Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: All Level Hero Exp Farming Guide

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Where ever my random ports land
    Posts
    516

    Default All Level Hero Exp Farming Guide

    this wasnt ment to be a guide lol ... but i was told that i should do so here it is ...

    to make a BIG hero (attack) upgrades WITHOUT spending money on "on wars" and other exp boosters this method works well when you are dedicated and the ideal time is when you have a server wide blue, i used this method and in 6 days i am to have gone up 45 levels (665att, 23.2mill exp per level was my starting level), i am 2/3's of the way thro and i am 691att. 9att off my aim of 700att. i have used the same hero for every single 10 hit.

    all YOU need o do is follow this guide and have the following ...

    1 hero (you want boosting), 1 city with 8 level 10 NPCs 1-2miles away, and a start troop count of 500k arch, 400k warr/work, 600k scouts (this is the usual minimum troops most people keep)

    i use my daily aim exp as a guide for this, depending on your daily aim you can x or / the #s.

    round - once all 8 10s have been attacked (like laps of a racing track EG. pass the start is 1 round)

    per 100mill exp (my minimum aim per day) i normally loose 200-300k arch using the 1500work/warr, 3k scouts and 94k arch, the 1st round of the 10s i use a normal farm attack to get the exp and the res. these are the losses i have been getting warrs (die), work (20% of the attacks some lived), scouts (50% of teh attacks some lived), archers (691att hero 3-5k losses, which is the usual losses).

    once you have farmed the 1st round it takes 1hr for troops to build back unlike the 8hrs if you were waiting for the food to regenerate, if your city has 8 10s round the city it should almost be a continues attacks (as soon as he gets back send the guy back out! there maybe a small time you have to wait between rounds depending how quick you get the attacks out again) i would scout each 10 before you scout from 2nd round and on-wards

    make sure you have alot of resources before hand because you will need to constantly build archers, scouts, warr and work to keep this up, but the good thing is your food will rocket as well as the exp.

    these are only what i feel works for me, everything works differently everyone and own way of doing things

    i hope it works for you and losses and heal rates, i would advise WarHorn and Penicillin is applied this will boost the heal rate from 10% to about 20% and less troops will be lost in attacks!

    just getting 350mill exp i have gained 250k prest. thats with 9 cities (each hit round about 600-900 prest.)

    SS28 VERY rare drop rates of items (just incase some people wanted extra from their hits, and drop rate changes per server)

    hope this helps people! and if your here just to give negative comments, keep them to yourself.

    thank you all fro your time and reading this! happy hunting!

    is this better for you? hope it helps!

    *EDIT*

    for those "little guys" who want to get their heros up!

    1-100 att - send 500balli and 400 trans and 2k warriors to a level 5 (as long as reseach is all level 10 you will get no losses)
    then do similar as i said above for 10NPCs hit each one every 1 hr and continuously hit, this mean no losses, res and much more hero exp.

    100-150att same as above (1-100att) but use 400 balli and 400 trans and 5k warroirs

    150-200att using a 10NPC attacks (94k arch, 1k warr, scouts, pike, swords, 2k trans) hit level 8's in a similar fasion to the others just hitting every hour.

    200att+ please use the main guide on this page

    thank you all again, if you wish for more info or dont understand mail me or post here.

    *EDIT*

    after 6 days, 45 levels, 500k+ archer, warr, work, scouts deaths, over 350 lev10's he finally reached 700att, and is now 24.8mill exp per up grade, next time im online i will be pushing for instant scouts, and will keep doing this exp farming until the next server merge ( so a good few months)
    Last edited by minidavoo; 02-28-2011 at 05:29 AM.
    http://tinypic.com/r/15ydsf4/7

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    thata way ====>
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    a little advice
    if a guide on hero experience farming has this statement "665att, 23.2mill exp per level was my starting level" it really doesn't belong under help and questions
    the thread you have in the showoff section should have been sufficient

    help and questions, game guides and FAQ threads about exp farming should start with a lvl60ish hero

    just sayin...
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth


  3. #3

    Default

    nice guide bro but that only helps more advanced players what abotht he little guys....
    some people just dont know...
    set a guide with a hero 0f l10-20 with 100+ att...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Where ever my random ports land
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    a little advice
    if a guide on hero experience farming has this statement "665att, 23.2mill exp per level was my starting level" it really doesn't belong under help and questions
    the thread you have in the showoff section should have been sufficient

    help and questions, game guides and FAQ threads about exp farming should start with a lvl60ish hero

    just sayin...
    i started this one because someone said they wanted a guide, i only put my stats in because of a an example use ... every guide has an example

    Quote Originally Posted by mike16562 View Post
    nice guide bro but that only helps more advanced players what abotht he little guys....
    some people just dont know...
    set a guide with a hero 0f l10-20 with 100+ att...
    okay i will do an edit for the little guys .... all questions are good
    http://tinypic.com/r/15ydsf4/7

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    thata way ====>
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minidavoo View Post
    i started this one because someone said they wanted a guide, i only put my stats in because of a an example use ... every guide has an example
    Quote Originally Posted by mike16562 View Post
    nice guide bro but that only helps more advanced players
    my point is that if you have a 600+ attack hero and 500k arch, 400k warr/work, 600k scouts

    chances are that you don't need a guide about exp farming

    i'd make the same type of comment about a guide about how to queue troops that started with "first you need an instant archer hero"
    or a guide on how to farm 10's if it started with "minimum requirement for these results is a 400+ atk hero"
    i'm only saying that a guide, especially one in the help section, should be aimed at noobs and the thread you posted in the showoff section should have been sufficient
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Where ever my random ports land
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    my point is that if you have a 600+ attack hero and 500k arch, 400k warr/work, 600k scouts

    chances are that you don't need a guide about exp farming

    i'd make the same type of comment about a guide about how to queue troops that started with "first you need an instant archer hero"
    or a guide on how to farm 10's if it started with "minimum requirement for these results is a 400+ atk hero"
    i'm only saying that a guide, especially one in the help section, should be aimed at noobs and the thread you posted in the showoff section should have been sufficient
    well its not the fact that its exp farming small levels on a long time zone, its a fact of ways to go up 4/5/6 levels ADAY with a high hero like that, its a Guide therefore should be in the help zone
    http://tinypic.com/r/15ydsf4/7

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    thata way ====>
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minidavoo View Post
    well its not the fact that its exp farming small levels on a long time zone, its a fact of ways to go up 4/5/6 levels ADAY with a high hero like that, its a Guide therefore should be in the help zone
    i see you don't understand the point i'm trying to make
    it is only (as i said in my first post) a little advice

    this particular guide belongs in the "no help" section
    because it will help no one who looks to the forum help section for assistance

    please continue posting more guides for people who don't need help if it makes you feel good
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Where ever my random ports land
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    i see you don't understand the point i'm trying to make
    it is only (as i said in my first post) a little advice

    this particular guide belongs in the "no help" section
    because it will help no one who looks to the forum help section for assistance

    please continue posting more guides for people who don't need help if it makes you feel good
    that is your opionion and its fair enough but you saying you wouldnt want to know how to get 4/5/6 upgrades per day for your best hero without paying?
    http://tinypic.com/r/15ydsf4/7

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    the bush in SEQ
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Good guide
    Let me make it shorter for you

    Start with a big hero, a bunch of troops and a city surrounded by B10
    Hit all the B10's with the same hero on every attack
    Repeat every hour.
    Ardee Fan Club

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Where ever my random ports land
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonCable View Post
    Good guide
    Let me make it shorter for you

    Start with a big hero, a bunch of troops and a city surrounded by B10
    Hit all the B10's with the same hero on every attack
    Repeat every hour.
    basically yes lol ... but i give details because well i was bored and felt helpful at the time lol
    http://tinypic.com/r/15ydsf4/7

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •