Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: February 22: Food Display Fixes

That camp time fix will definitely remove a lot of the burden that players face when attacking other player-owned cities.

Bravo!!!

Formerly known as Jurnis

Quote Originally Posted by Desecrate View Post
    Dude I went into holiday came out a month later and am missing an instant scout hero that just poof gone. I submitted about 5 tickets now for over a month and a half and ive heard nothing. They jsut merge my tickets and lock it. And ive been nice lol. So yea man good luck on getting a responce at all.

Ha yeah i had something similar one of those days wehre everybody on the server got locked out for hours, i came back to one of my feasting halls empty of every hero except for my mayor, so was out 9 heros 300-500 attack i mailed a ticket got a response an hour later with something off the FAQ page about lag issuses, i replied that it had nothing to do with what they sent me and never got one single reply back

ROFL... nice work, does the camp time on age 2 still accouted in the return journey? haven't camped in a while... lol

Thanks Evony! These changes are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lourence View Post
    ROFL... nice work, does the camp time on age 2 still accouted in the return journey? haven't camped in a while... lol
    Age 2 fix is still being worked on. There will be a notification once it is done.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraLicious View Post
    I'm not really sure why this is worded this way. When I first read it I was a little pizzed cuz I thought Evony peeps hadn't really corrected the issue, just fixed the food consumption display glitch.

BUT THEN I got curious and actually sent some mechs from one city to another. I wasn't very brave or trusting so (don't laugh) I just did a little test run with 3k pults and 2k wagons. I sent them 135 miles away and it both estimated the cost at 5 mil food and took 5 mil food when I hit send. Therefore, to send 100k pults 135 miles will only cost around 150 mil food. Keep in mind that I haven't actually sent this amount (I already moved my mechs the other day at the higher cost of several billion food--doh!) and am only estimating based on my smaller test. Feel free to test it to your brave little hearts' desires...

So apparently, we do not have to pay the 6x food consumption, but the original (and WAY MORE REASONABLE) amount, provided all applicable buildings and techs are maxed. Great job Evony! You guys are awesome!!*

*Although I reserve the right to complain in the future for whatever reason I see fit (or lack thereof).

Gotta love Mira. Actually went and checked the fix out instead of assuming fault and immediately complaining....and then on top of that actually came back here and let the other people who still hadn't gone and actually checked it out cause they were too busy complaining know!

seriously think camp time needs to be changed to arrival time would make life a lot easier if we could just type in time we want to hit at regardless of hero mount or type of troops sent please consider this change also we need a item exchange as my mount is max out and i have 166 and counting useless to me helpful to someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Desecrate View Post
    Dude I went into holiday came out a month later and am missing an instant scout hero that just poof gone. I submitted about 5 tickets now for over a month and a half and ive heard nothing. They jsut merge my tickets and lock it. And ive been nice lol. So yea man good luck on getting a responce at all.
    I have much the same problem.. went into holiday for afew days and my attack hero is gone.. opened a ticket and someone actually has been replying though . See what happens

Default good fixes for once :D

hey idk what ppl whining about. but both fixes were realy good fixes.
    its not taking 8 times more food when u reinforce anymore so gr8 fix for once
    also camp time change is gr8 too nice job.

if u fix the valley glitch where it says 2 minutes 2 reinforce but it teaks 16 minutes that would be gr8 too

i think most of theese updates r ok and also enough whining theres always someone saying why didn't they do this to age 1 or why didn't they do this to age 2 it's annoying

11. 02-25-2011, 11:35 PM

Reason
    Spambot

12. 02-26-2011, 06:49 PM

Reason
    banned member

13. 02-26-2011, 07:20 PM