Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony PSN Community

Last edited by eric0095; 03-01-2012 at 09:09 PM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

PSN: Tetchedink

Please send who you are or i wont accept

Somwhere FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR away :) the further away from you the better :) XD

Guys Does ne1 here have the New PSVita? i wanna know how good it is so i can trade in my old PSP
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by aragog007 View Post
    Guys Does ne1 here have the New PSVita? i wanna know how good it is so i can trade in my old PSP
    I don't have one, but i've played on them a few times. You know they have playable show-floor copies at places like Future Shop and BestBuy right?

Anyways, it's worth it. Two analog sticks, need I say more? Fine, I will. Rear and front touch screens, rear and front cameras, 5 inch OLED screen, and sixaxis. Other than that it's the same as a PSP. Oh and it has a bunch of great games including an exclusive game of Uncharted, Resistance, and Killzone

"
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

I don't have one, but i've played on them a few times. You know they have playable show-floor copies at places like Future Shop and BestBuy right?

Anyways, it's worth it. Two analog sticks, need I say more? Fine, I will. Rear and front touch screens, rear and front cameras, 5 inch OLED screen, and sixaxis. Other than that it's the same as a PSP. Oh and it has a bunch of great games including an exclusive game of Uncharted, Resistance, and Killzone
    It's expensive as hell, you forgot to mention that part.

A handheld should never cost more than a console. Let alone double the price for a basic model.

Well it's not outrageous, but ya it's a bit outta my range to say the least. But if he's thinking of buying it I assumed he knew the pricetag

Unrelated: The rumor mill is abuzz with PS4 news.
    http://kotaku.com/5896996/the-next-p...re-the-details

"
    - Albert Einstein

Add me ImMaShOoTuFoOl

I have littlebigplanet 1 and 2, PSN is littlebigfour. Used to have BF3 but my brother scratched it so it wont be read anymore. D:
    Im blue aba dee aba dy, aba dee aba dy...

You have three guesses. The first two don't count.

Default PS3 Games

Hey guys, I just have a couple of questions.

I recently received (inherited?) a PS3 from an uncle since he had to buy another one since the hard drive on mine wasn't big enough or something. Right now it has lots of old school PS1 games on it, like Soul Reaver, Metal Gear, Spyro, and Medeivil.
    So, since I'm not very game savvy, I thought I'd ask for some opinions on some newer games, as I don't want many, just a couple since I'm not a hard core gamer or anything. For the record, I'm not much of a creepy, gory, blood and guts sort of person, so things like Soul Reaver are out. No zombie like things and probably ^no FPS games so much.

What games would you guys suggest? I don't mind stuff that's a couple years old either, cause it's cheaper and I just want a leisurely gaming experience.

Right now I'm looking at FF XIII on eBay for $20, if that gives you more of an idea of what I'm looking for. I also like Ratchet and Clank.

Also, is FF XIII any good, or would you suggest something else? How about XIII-2?

Thanks for helping a game newb.

^Shenanigans in Inkscape^

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

It's always time for Tim's.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmattak View Post
    Used to have BF3 but my brother scratched it so it wont be read anymore. D:
    Did you smack him upside the head and make him get you a new copy? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    I thought I'd ask for some opinions on some newer games, as I don't want many, just a couple since I'm not a hard core gamer or anything. For the record, I'm not much of a creepy, gory, blood and guts sort of person, so things like Soul Reaver are out. No zombie like things and probably ^no FPS games so much.

What games would you guys suggest? I don't mind stuff that's a couple years old either, cause it's cheaper and I just want a leisurely gaming experience.

Right now I'm looking at FF XIII on eBay for $20, if that gives you more of an idea of what I'm looking for. I also like Ratchet and Clank.
    Just a heads up, merged your thread in here since this thread is all about PlayStation.

First of all, I recommend that you make a PSN account. There are a LOT of free demos on the PS Store that you can download to get an idea of what a game is like. Pretty much any good game out there has a demo in there.

I think you'd like the Uncharted series. It's a 3rd person shooter but is pretty much a cinematic movie-ish experience. Lots of fun. You might still be able to find the first 2 bundled for $30. It's nothing like FF XIII though XD.

You should definitely get both Ratchet and Clanks for the PS3, they were a blast too.

I've never played FF so can't help ya there. I did hear mixed reviews about XIII and XIII-2. I guess they're love or hate games.

"
    - Albert Einstein