40 8.77%
  • ENDGAME

70 15.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Achieved Alliance?

Arrow Most Achieved Alliance?

READ STATS BEFORE VOTING; You may vote for up to 3 Alliances

No one has really posted a Best alliance thread, so I figure I'd start one. There have been many legendary alliances in the history of Age II.

Khans(NA1)- By far the loudest alliance on the forums. There are more Khans threads than any other on the forums by a large margin. While Khans might have been their first in everything, they never got Atlantis, which has really held them back. Their Lv 16 count is also lacking, although this is most likely due to much more competition than any other server.
    16s- 8, but no Atlantis. Members: 92
    Release date: March 30, 2010

Elite(NA2)- By far the most dominating alliance in Evony right now. They have 7 alliances ranked in the top 7. They own every single Level 16 except for one. But one must question how much they have achieved. It is well known that they were the last server of the pioneering servers to snag a 16 and Atlantis.
    16s- 15; Members: 700
    Release Date: March 31, 2010

Outlaws(NA3)- Outlaws is an alliance that resembles Elite in many ways. Both alliances have many sister alliances, although Outlaws doesn't dominate their server as much as Elite does. One could argue that Outlaws had much more competition than Elite did, as Outlaws had many good alliances attacking them, while Elite just coasted through their server.
    16s- 12; Members: 500.

VidiVici(NA4)- One of the great alliances on their time for sure.VidiVici, formerly known as Vengeance was right behind Fear's lead in capturing Atlantis. They also did this with no sister alliances. VidiVici also has more Level 16s than Outlaws, and 400 less members.
    16s- 13; Members: 92

Wicked(NA8)- It was always thought that the NA1-4 servers completely dominated the others, and NA5-8 were just pathetic. This quickly changed when Wicked bursted onto the scene and became the 3rd alliance to Capture Atlantis. Soon Wicked became a house hold name. They are clearly the best alliance on their grouping(NA5-8).
    16s: 10; Members: 400
    Release Date: April 5, 2010

FEAR(NA9)- Khans and FEAR posts make up 80% of this section of the forum's posts, and deservedly so. FEAR is one of the most successful and unique alliances in Age II. They completely dominated a server with 30 members, something no other alliance has done. Some of the best and brightest came from this alliance, and they were the first to capture Atlantis, a huge landmark.
    16s: 12; members: 32
    Release Date: April 21, 2010

Massacre(NA13)- One of the most dominating alliances in the Age II landscape, although when you first look at them, you wouldn't think so. Massacre has a complete choke hold over every major category in their server. They own all of the top heroes. They have 9 out of 10 top prestige members. They are the only alliance to own a Level 16 HC. Although their numbers are lacking at first sight, when you take a closer look at things, Massacre really massacred NA13.
    16s: 9; Members: 78
    Release Date: May 3, 2010

Genesis(NA19)- Right after Zero had their impressive run, Genesis followed in suit and even outdid them, capturing an eye-opening 13 Level 16 HCs. They are third in the rankings for most Lv 16s, and they opened half a year later than NA1-4 did.
    16s: 13; Members: 260
    Release Date: June 25, 2010

Genocide(NA20)- Genocide made Evony history, as they became the fastest alliance to cap Atlantis. They thought of a innovative and efficient way to cap the server's crown jewel. They didn't cap a 16 until after they had attacked and captured Atlantis. This freed them up more troops to use against Atlantis, and it worked very effectively for them.
    16s: 10; Members: 92
    Release Date: July 3, 2010

ENDGAME(NA23)- The always say save the best for last, and although this is debatable, ENDGAME has tried it's hardest to do so. They have racked up 12 Lv 16 HCs, putting them in tied for fourth spot, yet they are way behind everyone on this list on start up time. NA23 came out a full 8 months behind NA1-4, and yet they have kept pace with them. What ENDGAME has done is nothing short of amazing in their given time span. And they did it with no sisters.
    16s: 12; Members: 97
    Release Date: August 17, 2010

Final Notes: When voting, please try to take aside homerism. We all know you Khans will probably vote for yourselves, but look at the other alliances and try to decided who is the best. I have allowed 3 choices on the poll to hopefully dim the effects of homerism. I'd love to see this thread turn into a great debate. Also, the thread question is what alliance has achieved the most, and not what alliance is better. Keep that in mind when voting.
    Last edited by Satan; 02-13-2011 at 01:36 PM.

