Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I agree with you that EA's alternative is fantastic. I have started exploring it also, and yes there is definitely more than could have been added in this fix, but at least it's not a negative fix in itself, which I must say surprises me by this point.
    So troops come back uncamped..great.

They did nothing to address the issues that they themselves caused by so many of there previous NEGATIVE fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRapture129 View Post
    1. I still can't move my army..ergo it is useless.
    2. I still can't defend my troops when under attack..ergo they are fodder.
    3. EA Games has great alt. to Evony and they now have my Credit Card on File..
    You need to step away from the PC and take a long walk outside in the real world. Life will still go on sir/madam.
    Last edited by Alusair; 02-22-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: removed political image

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    You need to step away from the PC and take a long walk outside in the real world. Life will still go on sir/madam.
    you already retired of 150...go color.

I have ALOT of time and money invested on my game on 129. WAY too much to just walk from it completely.

I am ALLOWED to be Furious at Evonys Misdirection in Fixes.

I don't color you big meanie

At least i'm not trolling and spamming and and...

Quote Originally Posted by AeroAgg06 View Post
    If your other game is so great, go play it and stop trolling here... Trolling shows more of a lack of life than any number of posts.
    You please stop talking. She obviously cares alot or she wouldnt be posting. She is moved to another game but still posts here out of hope that things get fixed so she can get back to evony.

And Mods please quit removing peoples posts when they are posting in reference to the topic. You should not pick and chose replies based on how you want the thread to go. If that was the case it wouldnt be a forum but a informative post. If you dont want to hear what Rapture has to say then lock the thread. If you dont lock it then cowboy up and let people speak. They have an investment in this community as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well just cuz you don't get your way doesn't mean to cry at the top of your lungs

You agreed, no negative fixes this time, and agreed that the camp time thing was good... Yet you still cry???

How old are we now?

7. 02-22-2011, 01:48 PM

Reason
    Disrespect was uncalled for.

Well just cuz you don't get your way doesn't mean to cry at the top of your lungs

You agreed, no negative fixes this time, and agreed that the camp time thing was good... Yet you still cry???

How old are we now?
    The reason he/she is crying is legitimate. I don't play 129, but I've had a look and that server doesn't need these mini fixes, it needs a merge.

The problem is at this point Evony needs to do something kind of major to fix the customer relations they've screwed up. Little fixes won't cut it anymore, especially if they don't address the full issue people are complaining about.
    Last edited by Mati2; 02-22-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

AeroAgg06 you my friend are the worst kind of troll. The rare brown nosed troll from uranus! Please get lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well i'm out of here before this turns into another whining and flame throwing thread. Cya in game peeps

On your shoulder telling you to do things

How old are we now?
    No, Your right, they for once didnt [insert word of choice here] up the game play, and i am in full support of the no return camp time...
    however.......
    They didnt fix the main problem, that its costing TOO much to move troops around, like i already stated, why play a war game when u are unable to hold an army?
    I have pretty much all but quit evony, Like rapture, my account is in holiday hoping that evony can fix their main issues, But its not looking that way.
    I dont want to walk away from a game that i have invested so much time, money, blood, sweat, and tears into.