Page 153 of 199 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1983

Thread: The News

Quote Originally Posted by birk1982 View Post
    Not even i bought this one and i have spoken with him several times a week for 1,5 years lol
    Then you must be really disappointed in the "man" you are loyal to for one and a half year/

Well i asked?
    Saw the whole convo and ended up being an even more solid PHALANX member than ever before.
    This is all another point finger at eachoter thingy
    Now i come from a land where we call a showel an showel....lets stick to the game and

Quote Originally Posted by birk1982 View Post
    Well i asked?
    Saw the whole convo and ended up being an even more solid PHALANX member than ever before.
    This is all another point finger at eachoter thingy
    Now i come from a land where we call a showel an showel....lets stick to the game and
    I saw the whole convo also and I come from a country where we tolerate almost everything but this time ThunderLee went lower I thought was possible. But i wont go as low as he did but just say that i feel sorry for him, his family and his alliance on na1, because now its obvious what his mental state is.

Lets stick to the game but dont accuse people for things like ThunderLee did in his mail.

And Birk, you know how I think about you but I have to admit, something changed today.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    And Birk, you know how I think about you but I have to admit, something changed today.
    WHHAHAHAHHAHHAAH, I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *wipes away his tear* I remember when Magic used that line on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Tawz View Post
    WHHAHAHAHHAHHAAH, I mean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *wipes away his tear* I remember when Magic used that line on me...
    Sorry Tawz,

I didnt use that line on you.
    I told you from the beginning you are just a mini wonga.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTouch View Post
    Sorry Tawz,

I didnt use that line on you.
    I told you from the beginning you are just a mini wonga.
    Why lie? You only started with Mini Wonga a couple months ago... Before then you'd pink me stuff about nail, and what you try to do to get a rise outa him... Then there was a time you posted almost the same thing to me or whispered.. I am sure its on the forums, if not, it was a whisper...
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 05-06-2012 at 11:45 AM.

[QUOTE=MagicalTouch;1901433]I saw the whole convo also and I come from a country where we tolerate almost everything but this time ThunderLee went lower I thought was possible. But i wont go as low as he did but just say that i feel sorry for him, his family and his alliance on na1, because now its obvious what his mental state is.

Well things change all the time and thank god for that or the world would stop up
    I do whatever my mind feels is right and will always follow my stomack feeling....
    Remember there is two types of men in this world,the ones that eat **** and the once that makes it. Who do you want to be?
    Happy weekend all and down with the drama

Congrats MISERY with youre 15 star set

Quote Originally Posted by Unborn. View Post
    Congrats MISERY with youre 15 star set
    let the reports come

News of note. A few days ago I random ported into Romagna and Tuscany and plundered various enemy cities. The easiest was magicbie's HC 12 of Venice, which of course sat with closed gates. I plundered most of it without opposition after taking out the wall defenses. The gates opened after my transports had cleared. I dropped a few scout bombs in on my way out to lower honor as a final goodbye.

agentGav, now that his "friend" OCCUPYcarl has apparently retired from the game, has resumed his obsession with me using his own account. Lots of scouting on two of my HCs over the weekend, so I scouted him in return, saw that his suppression settings were not properly set on various colonies, and proceeded to backdoor him through one of them. Not sure of his exact losses but a fair number of his troops were cleared out through this attack.

Since backdoor colony hits don't show up in war reports, Gav's fellow alliance members wouldn't be aware of this, so I did want to mention it and encourage someone to explain how colony suppression settings work.

In response, after he was sure I was offline, Gav ported in on one of my 12s and very nearly captured it. The gates were open, as always on my Historics -- unlike the pathetic practice followed by magicbie and his friends, who always have them closed.

Gav was confronted by other players who ported in and counter attacked him. After taking some hits, he once again ported out when things got hot and he could not take the target he had hoped to claim.

Most of the time I don't post in the forum because doing so invites Gav (who writes here as Torxxx) and magicbie to post smarmy, inaccurate and idiotic responses. It is always the same. It's why I don't enter hog wrestling contests at the state fair. Even if you win, you wind up going home smelling bad, covered in mud and hog excrement, and the hog is still a hog. You haven't taught it anything.

So ... Gav and magicbie, soooeeeeyyyy! This video is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVcVSEa_Ooo
    Last edited by ThunderLee; 04-17-2012 at 09:49 AM.