Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Age 1 Bug fix on 2/11/2011

Default Time to make evony listen

WE SHOULD ALL PUT OUR ACCTS IN HOLIDAY TILL THE DECIDE TO LISTEN TO US... MOST OF SS42 WILL BE PARTICIPATING SO HOPE YOU WILL TO...

Quote Originally Posted by Thantium View Post
    I
    This was taken into account, by far most of the servers are not in a position that needs merging.
    thantim, please please - instead of relaying on your biased and unrealistic data, maybe you should spend some time on s129. there's a player next to my city which i 0'd after i came out of BP and this was last year in Jan. i'm sure he would be considered as an "semi-active" player in your data because he has some cents. And there are tons of people like that on our server.

Forget about merge, like i said in my other post, your devs are fast to fix so called glitches which have been part of the game for years but they can't fix other issues where you guys are cheating with us. Tell me how are you going to compensate us for that!?

*How much I love you I do not know;
    but I do know I cannot live without you*

sht i came across a player that was in my alliance over a year ago that quit 3 months after the server opened and im on a ss server and i came across the acct the other day... not a cash player and 0'd out but yet still sitting there, same as another player that quit athe same time which is still in stats....
    evony wants to keep them probably so there stats still say they have a player ratio so they can make false advertisements about there player ratio status....

Quote Originally Posted by SaluBadsha View Post
    thantim, please please - instead of relaying on your biased and unrealistic data, maybe you should spend some time on s129. there's a player next to my city which i 0'd after i came out of BP and this was last year in Jan. i'm sure he would be considered as an "semi-active" player in your data because he has some cents. And there are tons of people like that on our server.

Forget about merge, like i said in my other post, your devs are fast to fix so called glitches which have been part of the game for years but they can't fix other issues where you guys are cheating with us. Tell me how are you going to compensate us for that!?
    Trust me on this inactives and multi-accounts are top on the list of things to be addressed, really to be honest there is no snap of the finger fix that does not cause more issues when dealing with these. We have some ideas, but almost every idea we suggest or run by players to remove multi-accounts everyone says no. So either way everyone hates us on this.

I'm not saying this to be mean or prove a point, I am honest about this, if you have experience in the gaming industry and you think you have some great ideas and know how read data and to make metric based decisions, we are hiring. http://evony.net/index.php?option=co...d=61&Itemid=57 We are looking for Game Designers as well as Producers, please keep in mind that we most of us that work on Evony have lots of experience. Dave Mata has amazing experience, and Phil Maurer (CS Manager)my Boss has been a Producer on other online Free to Play MMORPG's, and these are just the guys that you already know about. The team we have here has a lot of experience, and we care much more then you know about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by very deadly View Post
    I don't honestly believe you think s129 is not in a position that needs merging. Our point has been made on this and that is now really something you can't just sweep under the carpet and hope it will go away.
    I never said anything about 129... Yes some servers are close to merging, but most are not. And no I cannot give more info on when and what servers are being merged.

I would like to thank server 129 in particular for really making it known on feedback and helpspot. Your point has been made, I can assure you. I do have respect for you 129 players, you somehow make every issue directly involved with your server needing a merge, that takes skill!

Again I am not in charge of the merges, but I can assure you your points have been communicated to the people that make the choices in server merges.
    Last edited by Thantium; 02-11-2011 at 02:25 PM.

[QUOTE=davemata;1573278] In this case today we closed an exploit that allowed a small percentage of players to play the game outside the intended mechanic. ...

...We determined that this exploit was used to an extent where it was trending servers towards a collapse.

so a small percentage of players is trending the servers towards collapse?
    hmmm....wonder what they would call a significant percentage then?

yeah thantium we have heard this time and time again...
    no disrespect to you but we are tired of the crap allwasy being fed to us...
    there have been no changes by evony to help keep a player base and nor will there ever be... until we see it we aint gonna believe it....

"there was a time before the valley trick and everyone managed."

while i agree with this you must also know that the size of a server is much much larger then those times.. so if we all go back down to small server map lots of people then yes we will manage

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Quote Originally Posted by Thantium View Post
    I never said anything about 129... Yes some servers are close to merging, but most are not. And no I cannot give more info on when and what servers are being merged.

I would like to thank server 129 in particular for really making it known on feedback and helpspot. Your point has been made, I can assure you. I do have respect for you 129 players, you somehow make every issue directly involved with your server needing a merge, that takes skill!

Again I am not in charge of the merges, but I can assure you your points have been communicated to the people that make the choices in server merges.
    Ok, im going to say this and prepare from back lash from Acer later....

Thantium, It wasnt 129 that mentioned merges first, it was yourself, you should have realised what would happen from that comment. but there you go again Your building 129's hopes up of a close merge in that comment, and both you and I know if it isnt merged all hell will break lose again and there will be no 129 to merge. (and im sure its not just our server that will react this way!)
    When it comes to today glitch fix, People need to remember is WAS a Glitch. And like ive said before, Some parts of the glitch worked really well within the game and would be a good idea to get implanted. So maybe insted of complaining that Evony actually fixed something, you might want to start a thread in the sugestions box, or on thantiums little thing he has about some of these ideas.
    Hopefully Evony will pay more attention to those pesky bots next as we wall know thats where the real problems lie.
    Also as was said in another thread using the glitch could have resulted in being banned, But this time Evony are not banning people.

[20:45:56] Sir_Blackcloud: if its not broke why did they fix it

What determines a server being "ready" to merge?
    Varus