Thread: Introduction to Moderators

Default Introduction to Moderators

*Currently updating, need some more information*

This is a list of moderators and which forum they are involved with. Hopefully it can help out and make things easier.

Getting Started

- DANKFIRE

Guide Forum
    - DANKFIRE
    - Zenrax
    - Phoren
    - TWT

Help & Questions

- DANKFIRE
    - Zenrax
    - Phoren
    - TWT

Battle Reports
    - DANKFIRE

General Discussion
    - Stevenho
    - Crypteia

Great Mind Collection

- Crypteia

Bug Report
    - MadK

Tech Support
    - MadK

Off Topic

- Stevinho
    - Crypteia

Feel free to ask any questions, were here to help!

- Still needs to be updated

Hello Civony players! As one of the moderators of this forum, I would like to introduce myself.

I am a 23 year old student and network administrator for an energy company. As stated in my profile, my hobbies are computer gaming, hockey, and soccer (known as football to the rest of the world). AND, of course, I enjoy long walks on the beach, etc...

I will do my best to answer all questions accurately and keep this thread a positive environment. Please send me a PM if there are any questions and/or concerns about users and their content.

- Additional Info -

Favorite hockey team: Pittsburgh Penguins
    Favorite soccer team: Liverpool FC
    "A good player plays where the puck is; a great player plays where the puck is going to be."

-Wayne Gretzky

There is another thread for this, and being a moderator doesn't mean you have to put it in a separate thread. Apologies for being so brutally honest of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeni View Post
    There is another thread for this, and being a moderator doesn't mean you have to put it in a separate thread. Apologies for being so brutally honest of course.
    Agreed. Just because you gain a nice little +rank doesn't mean you can post up and STICKY a separate introduction thread for people to "ooh and ahh" at.
    Lord Ythan, Ruler of the Kingdom of Dalmaska
    Spread out as we are, but united we stand, brothers!
    - Lord Ythan, during the War of the Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ythan View Post
    Agreed. Just because you gain a nice little +rank doesn't mean you can post up and STICKY a separate introduction thread for people to "ooh and ahh" at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeni View Post
    Because there was such a "demand" for moderators, which before I came one was posted everywhere, I thought it would be polite to introduce myself as a moderator for the forum and how to contact me had any issues arise. I hardly think introducing myself is a crime and there are many more things in the forums and game that require far more attention than a simple hello.

That said, the purpose was not for "ohhs and ahhs". I am here to try and provide a positive clean environment for Civony players, that is hardly a status symbol to ooh and ahh at.
    "A good player plays where the puck is; a great player plays where the puck is going to be."

-Wayne Gretzky

Why cant I say lol Liverpool :P
    Just too cool

I already posted a mild criticism of a mod stickying theirself. This is narcissism plain and simple. And mod abuse in removing my, very mild mannered, post about it with not even a 'deleted' indicator.

Have a single mod sticky with your names. But no more than that please. We all have personal profile pages for a reason!

Its cool, im currently making and editing this. So that its a Intro to all Mods

Since this has been expanded upon please remove the "other" posts (mine, and the others) so the thread doesn't look cluttered.