Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: February 15: Hero Persuasion Fix and Leadership Correction

wow this thread is about botters ?

i thought it was about hero leadership ....

Quote Originally Posted by Shyn View Post
    wow this thread is about botters ?

i thought it was about hero leadership ....
    must be one...no offence... didn't scroll back and read the update buddy...AGE I... I know age 2 needed this fix.... keep up there buddy

Leadership for existing heros was updated! (at least for me) Thank you Evony!
    U.S. Military Life - Coming Soon!
    "To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy's 'center of gravity'" -Von Clausewitz
    Age II: na21 ~ HMBeaty ~ RuthLess; na29 ~ HMBeaty ~ USMCorps

Quote Originally Posted by HMBeaty View Post
    Have you fallen off your rocker? What's wrong with this fix?
    He can no longer pass his hero to an alt account, use it's On War's, and pass it back for free... that's what's wrong.

May have been true in past...yes... u are correct...LOL... but when evony in all its perfectness resets an account with no responses to repair... yes a little booster would be nice... So evony devs... again stated before... with the presty, gold, medals, and title... have you completely killed it or can we still move hero's given the proper "charges" of gaining said hero?...

I thought they fixed the hero thing on age 1 ages ago

They did in fact fix existing heroes' leadership. Thanks evony!!
    ~Partridge~

8. 02-15-2011, 03:52 AM

Reason
    banned member

Quote Originally Posted by Partridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

February 15th

Age II World
    • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused new heroes to spawn with 0 Leadership. All non-Historic heroes should now begin with Leadership equivalent to their level. Existing heroes will not be affected.
    Does the above statement, "Existing heroes will not be affected" mean that you will not be correcting player's heroes that were recruited while this bug was in effect? So, should players dismiss any heroes that were recruited with the incorrect leadership stat?
    We aren't going to modify heroes that are already in the game space. If you recruited one its probably best to let him go if you're using it for battle. We just wanted to make sure this was corrected going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by MrnavFreKe View Post
    OOOOH Evony.... pushin and pushin.... don't like money do you... What's fair for one is fair for the other... take away the people n the game is nothing... especially with this one.... Get rid of the botters then the "exploits".... otherwise... get rid of business... even honest people need an edge sometimes... Sad... truly sad... but hey... "It's your game"... Meant to Age I only... i know age II needed this...
    We're working on closing any and all major exploits and getting rid of botters, flat fillers, etc. Its not something we can do by snapping our fingers, but we're marching toward that goal.

Remember, Evony is free forever. I encourage you not to spend any money on the game if you don't enjoy it. We want Evony to be an enjoyable experience for all of our players, and that means getting rid of exploits, bots, and other things that punish our dedicated players who play by the rules. We know we can't make everyone happy, but we can level the playing field, and this change is a step in that direction.
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-15-2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: fixing broken quote tag to avoid confusion
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    We aren't going to modify heroes that are already in the game space. If you recruited one its probably best to let him go if you're using it for battle. We just wanted to make sure this was corrected going forward.
    Apparently you did....
    Leadership for existing heros was updated! (at least for me) Thank you Evony!
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-15-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: fixing broken quote tag to avoid confusion
    U.S. Military Life - Coming Soon!
    "To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement. The enemy's 'center of gravity'" -Von Clausewitz
    Age II: na21 ~ HMBeaty ~ RuthLess; na29 ~ HMBeaty ~ USMCorps

Apparently you did....
    I've been wrong before. I'll check on this.
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-15-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: fixing broken quote tag to avoid confusion
    Legendary Hero

12. 02-15-2011, 04:19 AM

Reason
    banned member