What about elvon or Shiva on NA7? Elvon has 306,000,000 prestige and 203,000,000 honor. While Shiva has 228,000,000 prestige, 492,000,000 honor and were the first to capture Atlantis on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    If you're under 18, I would suggest shoplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobPwner View Post
    What about elvon or Shiva on NA7? Elvon has 306,000,000 prestige and 203,000,000 honor. While Shiva has 228,000,000 prestige, 492,000,000 honor and were the first to capture Atlantis on the server.
    Prestige means nothing. Elvon only has 1 Level 16 HC

Khans has 8 16s now, as of an hour or so ago.

Also, I was sort of expecting NA21-Noobs to be on the list. And Epitome from All1 perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    Khans has 8 16s now, as of an hour or so ago.

Also, I was sort of expecting NA21-Noobs to be on the list. And Epitome from All1 perhaps?
    Could only fit 10 on the list. Noobs only has 5 Level 16s, which is very lacking when you look at ENDGAME, Genecide, and Genesis. Epitome is nice has 9, but they are also in All1, which is a pretty easy server to excel in.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobPwner View Post
    Why even mention honor here, i have had over 492mil honor just as one member, it has been dropped since for obv reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Could only fit 10 on the list. Noobs only has 5 Level 16s, which is very lacking when you look at ENDGAME, Genecide, and Genesis. Epitome is nice has 9, but they are also in All1, which is a pretty easy server to excel in.
    Ah, ok that makes sense. Only mentioned Noobs because I've seen them on the forums more than some of those other alliances.

Default dont forget

What?
    No vote for Shame (single player) from NA1?
    he capped 4 lvl16s before anyone on any server
    oh wait, he gave most of them to Khans and ruined the server. . .

still remarkable, part of age2 history. . .

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Hard to Answer,I Guess being former Host of Massacre I got to go for our cause, we may not control all the 16s, but that's more but laziness lol, We got over 100 HC14s but, now that's what i call controlling territory lol, First to Break n Cap the Catapult-Atlantis also, which was fun.

Any ways that aside, I think Fear have prob done quite well given there numbers, Points go to the alliances on later servers with attack button also, they may have all the knowledge open to them but they get a bit more fight also.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

I think If you want to include Stats Satan you should Also note that Genesis has bought over 200 Player accounts Now.... Has drafted Alt accounts and Allies daily since the server began ( 1 Player actually had All 19 alt accounts deleted so that player turned over All HH and troops to be drafted )

NA19 Is Pretty much dead. With Genesis Buying accounts left and right it is a running joke

Anyone who Attacks any Genesis faces weeks and weeks of Cav spams... thousands a day from Genesis Alts And Many have quit over it. They bought the first 2 HC 12's and first 2 HC 14's Along with over 200 HH now

Almost everyone who Stood up to Genesis gave up long ago due to lies, Slanderous comments, Multiple alts created to immitate, Threats, Abuse, Illegal game tactics and weeks and in 1 players case many MONTHS of 100 cav 100 scouts All from Alt accounts

Anyone who wants proof just should log into 19 and ask about on WC.

Satan... It isn't hard to Dominate when you cheat left and right, break every rule And cower behind Alt accounts

And FYI... Genesis has 9 Sister Alliances.... Mostly Alts used for drafting.... Need Proof of that just go see how many Of the Sister Alliance members have a Genesis Suz

But I can see you have been speaking to a few Genesis players who think cause they did not personally involve themselves in such tactics that they are blameless in these matters...... That is the beauty of being in An Alliance...... If Your Alliance does it and you don't but you stay there you are guilty...... And I mean we All know just how little Webby got in All those bought accounts and alts Like All those Lovely HH..... All those drafted troops..... I mean For someone who had a 400 Attack hero at best it was most amusing seeing your troop count triple my production each day in each of your cities considering I had more racks and double your Attack eyes and ears bud eyes and ears

Genesis is one of the Slimiest Alliance I have ever seen. The Former Creator Of the Genesis factions quit the server after....... Some Illegal ( Not Gaming but real life ) practices on evony..... But by then the damage was done

There ya go... Some back ground on genesis

Sorry this puts ya in Bad Light Webby but ya Are who ya hang with
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0