Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: February 15: Hero Persuasion Fix and Leadership Correction

  1. #1

    Default February 15: Hero Persuasion Fix and Leadership Correction



    Hey everyone, the following updates will go live in today's maintenance window.

    February 15th

    Age II World
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused new heroes to spawn with 0 Leadership. All non-Historic heroes should now begin with Leadership equivalent to their level. Existing heroes will not be affected.

    Age I World
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed heroes to be captured from one player and used by another player without being persuaded.

    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 02-15-2011 at 02:10 AM.
    Legendary Hero

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post


    February 15th

    Age II World
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused new heroes to spawn with 0 Leadership. All non-Historic heroes should now begin with Leadership equivalent to their level. Existing heroes will not be affected.
    Does the above statement, "Existing heroes will not be affected" mean that you will not be correcting player's heroes that were recruited while this bug was in effect? So, should players dismiss any heroes that were recruited with the incorrect leadership stat?
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-15-2011 at 05:57 AM. Reason: fixing broken quote tag to avoid confusion
    ~Partridge~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Fixed a bug that sometimes caused new heroes to spawn with 0 Leadership. All non-Historic heroes should now begin with Leadership equivalent to their level. Existing heroes will not be affected.
    THANK YOU! This would be even better if the existing hero's were fixed though! I got some pretty nice heros out of the inn during this bug and didn't realize the 0 leadership til I saw the thread posted here
    U.S. Military Life - Coming Soon!
    "To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy's 'center of gravity'" -Von Clausewitz
    Age II: na21 ~ HMBeaty ~ RuthLess; na29 ~ HMBeaty ~ USMCorps

  4. #4

    Default

    It's still an excellent job fixing such a major bug so quickly. I just saw posts yesterday complaining that new heros had no leadership. Imagine if this had gone on for an extended amount of time. Good work, Evony, you did right by the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post


    Hey everyone, the following updates will go live in today's maintenance window.

    February 15th

    Age II World
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused new heroes to spawn with 0 Leadership. All non-Historic heroes should now begin with Leadership equivalent to their level. Existing heroes will not be affected.

    Age I World
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed heroes to be captured from one player and used by another player without being persuaded.

    OOOOH Evony.... pushin and pushin.... don't like money do you... What's fair for one is fair for the other... take away the people n the game is nothing... especially with this one.... Get rid of the botters then the "exploits".... otherwise... get rid of business... even honest people need an edge sometimes... Sad... truly sad... but hey... "It's your game"... Meant to Age I only... i know age II needed this...
    Last edited by MrnavFreKe; 02-15-2011 at 03:27 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    kool dont have to kick my new heros out after all
    Last edited by Shyn; 02-15-2011 at 03:40 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrnavFreKe View Post
    OOOOH Evony.... pushin and pushin.... don't like money do you... What's fair for one is fair for the other... take away the people n the game is nothing... especially with this one.... Get rid of the botters then the "exploits".... otherwise... get rid of business... even honest people need an edge sometimes... Sad... truly sad... but hey... "It's your game"...
    Have you fallen off your rocker? What's wrong with this fix?
    U.S. Military Life - Coming Soon!
    "To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy's 'center of gravity'" -Von Clausewitz
    Age II: na21 ~ HMBeaty ~ RuthLess; na29 ~ HMBeaty ~ USMCorps

  8. #8

    Default

    updated post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    115

    Default

    So now you're mad because you have to actually pay the gold to persuade a hero to use it???
    U.S. Military Life - Coming Soon!
    "To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy's 'center of gravity'" -Von Clausewitz
    Age II: na21 ~ HMBeaty ~ RuthLess; na29 ~ HMBeaty ~ USMCorps

  10. #10

    Default

    got the presty, gold, medals and title/rank.... can't compete with an *******ter that lvl's all day n all night.... worked hard for what i have.... not mad...just disappointed... this is why the increase in botters... my opinion only..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •