Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast

Thread: JadedGFX

Hi Jade i was wondering if u can make me a new sig.. nothin much just like a Grim Reaper in hell or some kind of cool background of the underworld.. and my server name GrimREAPRx and last but not least my alliance name 300 thanks if u can
    RetNav, GrimREAPRx

My Servers: 168

Yes I can do that. May take me a few days tho.

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...

ok thank you
    RetNav, GrimREAPRx

My Servers: 168

I have a request and it's nothing that needs to be done tomorrow

can you show me how to make a tag wall like the one here in your sig shop?

Please and Thank you
    EPIC XMas present from Don Ezio

PM me if you need a sig

Sure I will PM you today or tomorrow at some point. It is really quite easy and only takes a few minutes :-) You use Photoshop?

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...

Yep Photoshop Elements 7

Thanks again

PM me if you need a sig

Okay it really is quite simple just requires a lil math. most of the sigs you've made have probably been about 400x200 pxl's. these forums limit the size of sigs and the number of images per post. So if you dont want to have 300 posts to show off ur work you want to combine it into one image. Start by creating a new document in PS. you want no more than 2 sigs side by side so if you want no space between sigs and no border your width would be 800. make it 900 if you want some space between the sigs and a border. now for your height figure out how many sigs u want to showcase. If you want 10 per side you want your height to be 200x10. make sense? Now if you want to add a banner to the top, a border or space between the sigs u want to add extra pixels to that. Now that you have your canvas simply copy and paste the sigs you want to showcase onto it and position them as you please. Add a background or what ever else you choose save it as a jpeg and post to your sig shop.

Good Luck
    Last edited by ~Jade~; 10-14-2012 at 06:18 PM.

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jade~ View Post
    Okay it really is quite simple just requires a lil math. most of the sigs you've made have probably been about 400x200 pxl's. these forums limit the size of sigs and the number of images per post. So if you dont want to have 300 posts to show off ur work you want to combine it into one image. Start by creating a new document in PS. you want no more than 2 sigs side by side so if you want no space between sigs and no border your width would be 800. make it 900 if you want some space between the sigs and a border. now for your height figure out how many sigs u want to showcase. If you want 10 per image you want your height to be 200x10. make sense? Now if you want to add a banner to the top, a border or space between the sigs u want to add extra pixels to that. Now that you have your canvas simply copy and paste the sigs you want to showcase onto it and position them as you please. Add a background or what ever else you choose save it as a jpeg and post to your sig shop.

Good Luck
    That helps ALOT! thanks!

PM me if you need a sig

no problem if u have any other questions feel free to ask.

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...

Quote Originally Posted by RetNav125 View Post
    Hi Jade i was wondering if u can make me a new sig.. nothin much just like a Grim Reaper in hell or some kind of cool background of the underworld.. and my server name GrimREAPRx and last but not least my alliance name 300 thanks if u can

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...res/Reaper.png

-- Visit my Sig Shop --
    ...Click Here...