24 5.26%
  • Genocide

40 8.77%
  • ENDGAME

70 15.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Thread: Most Achieved Alliance?

have u ever look on CH 1, United was a very successful alliances if u find out some of their history

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Since there are now a fair few servers in Age II, you could have a nomination thread to pick out the top 10 alliances from across the board who'll go on to voted for in a poll.

Just a suggestion.
    If anyone can do it, its you Morgan

Lets make it happen, this thread used to have such promise...

NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

I personally belive that Elite is the most dominating alliance in all of evony. they now own all lvl 16 HC's and they own atlantis and countils other 14's and 12's..
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    Khans has 8 16s now, as of an hour or so ago.

Also, I was sort of expecting NA21-Noobs to be on the list. And Epitome from All1 perhaps?
    NOOBS! all they have is 42 members atlantis and all the traidors from other alliances. how about AOD with over 4 times the members, more 16s and have a complete lockdown of several states, wile noobs is spread to thin
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by boc91
    I heard a rumor that Evony has a customer service department.

Quote Originally Posted by aragog007 View Post
    I personally belive that Elite is the most dominating alliance in all of evony. they now own all lvl 16 HC's and they own atlantis and countils other 14's and 12's..
    maybe the most dominating in all of AgeII evony ...

I vote khans, and 2random ones hmmmm

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMab View Post
    I can agree with a re-vote only because I think there should be a separation of sorts between early servers and later ones... The later servers actually have a city capture as an option vrs the old servers where we can only capture hcs from players not a normal city. This drastically changes the game in a sense and should be something considered in a new set of polls. Honestly when you add the Age1 element into it it makes the server a bit harder. Don't get me wrong I'll always stand by my server however comparing to new ones its a bit of a diff game we play.
    The later servers have it much much easier as there is now so much knowledge on all parts of Age II. Information ranging from how to cap historic heroes from day one to how to break historic cities. In addition being able to capture regular cities would give the strong alliances the ability to force players into using their speech texts on defending normal cities making it easier to capture historic cities once the texts are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by aragog007 View Post
    Congrats, it is about time that a mega alliance finally began to catch up to Massacre.

Elite is certainly one of the bigger cluster of alliances, which is an impressive achievement.

Default nice

good job all