Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a Problem i saw today

servers that's been around forever...hmm, you mean the replacing resources with stone which would take forever to plunder? would ther be enough on the market to do that fast though?

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

Hehe man, good to see ya again.

OK, pre-requisite, the wood and iron and food (if possible) has to be on the market for sale. They will be on the market, you will lose fight and get plundered but the resources in the market won't get plundered. Now you pointed out half the problem with stone, so there isn't much left to guess but why/how?

PS: I'm deeply mystified by the absence of Rota
    Last edited by practicalfool; 02-19-2011 at 06:14 AM.

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

have a marketplace they can never get "all" your "goodies" or just have boot loads of stone to make them rethink about the mere lumber/food/iro/gold they r after

I dont play AgeII, however might be Evony admin in disquise

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=178229

Sigh! As iamman pointed out, what if not enough stone on the market! And also it might take longer than the incoming march. The correct solution is instantaneous when setup. It is barely an extra step from the old practice of putting it all on the markets at inflated prices.

(c) Ravensigs production
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Lol, I'm honoured ;P

But then, she's a woman and I'm a man

(c) Ravensigs production
    Announcement:

Well, this has been in affect for a long time. It prevents players from hiding all res in market and denying winner/attacker his due. But still, a smart and well timed manipulation of market can achieve same effect, should you be able to do it.

~The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them~
    Abdul III on Na4
    Abdul on ss56
    Rome and ROME

Doesn't matter... U wouldn't visit me anyways :(

yes, this herehas always been around despite whatever anyone wants to think. If I remember correctly, if a person puts the resources to sale in the pending offers... it doesnt show up on a scout report... BUT it is still plunderable?

Yes, it is still plunderable but you can prevent it from getting plundered with a rather simple manipulation. Basically forcing the plunderer to plunder what you want him to plunder. It will work even if they are sending loads of transports at you.

(c) Ravensigs production
    Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by LordFox25 View Post
    have a marketplace they can never get "all" your "goodies" or just have boot loads of stone to make them rethink about the mere lumber/food/iro/gold they r after
    4.5 billion stone is enough but 10 billion will definitely fill their saddlebags full of gibbers.

When stone is 0.2 and lumber is 20 gold, that is a 100 to 1 advantage plus plunder goes in a ratio of whatever is in the city.

Berninis Hammer will allow some forward building to be made as well which will soak up more resources.

The debate about warehouses is always interesting. Your alliance is your warehouse, say many, but having one for food to keep the troops happy is always a decent backstop, depending on your circumstances.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158