Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Desecrate View Post
    AeroAgg06 you my friend are the worst kind of troll. The rare brown nosed troll from uranus! Please get lost.
    Lol, I'm not saying evony does thing right very often, I'm just saying don't keep crying in the 1 thread where they DID do something right

But whatever, enjoy your crying/trolling/racial slurs/personal attacks etc... I'm done with yall

I feel for the little players here that just don't understand what it is like to run 10 citys all with a min burn of 40mil..ON a VESTA. You don't play or carry troops to the levels that some of us do. But you also likely have not spent the $$$$ that I have here. I used 4 $$$$ for a reason... I could have purchased the wii and 50games for what I have pumped here into evony but i didn't. I choose to play Evony..only to have my game a year and a half later..come falling apart because of poor customer relations and bogus fix's. You can call me troll all you like.. but your just an idiot farmer.

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Quote Originally Posted by AeroAgg06 View Post
    racial slurs
    Please quote one of these as ive not seen any.

Pm me them so the thread can remain On topic!

Quote Originally Posted by XxflamesxX View Post
    Please quote one of these as ive not seen any.

Pm me them so the thread can remain On topic!
    There was a slur however a mod removed it /clap. So please move on and maybe removed the resulting comments to the slurs and not pertaining to the discussion?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheRapture129 View Post
    I feel for the little players here that just don't understand what it is like to run 10 citys all with a min burn of 40mil..ON a VESTA. You don't play or carry troops to the levels that some of us do. But you also likely have not spent the $$$$ that I have here. I used 4 $$$$ for a reason... I could have purchased the wii and 50games for what I have pumped here into evony but i didn't. I choose to play Evony..only to have my game a year and a half later..come falling apart because of poor customer relations and bogus fix's. You can call me troll all you like.. but your just an idiot farmer.
    i feel for ya i really do your exploit that you were using got took away but if you would of been playing the game the honest way and not used these glitches or exploits you would be used to it like i am i have spent over 6 grand on this game and never once used any of these so be true to yourself and the game play honest

Quote Originally Posted by TheFez View Post
    i feel for ya i really do your exploit that you were using got took away but if you would of been playing the game the honest way and not used these glitches or exploits you would be used to it like i am i have spent over 6 grand on this game and never once used any of these so be true to yourself and the game play honest
    Dont even go there! The people used the exploit becuase of know bugs when it comes to releife food costs and insane march times. Players were forced to the exploit becuase of know and unanswered bugs by evony. When the exploit was removed it cut the legs out from under the players and no fix given at all to the reason they had to do it. Get out of here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Desecrate View Post
    Dont even go there! The people used the exploit becuase of know bugs when it comes to releife food costs and insane march times. Players were forced to the exploit becuase of know and unanswered bugs by evony. When the exploit was removed it cut the legs out from under the players and no fix given at all to the reason they had to do it. Get out of here!
    nobody forced anybody to do anything you all choose to use it and the fix is play the game the honest way

Mass deletion of npcs is also causing food issues and is not the result of using an exploit, also on some servers there is simply no one left to kill for big players to gain food the way they used to, and the way that Evony claims they intend. Hence my earlier comment about server 129 in particular needing a merge above all else.

In some ways I do feel sorry for the Evony team, because this fix is positive (imo), but the small scale of the fix in relation to other, bigger problems players are facing will not give them the customer relations boost they need at this point to stop the epic rant threads, quitting waves and people leaving for new alternative games.

Some things that might give them what they need -->

1) Merging all skipped servers and coming up with a timeframe for merges. Such as "every 3 months, we will evaluate the servers and select some for merge."

2) Increasing capacity on servers other than 150 to address the horrendous lag issues.

3) Finally coming up with a new plan for the inactives dotting literally every server. Personally I don't even see the problem with just blanket removing accounts that haven't been logged in for 2 months or more. According to the TOS no player owns his or her own account, so what is the problem?

4) Promising to halt removal of level 5 and level 10 npcs until they have established a solution for the inactive accounts.
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

Well, the reduction of time of camp time on return makes it easier to mark enemies.

~The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them~
    Abdul III on Na4
    Abdul on ss56
    Rome and ROME

nobody forced anybody to do anything you all choose to use it and the fix is play the game the honest way
    Fix the known bugs the push people to use exploits and then they will play honest. Quit trying to act all holy and pure becuase you enjoy playing against bugs that dont get fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]