Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: February 15: Hero Persuasion Fix and Leadership Correction

I think on AgeII in my alliance one guy was getting the medals I needed and I was getting the ones he needed. So what did we do? Nothing cause it's against TOS to share accounts. So we just dealt with it. THE END...or FIN

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

Relax neko, contrary to the rest of the world, I usually agree with your posts lol. I don't think you need to spend more or less time, just as much as you wish to. Rose medals are NOT easy to farm, anywhere, anyhow. The rest of the medals aren't too bad.. although freedom kinda suk a bit, rose are torturous.

He can no longer pass his hero to an alt account, use it's On War's, and pass it back for free... that's what's wrong.
    well maybe u could fix the hero of the guy in my server that moved 200 lvl's when this worked by using his alts onwars too. u know thats not fare is it ?
    ------------------
    We're working on closing any and all major exploits and getting rid of botters, flat fillers, etc. Its not something we can do by snapping our fingers, but we're marching toward that goal.
    and why u never fix the food GLITCH where it says your troops cost 1m food moving but it cost u 8m . this bug has been brought up to u 1000's of times and u always ignored it.
    PLS TELL US WHY WE HAVE TO PAY 16 HOURS FOOD WHEN OUR TROOPS GOING TO BE OUT ONLY 1 HOUR ?????????? (thats when u reinforce if u transport its 8 times more but when u reinforce its 16 DAMN TIMES EXTRA COST)

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuros View Post
    Rose medals are NOT easy to farm, anywhere, anyhow. The rest of the medals aren't too bad.. although freedom kinda suk a bit, rose are torturous.
    That's exactly why the only problems I have with their new-fangled way of medals are with Rose and Nation.

It just shouldn't take more than even 2 weeks of solid 6-10 hour per day gameplay to get the Rose medals for the Baronet and Major promotions. I started a game on N1 to test how the olden days were, and I was able to do just that within 1 week.

A lot of the "it's a gravy train" comments and the like come from looking at the ease of getting those medals NOW vs. the still relative difficulty THEN. Right now I can pull down 10-20 each (Nation and Justice) a day, but back then when I needed them for promotion, I had much lower heroes and thus higher losses, so I couldn't attack as many times a day.

To make it clear to those who will come along and tell me I'm "noob" for not spamming a valley and how easy that is, what I'm talking about is having to attack a level 10 NPC for Nation and Justice medals. 18 months ago, it was much more difficult for me to attack a bunch of 10s a day, even if I was spamming them at 6 or 30 minute intervals. Even the venerable 40-some attacks all landing at once to conquer, I think I only got 3 or 4 medals from that...maybe. Can't remember for absolute certain, as it's been quite a while since I've needed to do that...

Also, as far as the low-end promotions, and even the high-end for that matter, every time Evony essentially "forces" a purchase, even those $5 deals, they create another potential inactive account that just lingers and takes up space.

As for Nation medals, the amounts for promotion are doable, but hero persuasion is a totally different matter.

Default No money from me......

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Remember, Evony is free forever. I encourage you not to spend any money on the game if you don't enjoy it. We want Evony to be an enjoyable experience for all of our players, and that means getting rid of exploits, bots, and other things that punish our dedicated players who play by the rules. We know we can't make everyone happy, but we can level the playing field, and this change is a step in that direction.
    Don't worry about that at all. You guys have made such a mess of this game over the past several months that there is NO WAY I'll spend another dime on it.

You've set unrealistic persuasion requirements for captured heroes and reduced medal drop rates by so much that capturing or trading big attack or political heroes is now impossible. Now, you've taken away any chance at free persuasion of a hero, or ANY persuasion for that matter. You've set troop upkeep so high with any decent size army, that we now have to farm almost 24 hours a day. The food requirements and march time to move a large army to an enemies location is unbelievably high and can no longer be "sped up" by using a valley. The map size is so large and marching times are so slow that you cannot attack anyone more than about 20-25 miles out. I could go on & on, but what's the use?

Evony has proven time & time again that they don't care what the customers want. So, enjoy the game you've created. Pretty soon you'll have it all to yourself!

6. 02-18-2011, 07:55 AM

Reason
    banned member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
    Since this hero fix patch I have noticed another thing. I have hit 500+ valleys since then and no nation medals. Not one nation medal yet I have got around 60 medals including 4 justices. I would not be surprised if they nerfed it to 0 since this patch making the only possible way of persuasion buying medal boxes. Prior to this I would be getting at least 1 a day. I doubt whether this can be put down to bad luck. I suspect Evony are silently screwing people further with hidden nerfings on nation medals. I'll give it a week and if no nations through valley farming I am gone
    I call it bad luck.

Funny how any slight change people wanna call foul play

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

8. 02-20-2011, 12:20 PM

Reason
    spambot