Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: February 15: Hero Persuasion Fix and Leadership Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
    Yeah, we have seen zero from you regarding botters but then again, the botters are the biggest coiners in the game and you dont want to upset Eric and his chronies.

As for exploits, I have one left that I am using and good luck ever finding or closing that one down. You will have to make major changes that will be beneficial to all players and detrimental to your greed to fix it. Happens to be my favorite exploit and I have years worth of excaliburs and wealth of nations using it.
    We've been taking action against botters consistently for the past few months. We've suspended thousands and thousands of accounts. We're working on more and better solutions to this problem as well.
    Legendary Hero

2. 02-15-2011, 04:29 AM

Reason
    banned member

3. 02-15-2011, 04:43 AM

Reason
    banned member

4. 02-15-2011, 04:53 AM

Reason
    banned member

It's always nice to bugs like this that have been exploited to gain advantage over others patched. Thank you for your efforts, Evony.
    Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 02-15-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Remember, Evony is free forever. I encourage you not to spend any money on the game if you don't enjoy it. We want Evony to be an enjoyable experience for all of our players, and that means getting rid of exploits, bots, and other things that punish our dedicated players who play by the rules. We know we can't make everyone happy, but we can level the playing field, and this change is a step in that direction.
    Does that mean that that you will actually take into consideration about the medal drops from NPC 10's? as mentioned before they really do help with making the game more fun as we used to all have a laugh in how we got them etc.

And what about this damn lag? that is one of the major things which is making me unhappy about the game.

and you guys which are moaning about the Botters? if anything the ones i have come across add even more fun into the game as they have no clue how to attack so you can defend against them killing their troops? well this is just my opinion anyway.
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-15-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: fixing broken quote tag to avoid confusion

7. 02-15-2011, 05:01 AM

Reason
    banned member

Quote Originally Posted by GRECIAN View Post
    I think what he meant was play free forever not play the game with ease forever

play forever searching for medals forever lol
    Dude, It wasn't the fact of searching for them it was the fun in getting them, even the Prinzessin's miss having them and the people that have no use for them what so ever, It was like competitions who ever could get so many in a week and of course there was those that for some reason never got them, so we used to all have a laugh. But since evony Nurfed the medals the game has gotten boring and with this lag quite a few people are leaving.

9. 02-15-2011, 05:11 AM

Reason
    banned member

Quote Originally Posted by GRECIAN View Post
    Dude, you are barking at the wrong tree, dude!
    What? i was just replying to what you had said? so which 'tree' am i meant to be barking up then?

*Hides in case DawnSeeker comes in with his guns blazing telling us all to get back on topic ;P *
    Last edited by drakel2; 02-15-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: ooopssss

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Great work Dawn and Co!

Fast response too Kudos..
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by drakel2 View Post
    Does that mean that that you will actually take into consideration about the medal drops from NPC 10's? as mentioned before they really do help with making the game more fun as we used to all have a laugh in how we got them etc.

And what about this damn lag? that is one of the major things which is making me unhappy about the game.

and you guys which are moaning about the Botters? if anything the ones i have come across add even more fun into the game as they have no clue how to attack so you can defend against them killing their troops? well this is just my opinion anyway.
    no you will still need to re-mortgage your home to get medal box's

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbzipops View Post
    no you will still need to re-mortgage your home to get medal box's
    Lol, True sooooo true

Quote Originally Posted by drakel2 View Post
    *Hides in case DawnSeeker comes in with her guns blazing telling us all to get back on topic ;P *
    i too would come out guns blazing if i was a dude and you referred to me as "her"

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.