always have to save your ass and you never help them in return. I wonder how long it takes before you get the same action that Crimson got this year.

I only hope that the honorous players of Phalanx, and yes there are honorous players in Phalanx, not the host, will decide that enough is enough. And then no one will save your ass again Thunderlee.

Damn, you are accusing and insulting us all the time and i still am able not to trashtalk or insult you, just stating facts. Damn i am good

Quote Originally Posted by [Vicious] View Post
    The actual owner of the HC was offline, but there still was online defense. Learn to read.
    Too late. I learned a long time ago. So when I see your name I know that there is never going to be anything useful that follows.

Too late. I learned a long time ago. So when I see your name I know that there is never going to be anything useful that follows.
    Sure, just disregard everything I say. You're cool.

ThunderLee,

better stop seeing yourself as a victim, but accept the consequences of your behaviour as a host and your actions. Try to write posts without trashtalking and insulting. Because now, when i see your name i know that thats all that i can expect. Act like a grown up and not like a spoiled kid, i know yoy can do that.

Let the true spirit of Christmas in your heart.

You will see that people actually might like or respect you, i know it takes a long time before they do, but start today.

Good luck with your efforts and i hope to see a better ThunderLee in 2012.

magicbie

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    Lets see when ThunderLee writes on the forum:

1. When he was wiped the first time and mantika saved his ass. all he did was trashtalking and insulting people.
    2. When his account was hacked by Cocaine he was really quickly to accuse SHUSH of doing that, while ThunderLee admitted that he gave his account info to Cocaine (thats cheating mr ThunderLee)
    3. When Phalanx3 finally decided the got enough of the stupidy of ThunderLee and left the coalition. Khans, 3OO, Sentinel declared on them but NOT Phalanx. Why? because ThunderLee knew that he was spreading lies.
    4. When GhostAngel and several others left Phalanx2 because of the lies of ThunderLee about Sledge. ThunderLee was really quick to call out GhostAngel for a 1 vs 1, but what really happened was that other Phalanx ported on GhostAngel, NOT Thunderlee.
    5. Now he was wiped for the 2nd time by only 2 players. 9 alliances attacked Hugehsy and me. Again ThunderLee admitted that he had babysitters on his account.

And the list goes on and on.

I assume that your allies get bored about you Thunderlee. They always have to save your ass and you never help them in return. I wonder how long it takes before you get the same action that Crimson got this year.

I only hope that the honorous players of Phalanx, and yes there are honorous players in Phalanx, not the host, will decide that enough is enough. And then no one will save your ass again Thunderlee.

Damn, you are accusing and insulting us all the time and i still am able not to trashtalk or insult you, just stating facts. Damn i am good
    Magic,

Mantika, the Khans, 3OO and Sentinel plus my own players did indeed save Moscow. I think they have done a fabulous job and I am in their debt . I sincerely appreciate all that so many have done for me and in solidarity with our alliance and my players throughout the PHALANX group.

P3 refused to attack an enemy alliance and had arranged a secret truce with them, which was against our rules and coalition policy. Now they are openly a part of your group instead of collaborating with you secretly.

GhostAngel called me out in wc, very crudely as is her style. I promised to take up her challenge, which I did a few days later, and largely cleaned her out. She ported out shortly thereafter and npc'd her HCs that she could not defend. Ask her, or anyone who saw the war reports.

As for COCAINE, that episode was well documented at the time. He came to regret what he had done, and he was forgiven by me and my leadership team in the spirit of reconciliation.

Both I and PHALANX have aided our allies on many occasions and always when called upon to the best of our ability. We are proud to be their friends and to be among players of honor.

ThunderLee

Quote Originally Posted by torxxx View Post
    ThunderLee, YOUR alliance is know for an appalling lack of fair play. Botting, closing gates immediately, account sharing, incredible numbers of alt accounts. . . the list goes on and on. You fool noone.

p.s. I forgot to bring up that your alliance at your orders will send petty attacks 24/7 at a player for weeks on end, which most people in general consider to be one of the most offensive ways to play the game. Maybe you assume that these players will be online 24/7? Or that this strategy is in the spirit of fun gameplay? Across all of the evony servers you have become famous for this most unethical style of play. It will be your legacy of shame.
    My legacy of shame will be that I ever accepted that you would keep your word and leave this server.

ThunderLee,

do you really believe what you are posting here to be the truth?
    If you do you are living in a virtual world without knowing what the reality is.
    But if that makes you happy, i am glad for you, but also feel sorry for you.

I just worry for you what you will do to yourself when you wake up and see yourself alone.

In former accasions i saw several Phalanx players posting here to support you. You might wonder why this doesnt happen this time.

And about Cocaine: you were really quick to accuse others, but you were not big enough to admit that you were wrong ThunderLee. But we know that thats your style.

magicbie

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    ThunderLee,

do you really believe what you are posting here to be the truth?
    If you do you are living in a virtual world without knowing what the reality is.
    But if that makes you happy, i am glad for you, but also feel sorry for you.

I just worry for you what you will do to yourself when you wake up and see yourself alone.

In former accasions i saw several Phalanx players posting here to support you. You might wonder why this doesnt happen this time.

And about Cocaine: you were really quick to accuse others, but you were not big enough to admit that you were wrong ThunderLee. But we know that thats your style.

magicbie
    Magic,

Your own player LEIFUR attempted to steal Moscow from me during that time, as you will recall. We intercepted his whispers and the attacks that LEIFUR sent would have shown up in your war reports. Perhaps you have forgotten?

Another player within your alliance wrote to me that it was well known within your alliance at the time that my account had been compromised. Maybe this has slipped your mind? I posted the msg at the time for all to read, and he admitted it here in the forum.

I called you and your leadership out and asked for verification that you had not collaborated in the attacks/capture, but you never responded. Your silence spoke volumes.

You immediately close gates when attacked. You only attack my capital when you know I am offline. You did this on Christmas Eve knowing full well that I would not be defending ... and you speak of Christmas charity. It's laughable.

Everything you write is filled with distortions, half truths and outright falsehoods. You play without honor and that attitude infects your entire alliance and those that follow you.

I have the good fortune to be surrounded with great people, players with character that value fair play, and that enjoy the camaraderie and esprit that we have always had. We emphasize teamwork and helping our friends.

You can only write to me here in the forum because I have had you blocked in the game because of your silly whispers and taunts ... and having had the opportunity to once again expose you for what you are and what you represent, I depart wishing you the joy of the new year with the same sincerity that you expressed.

ThunderLee

ThunderLee,

fact: Cocaine, one who you gave your info, did something on your account that you called hacking.
    fact: You accused us of hacking your account.
    Thats plain stupid.

I wont react to the rest of your post because all you do is twisting words.

And your response shows that you indeed believe what you post here.
    Unfortunately you are one of the few