Page 165 of 199 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1983

Thread: The News

You beating around the bush again Gav, or are you going to take a HC and show the server hows it done. My guess would be you cant, and your wont.

Sig by Me,Myself, and Irene

Quote Originally Posted by BossY View Post
    You beating around the bush again Gav, or are you going to take a HC and show the server hows it done. My guess would be you cant, and your wont.
    You guys would have to stop speechtexting for me to take one, and the previous posts from your team clearly indicate that they don't plan to do that

so. . . nope no HCs for me.

oh yeah and in addition to that, they are totally worthless, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by torxxx View Post
    You guys would have to stop speechtexting for me to take one, and the previous posts from your team clearly indicate that they don't plan to do that

so. . . nope no HCs for me.

oh yeah and in addition to that, they are totally worthless, lmao.

so you cant defend one like you tell everyone else to do. Thanks for the input.

Sig by Me,Myself, and Irene

Then Khans have to come back with "she was offline" or "you knew she was inactive". . . whatever
    lol Didnt get it,you got lots of excuse about this game
    1.This is my style(using truce)
    2.Everyone attacking me(using truce)
    3we hit them, everyone is coming after me (using truce)

Common man, be honest I dont know why but you are always finding an excuse for everything, this is a game play and have fun with fighting,afterall you dont have troops next to your garden and waiting to feed them

NA1 has downgraded to chat fights and troop hoarding, and your side is just as much to blame as anyone.[/QUOTE]

there has been many people send out challenges your way but you seem to never accept them because the player will be active..... blown even came into world chat and said for all 6 of you to go and attack him...
    why dont you and your 5 freinds actually attack people who you now will be online?
    not going to bs with you because your attack was well planned and executed well but maybe next time hit someone you now aint inactive...
    1 more thing gav how come you were only scout bombing while your freinds were sending real waves? you only started to send proper waves when the city was almost cleared..so dont come on here boasting how you did this and did that when the truth is.. you did nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by muckna1 View Post
    1 more thing gav how come you were only scout bombing while your freinds were sending real waves? you only started to send proper waves when the city was almost cleared..so dont come on here boasting how you did this and did that when the truth is.. you did nothing at all
    because i still had 9.5 million honor left over from this just a couple days prior (there were a couple other good reasons why i shouldn't have been there also):

http://ww.evonyurl.com/tvguyx

and this:

http://ww.evonyurl.com/vt96q2

if you think for one second that anyone on my team feels like i dont contribute, think again

when was the last time you defended long enough to gain 150 million honor Muck? never? oh i thought so
    Last edited by torxxx; 05-01-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Default burrp, scuze me

wowzer, lots of peeps who didn't even attack or counter port or even defend the hc with oodles of opinions.. same old blah blah blah...

My question is this, why let an inactive keep a 14 for so long? And Second, why complain/insult when it's taken advantage of by an enemy?

Is that a sign of arrogance that no one will attack.. ? I recall Khans/3OO/Sent taking advantage of the same thing about a year ago :P and on a much larger scale...

Was okay to do then, but not now?.... (wonder)

Guess no one in Khans has the juevos to admit letting an inactive hold a 14 was not the best idea.. lol I'd prolly faint if they did

But what do I know, I'm certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

P.S. looking forward to see what changes are coming.. I'm sure it will happen with NO glitches, because that's how Evony rolls lol
    http://i54.tinypic.com/jzxn4l.png

Thank you ~Jade~ for makin' me a Hottie!

[Alliance]<19:51>[Laney]: .... I just realised I'm colo'd by PinkKitty.... lmao, was I drunk when we did this?

[QUOTE=Tawz;1911827]
    I defended more today than most members of your coalition have defended for the entirety of their time on NA1

Jesus Gav, why don't you leave the server? No one will EVERY satisfy you. Some people port and fight, you biatch and moan... some people hit a inactive khans HC, which they KNEW to be inactive...friends and BORED people port to counter, and you moan... THIS IS HOW E.V.O.N.Y is played in 2012.... We pretty much expect you to go on but Gav, isn't it time you stopped with all your BS on here? No one really cares about what you think. yes i might not be in WR all the time but trust me, to survive on this server and get to where I am,IE: Still playing and not taking sh1t too seriously, myself and my fellow alliance members, before khans, took PLENTY of HC's, wiped and chased PLENTY of decent and bad players off the server... thing is all thats left of your side, bar a few good players, are the people that actually like you and think you're GREAT and feed into your hype, or you'd stop.. the server is this way due to the fact that we wiped and chased the good players away and the rest, well, evony passes time, the server is old, it's a habit, it's fun, its boring... can't you please please please just try not be such an angry old a$$? seriously? you made me realize that people actually might believe i get sentimental or serious over this game when its actually all in good spirits and i like getting trashy once in a while. You really need to get out. The fact that you state on here that you work with evony staff now to try and move things on, shows how sad and bored you must be in real life. Hopefully the ram strat will happen, and FYI, that was NOT cause of you, so please enlighten me, what have you done to make it fun for your allies and enemies, mr brown nose?... give it a break, stop moaning, stop biatching and farm/play or move on.. simple
    PS: How does it feel to have a HC speech text? ROFL not very nice, you biatch after one or two HC attacks that gets speeched? Try from out side, maybe a year on MAJORITY closed gates and speeches... you get a TINY TINY TINY TINY taste of what we've had for ages and you cry like a little baby.. you haven't done the time to biatch like we do at times... oh, and wow, look at that, daisys gates were open too! Kudos to the "inactive" who left gates open and didnt take the easy way out with closed gates ... hmmm actually that's a great idea.. lets give em what they give us. I was doing so well staying outa your trashy posts but you hit another new low... seriously, get out, go on a date, try get laid... do some blow.. whatever, but dont get so riled up about a game
    So you are complaining about someone complaining..... I don't know about where you come from but from where I come from that is a contradictory argument....

I don't know why anyone actually complains on here? I am lost perhaps its because I would rather just read forums to learn new ways to attack an perhaps even different strategic moves. But I am and forever will be a noob still learning... (the day you stop learning is the day you die -Albert Einstein)

But I understand there is some ego contests on forums (I.E. measuring contests) but hey to each's own it gives me something to read and laugh at.

And to address your comment about Gav yes I support him and yes I will follow him as would he me because that's what friends usually do.... Contrary to what some might say he honestly does not complain that much and one of the smartest people I have ever met that knows this game.

If you are wanting to shut him up hey why not do it in a fight instead of getting on here and doing exactly what you are complaining he is doing..... (contradictory part) or are you going to complain about that?
    Last edited by QStarK; 05-01-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: I can't spell or have any gramatic ability

Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes

[QUOTE=QStarK;1912653]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawz View Post
    (I.E. measuring contests)
    There is no contest, I win, pants down *zzzzzziiiiiiiippppppp*

Grats to SnowGhost for winning Governor again this week! Can we try have a clean race this week? I.E. No name calling or accusations, I won't mention names but it's pretty shocking how much "bad" propaganda one of the sides was trying to stir up... lets have a fun one, good luck to both candidates!!