24 5.26%
  • Genocide

40 8.77%
  • ENDGAME

70 15.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Achieved Alliance?

For obvious reasons I can't add that to the stats sheet because there is no proof. Don't start trying to find any either. This shouldn't be a blame other alliances of cheating threads, more of a who is better.

What impressed me about Massacre was the massive horde of HHs on their server. Every single top HH is in Massacre. Also NA13 is one of the only servers where only one alliance has captured a Level 16 HC.

Never did my picks, so here it goes...

1. FEAR- Simply an amazing job they did. With 30 memebrs they absolutely dominated one of the most competed for servers. All of these other alliances had hundreads of members, but FEAR had 30. Amazing job.

2. ENDGAME- Even though ENDGAME started on NA23, which is one of the latest servers, they managed to keep pace with the biggest alliances, capturing 12 Lv 16s. They also did their work with 0 sister alliances.

3. VidiVici- A very overlooked but great alliance in Age II today. They have the second most Level 16s- 14. And they did this with only one alliance, unlike their competitors Elite and Outlaws. VidiVici was also one of the first alliances to do many numerous things.

Honorable Mention: Massacre and Genocide.

P.S: Anyone who votes for Khans is a serious homer. Khans would be my last choice of the group. I'd love to see someone who voted for them justify it.
    Last edited by Satan; 02-06-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    READ STATS BEFORE VOTING; You may vote for up to 3 Alliances

No one has really posted a Best alliance thread, so I figure I'd start one. There have been many legendary alliances in the history of Age II.

Khans(NA1)- By far the loudest alliance on the forums. There are more Khans threads than any other on the forums by a large margin. While Khans might have been their first in everything, they never got Atlantis, which has really held them back. Their Lv 16 count is also lacking, although this is most likely due to much more competition than any other server.
    16s- 8, but no Atlantis. Members: 92

Elite(NA2)- By far the most dominating alliance in Evony right now. They have 7 alliances ranked in the top 7. They own every single Level 16 except for one. But one must question how much they have achieved. It is well known that they were the last server of the pioneering servers to snag a 16 and Atlantis.
    16s- 15; Members: 700

Outlaws(NA3)- Outlaws is an alliance that resembles Elite in many ways. Both alliances have many sister alliances, although Outlaws doesn't dominate their server as much as Elite does. One could argue that Outlaws had much more competition than Elite did, as Outlaws had many good alliances attacking them, while Elite just coasted through their server.
    16s- 12; Members: 500.

VidiVici(NA4)- One of the great alliances on their time for sure.VidiVici, formerly known as Vengeance was right behind Fear's lead in capturing Atlantis. They also did this with no sister alliances. VidiVici also has more Level 16s than Outlaws, and 400 less members.
    16s- 14; Members: 92

Wicked(NA8)- It was always thought that the NA1-4 servers completely dominated the others, and NA5-8 were just pathetic. This quickly changed when Wicked bursted onto the scene and became the 3rd alliance to Capture Atlantis. Soon Wicked became a house hold name. They are clearly the best alliance on their grouping(NA5-8).
    16s: 10; Members: 400

FEAR(NA9)- Khans and FEAR posts make up 80% of this section of the forum's posts, and deservedly so. FEAR is one of the most successful and unique alliances in Age II. They completely dominated a server with 30 members, something no other alliance has done. Some of the best and brightest came from this alliance, and they were the first to capture Atlantis, a huge landmark.
    16s: 12; members: 32

Massacre(NA13)- One of the most dominating alliances in the Age II landscape, although when you first look at them, you wouldn't think so. Massacre has a complete choke hold over every major category in their server. They own all of the top heroes. They have 9 out of 10 top prestige members. They are the only alliance to own a Level 16 HC. Although their numbers are lacking at first sight, when you take a closer look at things, Massacre really massacred NA13.
    16s: 8; Members: 78

Genesis(NA19)- Right after Zero had their impressive run, Genesis followed in suit and even outdid them, capturing an eye-opening 13 Level 16 HCs. They are third in the rankings for most Lv 16s, and they opened half a year later than NA1-4 did.
    16s: 13; Members: 260

Genocide(NA20)- Genocide made Evony history, as they became the fastest alliance to cap Atlantis. They thought of a innovative and efficient way to cap the server's crown jewel. They didn't cap a 16 until after they had attacked and captured Atlantis. This freed them up more troops to use against Atlantis, and it worked very effectively for them.
    16s: 10; Members: 92

ENDGAME(NA23)- The always say save the best for last, and although this is debatable, ENDGAME has tried it's hardest to do so. They have racked up 12 Lv 16 HCs, putting them in tied for fourth spot, yet they are way behind everyone on this list on start up time. NA23 came out a full 8 months behind NA1-4, and yet they have kept pace with them. What ENDGAME has done is nothing short of amazing in their given time span. And they did it with no sisters.
    16s: 12; Members: 97

