Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: February 11: Troop and Hero Bug Fixes

Default February 11: Troop and Hero Bug Fixes

Here are the most recent game updates:

February 11th

World
    • When multiple waves of troops are sent to a single valley, those waves are no longer combined into a single wave. This fix was made to prevent potential exploits with troop movement and food consumption.
    • Historic Cities may now always be captured when a player is in paid Holiday mode. Previously, a bug would sometimes cause loyalty to become "stuck."

February 10th

Age II Server
    • Change: If a historic hero becomes a fugitive and is recalled, he will no longer lose leadership points and he will be free to move between cities.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 02-15-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Legendary Hero

When multiple waves of troops are sent to a single valley, those waves are no longer combined into a single wave. This fix was made to prevent potential exploits with troop movement and food consumption.

I would say this is not a good fix considering what if i have to move my couple mil troops out of the city while under attacks and i don't have a lvl 20 rally

Quote Originally Posted by Crack_ View Post
    When multiple waves of troops are sent to a single valley, those waves are no longer combined into a single wave. This fix was made to prevent potential exploits with troop movement and food consumption.

I would say this is not a good fix considering what if i have to move my couple mil troops out of the city while under attacks and i don't have a lvl 20 rally

My thoughts exactly

Default This is stupid

you have changed the game so much you guys really messed up here and are gettin ready to loose so many players over this, the fun thing was to be able to hit with these massive mech hits and all you did was take the fun out of the game.

Very UnHappy Player
    BillyJoe
    Host
    Evolved SS58

Evony devs are prolly looking at diverting every one of age I lovers some where .. poor thing that we are not supposed to have massive troops if they continue clearing npcs and fixing things like this .. but again .. i am loosing my interest in the game so not a thing i should bother to worry about .. bye bye evony .. R.I.P with all the bucks i spent on this game

Quote Originally Posted by Crack_ View Post

Once again Evony Team did not think things thru very well WTG on maintaining your present track record of really screwing the game up

Don't know why they have to keep screwing around with this when there are god knows how many botters running around. Must be frustrating for the evony programers to be getting owned by botters

hah spreak about the devs who can't fix a botter issue and fixes the tricks on the game .. botting is not a trick i assume

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Good Lord, Do the code writers actually play and understand the gameplay at all?

Just fix the food consumption when marching, Not penalize us by disabling a key defense mechanism.

Rollback and fix properly please!
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.

they fix that but don't fix were a city can get stuck at one loyalty.. just tell u to spam it more to get the public grievance up.. nice