Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    The reason he/she is crying is legitimate. I don't play 129, but I've had a look and that server doesn't need these mini fixes, it needs a merge.

The problem is at this point Evony needs to do something kind of major to fix the customer relations they've screwed up. Little fixes won't cut it anymore, especially if they don't address the full issue people are complaining about.
    If 129 needs a merger then so does 84 but we have never been through a merger. So if people want to complain about what is happening here then great but these changes are effecting all severs equally not just a fix for one server or another.

Default Doesnt fix main problem

So this is getting to be rediculous, ive emailed you guys four times, with screen shots of my food in ALL my cities dissapearing... its completely and utterly irresponsible of you guys not to fix that problem immediately, its affecting my useage of the game. meaning i havnt logged on in a few weeks cuz it pi**es me off so much!!! Im NOT THE ONLY ONE with this problem either...

Age I World
    Camp time will no longer be added to the return trip when troops are marching.
    Any Idea when/If Camp time AgeII will be sorted ..? ;-P

On your shoulder telling you to do things

Quote Originally Posted by Willer View Post
    Any Idea when/If Camp time AgeII will be sorted ..? ;-P
    Read the thread, they are looking into it now....

Absolute one hundred percent ridiculous.

So now we have troops that march for one hour, but take food for 6,5 hours. What do the troops do with the extra food they don't require. Smuggle them to the enemy for a profit?

When do these so called developers start to actually play the game, so they know exactly what game they are working on and what the real issues are. When? They didn't fix the glitch at all, they made the glitch a feature and it's a feature that screws everyone but defending n00bs a hundred times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagatastic View Post
    So this is getting to be rediculous, ive emailed you guys four times, with screen shots of my food in ALL my cities dissapearing... its completely and utterly irresponsible of you guys not to fix that problem immediately, its affecting my useage of the game. meaning i havnt logged on in a few weeks cuz it pi**es me off so much!!! Im NOT THE ONLY ONE with this problem either...
    Dude I went into holiday came out a month later and am missing an instant scout hero that just poof gone. I submitted about 5 tickets now for over a month and a half and ive heard nothing. They jsut merge my tickets and lock it. And ive been nice lol. So yea man good luck on getting a responce at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

YAY for the camp time change, its nice to see a suggestion being implemented
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

Camp time is as the patch notes say, currently only fixed in Age 1. I'll find out about Age 2 soon.

nice once again i lose everything to evony server going down unexpectedly.
    ss57 down AGAIN

The description of the Relief Station is that it only reduces the amount of time, not the cost.

If they made the march screen reflect the accurate cost of things as they are today, then that is a step in the right direction.

Discussion about whether or not the amount of food required "should" be what it is can still take place, but the issue about the march screen showing something different needed to be addressed either way.