Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Banned? (Getting info)

Quote Originally Posted by i30you2003 View Post
    o.O here comes false positives LOL . would be funny if they ban neko lord over botting i will laugh nonstop
    Quite honestly, most people claiming to be false positives are liars. If they don't bot, they run multiple accounts. If they don't do that, they account share.

A lot of people who bot claim false positives, I've seen many do it. We all sit here and blame Evony for "catching" innocent people. How about considering all these people posting are lying? You all say Evony can't prove they were botting. I say these people also can't prove they weren't.

Quite honestly, most people claiming to be false positives are liars. If they don't bot, they run multiple accounts. If they don't do that, they account share.

A lot of people who bot claim false positives, I've seen many do it. We all sit here and blame Evony for "catching" innocent people. How about considering all these people posting are lying? You all say Evony can't prove they were botting. I say these people also can't prove they weren't.
    i know lots of ppl got banned who im sure were not botting evony realized that too and they got double resources and double towers.
    but i hope evony perm ban you and u never get your account back for calling ppl liar like that.

evony does a lot of shooting in the dark when it comes to suspending people for cheating. if you dont use a program that interfaces with evonys server(******,etc...) then you cant be caught without evony just plain guessing. im sure 99% of anyone that bots nowadays uses a macro which cannot be detected. evony is a few years behind the curve ball when it comes to realizing that lagging a server down with a bot scan is pointless when people use macros and really ****ess people off. oh i bet if there wasnt 8 servers worth of people on a little stupid map, food wouldnt be that big of a deal like it is when you have 5 people fighting over a 10mile square of npcs. but i digress. evonys not far from pushing a very large group of people to the point of quitting. oh i mean another group of people. my bad.
    Evony has enlightened me to the number of stupid people that exist in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    Based on your post, I can tell you don't have a lot of experience, or at least recent experience, with people being banned on false positives. Since this summer, I have seen three people that I know personally get suspended for botting.

In two of the three cases I KNOW for a fact they were not botting. How do I know this? Because they kept detailed level 5 and level 10 spread sheets, sorting their npcs by distance and listing the cords so that they could send out waves from rally spot quicker and more effectively. Both of them shared these spread sheets with the alliance so other people could look and build their own, for faster farming. One of them would talk about his "farm alarm" going off, a little clock he set on his computer to alert him it had been 8 hours since he last went through his spread sheet. Both of these players got penalized for being hyper organized not because they actually cheated. I don't know whether or not the third person accused I knew was actually botting, but I do know the first two were not, which means that in my small sample size 66% of those accused by Evony for botting over the summer were innocent with 33% being unknown.
    haha well i just read this after i had already posted my earlier comment. i agree with ya and you pretty much support what i said. evony sees something they think is wrong so they start suspending random people thinking they caught a cheater. lol theyre just stupid is all.
    Last edited by AILD4ever; 02-25-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    Evony has enlightened me to the number of stupid people that exist in this world.

This is not an appropriate topic for the forums.
    Legendary Hero