Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

Thx Dave, as everyone else has been saying, it's nice having an evony rep that represents evony

You again FAILED to see the ISSUE here Dave. You are never going to get our dollars again..we are all coining on a new game. Thanks for NOT LISTENING!
    Last edited by TheRapture129; 02-22-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Dave Just Dosen't Listen

Quote Originally Posted by TheRapture129 View Post
    You again FAILED to see the ISSUE here Dave. You are never going to get our dollars again..we are all coining on a new game. Thanks for NOT LISTENING!
    No, this change does not address the full issue, but it actually does something somewhat positive for once and doesn't make me want to pluck each of my hairs out individually with a microscopic tweezers. Therefore, I am pleased.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

So, what is the secret formula for working out the cost of moving troops. Is it definitely certain there was no bug that caused extra food to be used up when sending troops on a march. Is this fix about matching the figures with the incorrect food charge rather than fixing the actual cause.

Sorry, but these are questions that needs asking.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. I still can't move my army..ergo it is useless.
    2. I still can't defend my troops when under attack..ergo they are fodder.
    3. EA Games has great alt. to Evony and they now have my Credit Card on File..
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-22-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: political image removed

Sweet more fixes, yet people still whine. Oh well...back to the game for me.

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by very deadly View Post
    So, what is the secret formula for working out the cost of moving troops. Is it definitely certain there was no bug that caused extra food to be used up when sending troops on a march. Is this fix about matching the figures with the incorrect food charge rather than fixing the actual cause.

Sorry, but these are questions that needs asking.
    Actual food cost when reinforcing between one's own cities = food cost displayed x relief station march speed bonus.

For ex, relief 10, food cost displayed x 6 = actual food needed.

Good work on the no camp time on return trip evony!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

9. 02-22-2011, 02:35 PM

Reason
    Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    Actual food cost when reinforcing between one's own cities = food cost displayed x relief station march speed bonus.

For ex, relief 10, food cost displayed x 6 = actual food needed.

Good work on the no camp time on return trip evony!
    Food cost when attacking, OR reinforcing is what I am asking for with a source of information basically. I think this is actually a question for Evony but thanks anyway. Relief station actually has nothing to with my question there.

EDIT: I think I see the relief bonuis thing there now. Oh well, suppose I better take some time off my activities tonight doing some number crunching

11. 02-22-2011, 02:37 PM

Reason
    Spam

Quote Originally Posted by TheRapture129 View Post
    3. EA Games has great alt. to Evony and they now have my Credit Card on File..
    I agree with you that EA's alternative is fantastic. I have started exploring it also, and yes there is definitely more than could have been added in this fix, but at least it's not a negative fix in itself, which I must say surprises me by this point.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

13. 02-22-2011, 02:40 PM

Reason
    Quoting spam