Page 3 of 199 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The News

Behind you!! You looked, didn't you? Don't even try and deny it.

Next Broadcast:

Monday 14th Feb. 15:00 ST (21:00 GMT).

Hope to see you all there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion (Skype)
    Suddenly, a few lightyears have passed.

Thanks to Morgan, my lovely wife, for my sig!
    Na1 News - Giving The News to Na1.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbitacrazy View Post
    The gates have been closed on many attacks-had you been in 3OO when they sent their massive attacks at him you would have seen it in WR. If that's the tactic you choose to play, fine- own up to it is all I'm saying. Don't pretend to be big and bad all on your own without using comfort,speech text/closed gates if you do use it when you feel like it (or when attacks you don't know how to defend against come at you). To claim his gates are always open is incorrect-I have personally scouted him with 1 scout a couple of weeks ago just to prove the point. And account sharing is not the only untoward method used by certain people to comfort/speech text. And I'm sorry if I just don't take your word for it that he's not using questionable methods. The reference to not taking was to point out another way he has not been a great player-has he held the 16? Yes, did he ever help cap one? Nope. His skills are not as great as some folks would like to make him out to be, that is my point. I will concede that he has amazing hero stats, amazing amounts of troops and has managed to keep a 16 under great pressure. I just don't think as a player he has great skills or even much understanding of the mechanics of the game. I base this on seeing attacks he has sent at our players-much smaller players who defended just fine when he unloaded millions-literally millions- of troops on one city, including several full mech waves.
    wow, someone is jealous?
    ive seen AD attack, and he knows what he's doing. . .
    he was given the 16 because of his skills and commitment to the game.
    but one person attacking a giant alliance conglomerate that shares accts? i'm sure he knew the chances were slim.
    about his closed gates, how did he climb to 280 mil honor?
    shutup already

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    I know he closed gates, since he himself said, when 3OO launched a massive attack on him. If only one entire alliance sends only full wave per member in the same minute, [23:00 if I recall correctly], that's 90-100 waves. That's not including any additional waves a member may have sent, or any waves coming from any additional family member [cav,AD,BC,etc.]. I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with closing gates in a position like that.
    Except any time he is in WC and anyone asks him if he ever closes his gates he emphatically denies EVER closing his gates. I'm not sure when you saw him admit it as I have never seen him admit to closing the gates. Ddragonn had just as many attacks come at him in a minute's time and did NOT close gates until the end when he pulled troops and heroes out to pass it. And let me ask this-AD had just as much honor after his bout with 3OO yet,now he has a fraction of the honor. How do you think he lost it? You have to lose battles to lose that much (wage war without declaration has a cooldown and only does so much-he lost it VERY quickly)...and closing gates is a quick easy way to do it.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." ---Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by torxxx View Post
    wow, someone is jealous?
    ive seen AD attack, and he knows what he's doing. . .
    he was given the 16 because of his skills and commitment to the game.
    but one person attacking a giant alliance conglomerate that shares accts? i'm sure he knew the chances were slim.
    about his closed gates, how did he climb to 280 mil honor?
    shutup already
    Who shares accounts Bash Bros? Yes we know. And where's that honor now...don't join the conversation if you have nothing worthwhile to add. Personally attacking me doesn't change the facts-and no, I have absolutely nothing to be jealous of with AD.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life." ---Sir Winston Churchill

Except any time he is in WC and anyone asks him if he ever closes his gates he emphatically denies EVER closing his gates. I'm not sure when you saw him admit it as I have never seen him admit to closing the gates. Ddragonn had just as many attacks come at him in a minute's time and did NOT close gates until the end when he pulled troops and heroes out to pass it. And let me ask this-AD had just as much honor after his bout with 3OO yet,now he has a fraction of the honor. How do you think he lost it? You have to lose battles to lose that much (wage war without declaration has a cooldown and only does so much-he lost it VERY quickly)...and closing gates is a quick easy way to do it.
    I've seen him admit closing his gates a couple of times.
    1. Was when he talked about the assault I mentioned. 300 vs. him in a minutes time. Several 300 members should be able to attest to this as they were trash talking him while he admitted it openly in WC.
    2. He said he closed his gates so that Sentinel could finally get a scout report from his city [this was just yesterday].

Wage war only has a cooldown of 6 hours. Once the serious waves are finished honor goes down smoothly over the course of a few days [I don't know what VERY quickly is supposed to mean so I have no way of telling how long it took him]. And it does decrease honor substantially when you have high amounts of honor.

Behind you!! You looked, didn't you? Don't even try and deny it.

AfterDeath had 300m honour on the 16th Jan.. A week later, he had dropped substantially (sorry I dont I have numbers, I remember it to be around 50m?). 7 days, 6h cooldown, 4 wages a day, 28 wage wars, 17 will get you to 50m.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion (Skype)
    Suddenly, a few lightyears have passed.

Thanks to Morgan, my lovely wife, for my sig!
    Na1 News - Giving The News to Na1.

I stand corrected. I was not aware that with no walls and gates closed you do not lose honor even though you lose the battle. This makes sense as no troops are killed-so I was wrong there. I never close my gates so had no personal experience with that. And Hehe I concede that is possible-but battles lost was part of the drop if not as significant as I originally thought, it was not entirely from the strats.

For 1 person to hold of this long against some of the strongest allainces is impressive in my book no matter how you look at it, from what i heard he is able to hold out because he can rebuild troops as fast as they are killed he has some good attack heros he uses to que up troops as well as constantly building walls. In my opinion he is a good player that is very active and spends good amount of money leveling his stars and keeping his HH buffed up with Excaliber. Ps. Personally i think he left his alliance because he wanted to make sure no one could see his troop in war reports, had a few people want to ears and eyes him but could not due to he was in truce earlier(if anyone does have a report please post i am very curious)

Sentinel obtained an eyes and ears report yesterday.

http://battlena1.evony.com/default.h...bea3a70911.xml

http://ww.evonyurl.com/6ia02p

Who shares accounts Bash Bros? Yes we know. And where's that honor now...don't join the conversation if you have nothing worthwhile to add. Personally attacking me doesn't change the facts-and no, I have absolutely nothing to be jealous of with AD.
    everyone in age 2 shares accounts, dont lie. . .
    its a huge flaw
    i know AD personally and we have shared reports for months and months
    so closing the gate ocasionally is now not allowed?
    you're barking up the wrong tree on this one. . .
    personally i recently kept my gate open when 33k catapults/ 65k ballistas/ 5k rams were coming in. . . it worked out fine!!
    have you done this?
    doubtful