Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast

Thread: Evony PSN Community

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Na1 View Post
    PS3 is shyte anyways

#360forlife
    And the PS4 will destroy your precious Xbone so the world is balanced again.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    And the PS4 will destroy your precious Xbone so the world is balanced again.
    You insult the Xboner!? It will 'raise' the bar I think...the world should remain unbalanced, with the Xboner dropping on the scales as the one providing the heaviest value and quality of entertainment...
    Last edited by Jonathan Na1; 09-15-2013 at 03:00 AM.
    [Retired]
    Signature by: Morgan le Fay

Shawne Sucks

i kno ps4 just came out and im way behind but i finally got a ps3 and a few games yesterday

atm all i have is
    skate 3
    uncharted 2
    madden 10
    cod black ops

name on psn is MechLuvin89

add me to get pwnd
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i kno ps4 just came out and im way behind but i finally got a ps3 and a few games yesterday

atm all i have is
    skate 3
    uncharted 2
    madden 10
    cod black ops

name on psn is MechLuvin89

add me to get pwnd
    Why didn't I see this before?

Adding.

Current Sig Song

Why didn't I see this before?

Adding.
    because your a slacker?

just got ghosts the other day (not good at it yet LOL fkn huge maps) been playin infected game mode and gotta say its pretty amusing

because your a slacker?

just got ghosts the other day (not good at it yet LOL fkn huge maps) been playin infected game mode and gotta say its pretty amusing
    You need more games.

Current Sig Song

because your a slacker?

H̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶d̶u̶t̶y̶ ̶4̶ um i mean how is the new cod? Let me guess, Full of backflipping, hip shooting pin point accurate snipers, run and gunners who reload as soon as you die and 10 year old people who yell over the inbuilt mic system every time they kill you that you are a noob, tell You stink and they have to stop playing now cause they have to get dressed for preschool?

And is it just another re release of Cod 4 with new guns, characters and some form of new "zombies" in one way or another.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    H̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶d̶u̶t̶y̶ ̶4̶ um i mean how is the new cod? Let me guess, Full of backflipping, hip shooting pin point accurate snipers, run and gunners who reload as soon as you die and 10 year old people who yell over the inbuilt mic system every time they kill you that you are a noob, tell You stink and they have to stop playing now cause they have to get dressed for preschool?

And is it just another re release of Cod 4 with new guns, characters and some form of new "zombies" in one way or another.
    dont forget new maps... its very similiar to other cod games except the maps are a bit bigger and instead of zombies u kill aliens lol ive personally not played the story line on any cod except world at war. it has no side missions like the modern warfares which is slightly disappointing.
    i havent played the battlefield titles so i have no real basis for comparison to other fps other than gears of war and the halo series for 360 (both of which were good for the time) i will say i like cod a lot more than either of those

EDIT: if there is a way to backflip i havent figured it out yet, if u play this one u will feel that way at first tho, as the maps are so huge and everyone uses thermal sights and will kill u before u even know where u are
    Last edited by MechHead; 03-10-2014 at 09:06 AM.

dont forget new maps... its very similiar to other cod games except the maps are a bit bigger and instead of zombies u kill aliens lol ive personally not played the story line on any cod except world at war. it has no side missions like the modern warfares which is slightly disappointing.
    i havent played the battlefield titles so i have no real basis for comparison to other fps other than gears of war and the halo series for 360 (both of which were good for the time) i will say i like cod a lot more than either of those

EDIT: if there is a way to backflip i havent figured it out yet, if u play this one u will feel that way at first tho, as the maps are so huge and everyone uses thermal sights and will kill u before u even know where u are

as far as campagns go, The modern warfare series was good (MW2 was last i played), But got repetitive, I far preferred the World at war/Black ops story lines, Since they were inventive (at least BO1, never even looked at BO2), Multiplayer wise, They are all basically cod 4 engine, and bigger maps doesnt surprise me, After all, MW2 Brought back in the CoD1 map made for 32 people, cause that was huge in the day, and people looooove camping and sniping in Cod.

By backflipping snipers i ment those douchbags who get shot once spin round in circles 3 times and 1 shot you with there sniper from the hip from 100 meters, That was the dumb stuff that made me dislike the cod series, And im the king of dumb stuff, Being a Wall climbing god in Cod 1, cod4 and cod 5 (WaW), If you can get there, i found a way there. Cod basically became Route runners and snipers when i quit, People who either follow the outside of the map with an SMG and dont dare deviate from that path, and the snipers sitting in the far back corner to kill said route runners. There were no group battles over areas anymore, cause half the team would route run and the other half would Camp.

and lets not forget this:

I used to hate the intergalactic knive ranges on Cod, Warp half the map to stab someone in the face, But half a mag of m60 to the chest wont kill them while they are warping....

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

just got gta v a couple weeks back and have been playin with the creator, made a few races if anyone wants to check em out there on the rockstar social club site
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...ames/gtav/jobs

rally style races (colin mcrae sht not that ghey sht where the passenger is the only one to kno which way to go)
    a few off road rock crawl hill climb kind of races (you may not finish they have some gnarly spots even for the sandking)