Final Notes: When voting, please try to take aside homerism. We all know you Khans will probably vote for yourselves, but look at the other alliances and try to decided who is the best. I have allowed 3 choices on the poll to hopefully dim the effects of homerism. I'd love to see this thread turn into a great debate. Also, the thread question is what alliance has achieved the most, and not what alliance is better. Keep that in mind when voting.
    Satan,
    You really need to seperate servers Na1-19 and Na20+
    Alliances on servers Na20+ game in a much more hard core environment. And for alliances on servers Na20+ that own most state capitals, that was much harder to achieve. Not only because they are more hard core servers, but also because they are newer servers so the alliances had less time to make progress.

All that being said, this whole poll is silly. The alliances who spent the most money are the ones who were able to move the fastest. There are so many factors, money being the main one, which need to be considered. This calls into question the word "Achievement". You must compare apples to apples for such a poll.
    Most "Achieved" = most money spent.
    Now, do a poll on the most talented alliance and that will be a totally different group.

I myself have spent lots of cash to "Achieve" certain things in this game. But I will be the first to admit that I am by far not the most skilled.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Satan,
    You really need to seperate servers Na1-19 and Na20+
    Alliances on servers Na20+ game in a much more hard core environment. And for alliances on servers Na20+ that own most state capitals, that was much harder to achieve. Not only because they are more hard core servers, but also because they are newer servers so the alliances had less time to make progress.

All that being said, this whole poll is silly. The alliances who spent the most money are the ones who were able to move the fastest. There are so many factors, money being the main one, which need to be considered. This calls into question the word "Achievement". You must compare apples to apples for such a poll.
    Most "Achieved" = most money spent.
    Now, do a poll on the most talented alliance and that will be a totally different group.

I myself have spent lots of cash to "Achieve" certain things in this game. But I will be the first to admit that I am by far not the most skilled.

I hate people who ostracize people who spend money on Evony. Like anything, if you work at it, you will be better. If some random guy picks up Evony and dumps $1,000 into an account, he still won't be good. You need a mixture of money and luck. It's not cheating to spend, the game was intended that way.

The idea is that you take into account the difficulties of each server and determine on your own.

Satan im guessing you dont play on NA1 and thats why you dont know much about khans...
    Khans is not a alliance that caps HC's its a war alliance. They do not play like most other alliances do they have 3 allies in a server with more active players then any other server... They dont recruit people in enemy alliances with important HC's like most top alliances do. Oh and about the whole atlantis thing wouldent you be ****ed if you broke atlantis and someone stole it while you were sending the loyality waves and then the guy that stole atlantis keeps his gates closed 24/7 and has magical elfs comfort and speech text and even though he has over 50 million troops in atlantis hes scared to open his gates because he knows that if he does he will loose all of those troops. Khans has caped 2 enemy 16's in the last month, how many other alliances have done that?
    EDIT: Evony took away a lot of khans HC 16's because khans were taking 16's solo and they said it is not possible and a lot of the 16's they lost were captured by other alliances... If evony did not take their 16's they would own most of the 16's on the server
    Last edited by Cysero; 02-06-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Just because you are a "war" alliance doesn't mean you can't cap 16s. Evony took away a lot of Khans HCs because they were cheating, and Evony found evidence of it.

Anyone who doesn't insta-cap Atlantis is full blown retarded, which is why Khan's attempt failed.

See the shadow behind you? That's not me.

1. FEAR - No question, first alliance to cap Atlantis and thats with 30 members, if that isn't epic I don't know what is.

2. ENDGAME - For catching up to the earlier servers after being such a late server.

3. Genocide - I was on na20 and saw what those guys could do, also for capping Atlantis the fastest.

Honorable Mention goes to Massacre, they are a 60 something member alliance ranked 1st with a lot of the HCs and HH and thats pretty pro.

There is very powerful alliances on all servers but i would have to say Fear. 1st cap of atlantis with 30ish members and nobody expected anybody but Khans to take it. Big up Fear.

Actually, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't it only Domi and one other person who duo'd atlantis?
    Last edited by Transcend; 02-06-2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Had to 'one'

Na2 Elite-- 700 members are in our main tiers, but you didn't include our training wings--

ebu-- 98
    sfuII--32
    fskII--91
    sawII--89
    sawIII--99
    stmII--60
    wraithII--93
    wraithV--14
    codered--84
    exodus--70

so in total, 1430 members.

Props go to Fear! Honestly never heard of you guys, but the fact that you did so much with so few players is impressive.
    That said, player number although being a limiting factor, doesn't attribute to total achievment.

Gotta vote for na2's Elite. As far as domination goes, there isn't any other alliance that did it better.