Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

Default February 22: Food Display Fixes

Here are the most recent game updates:

February 22nd

Age II World
    • We fixed a display error in troop upkeep when reinforcing another city. The actual food consumed remains unchanged.
    • We fixed a problem with the Relief Station that sometimes caused attacks on cities to incorrectly estimate food cost for the march. The estimates should now be more accurate, and the actual food costs remain unchanged.

Age I World
    • Camp time will no longer be added to the return trip when troops are marching.
    • We fixed a display error in troop upkeep when reinforcing another city. The actual food consumed remains unchanged.
    • We fixed a problem with the Relief Station that sometimes caused attacks on cities to incorrectly estimate food cost for the march. The estimates should now be more accurate, and the actual food costs remain unchanged.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 02-23-2011 at 02:13 AM.
    Legendary Hero

-.- this doesnt really fix anything, it still costs too much food to move mech out of cities.

I like the part about camp time where it doesn't add it onto the return journey. Good job!
    ^Sigpic courtesy of Thorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wholey
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

i do however like that camp time doesnt count for return trips
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Why was the "no camp time return" only added to age1???

This is huge for age2 as well

bunch of whiners they fix things and you all still whine about something give them time im sure they are still working on things as far as moving mechs whaa whaa you cant move 500k mechs for free no more get over it they aint never gonna do nothing about it

I'll check that out, and one of us will update. I'm fairly certain that the camp time fix was made in Age 2 as well.

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Grats on the no return camptime.... but OMG Seriously it still is costing TOO much to move our troops. Its a war game but we cant have an army!?!?!?!?!?

Finally a update that people wont complain!!!
    Well somebody still will but not as many people!!!

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]