24 5.26%
  • Genocide

40 8.77%
  • ENDGAME

70 15.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Achieved Alliance?

700 members in main tiers with 730 in training tiers, couldn't be more unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oro View Post
    1. FEAR - No question, first alliance to cap Atlantis and thats with 30 members, if that isn't epic I don't know what is.

FEAR may have been the first to take Atlantis but they did use 30 ppl to do it.... ELITE used 9 members in total to cap Atlantis. We've also got a record time of 47 seconds from start to finish in taking a 16 which was Franconia's and player lifeless holds and we only used 6 people on lvl 16's. Also take into account that all of our 16's except the first one were taken after the change in set ups. 14 lvl 16's and Atlantis were capped with phrak and pults in them some days we got pikes but a lot of the time we got swords.

We get a lot of slack for "dominating" our server but we didn't coast through it. We divided and concurred. ELITE main was the for runner on the HC's while ELITEII did the clean up and went out attacking and colonizing. I will give props though to later servers who also get out right attacked and colonized because this does make it MUCH more difficult.

Also prestige no longer has meaning when it comes down to it. Even na2 has folks that just wh0red out their pres to get into the top 10. We all know this is true and we all know who the folks are. Realistically that shouldn't be an argument for consideration in a pole such as this.

**Sleep is for the WEAK not the ELITE!**

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMab View Post
    FEAR may have been the first to take Atlantis but they did use 30 ppl to do it.... ELITE used 9 members in total to cap Atlantis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    Actually, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't it only Domi and one other person who duo'd atlantis?
    Look over some of the other posts.
    Last edited by Transcend; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Fixed quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    Look over some of the other posts.

Yeh I did... And considering that I have NO CLUE who Domi is or what server your referring to my point is still valid and still in response the post on FEAR using 30 members. Seeing how no one answered you on "Domi and one other" I can't really go with that now can I?

Looks like Elite brought all of their members out

The amount of members is a limiting factor. Having 1,400 members makes Elite look horrible IMO. That is the main reason I didn't pick Elite.

P.S: FEAR didn't use ALL of their members to attack Atlantis.. Lol.

The alliance FEAR capped Atlantis with only 2 members, Domi and Yanka. Should be clarified now.

ELITE is the best (period)

No need to discuss it further.

One can say that they have a 100 people better alliance then our main.

While it can be true, we are spread on purpouse and if we were to consolidade all best players in our main we would have no other alliance close to match our statistics.

No point keeping discussing this.
    We are a true force with close to 1000 members.
    If we were "forced" to consolidate all best in one main we would hold all but 1 16 in the server and Atlantis, as well as all but maybe 10 LV14s. Not counting prestige for the affictionate people... we would be easily more then triple the prestige and honor when compared to the second place.

AJ
    ELITE
    na2

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Looks like Elite brought all of their members out

The amount of members is a limiting factor. Having 1,400 members makes Elite look horrible IMO. That is the main reason I didn't pick Elite.

P.S: FEAR didn't use ALL of their members to attack Atlantis.. Lol.

Yeh trust me the fact that one of my own brought up our little training wings is terrible and honestly I'm not to proud of it either. Realistically their whole purpose is to learn the ins and outs of the game. They aren't allowed to have HC's down there (allthough I know there are some that do ) and in most cases they don't even learn to attack players in those wings... This said I KNOW it doesn't help our appearance but I had to defend us some how LOL

Dominance is the acheivment that Elite has in surplus. In that factor, we are supreme.

The pure amount of players that are loyal to our cause and remain so, is a tribute to our ongoing success.

See the shadow behind you? That's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMab View Post
    FEAR may have been the first to take Atlantis but they did use 30 ppl to do it.... ELITE used 9 members in total to cap Atlantis. We've also got a record time of 47 seconds from start to finish in taking a 16 which was Franconia's and player lifeless holds and we only used 6 people on lvl 16's. Also take into account that all of our 16's except the first one were taken after the change in set ups. 14 lvl 16's and Atlantis were capped with phrak and pults in them some days we got pikes but a lot of the time we got swords.

We get a lot of slack for "dominating" our server but we didn't coast through it. We divided and concurred. ELITE main was the for runner on the HC's while ELITEII did the clean up and went out attacking and colonizing. I will give props though to later servers who also get out right attacked and colonized because this does make it MUCH more difficult.

Also prestige no longer has meaning when it comes down to it. Even na2 has folks that just wh0red out their pres to get into the top 10. We all know this is true and we all know who the folks are. Realistically that shouldn't be an argument for consideration in a pole such as this.
    FEAR DTed atlantis, it was just Domi and Yanka/Chiasm.
    I would also like to add that Chiasm has 4 lvl16s and 90+ hh including a lvl15 star set.