Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall of Fame!

Default Hall of Fame!

Hello Server 38ians, this is your favourite ss38 player reporting to you! another hot thread (careful you dont burn yourself!)

This is to keep track of Fallen alliances.. So that we don't forget.

Now instead of just having their name i'd prefer it to have a brief tiny summary example

Alliance DavidIsBetterThenU

Host DavidK700
    Rulers of Tuscany
    Killed by Alliance ImWeakAs

(In no particular Order and yes please feel free to reply with more alliances, its not like i kept track so mm Also im only doing "significant alliances" AKA no alliances that were below 50th!)

Virulent,Virulenc,MiniVee
    Host Quintt
    Based in Thuringia
    Their wanted homestate clashed with server5 coalition and were crushed.

Veteran_7
    Host Ionia?
    Based Swabia
    Reason for death Server 5 mass declared, and crushed them.

StkForce
    Host Schwag
    Based Thuringia?
    Declared on By The_Just and didnt stick around to fight.

Imperium
    Host MoonWings
    Based North March
    Lack of active accounts to fight Reds

**** Sister to Prodigy
    Host Allikazam
    Based Moravia
    Merged with The Just

Sion
    Host KingMob
    Based Lorraines
    Collapsed under the pressure of being at war with many alliances. (Pretty much everyone who wasnt server4)

SINISTER_7
    Host Stephano
    Based Friesland
    Defeated by the Server 5 Coalition.(Including Asmodeus,Neocrux,The_just,GTF0,CPO,Entropy,Mayhem, StkForce.

Miramar
    Host WOLFF
    Based Lombardy
    Defeated by Entropy and Mayhem However they have since remade, and are now allied with Entropy and mayhem

Phoenix
    Host Milli
    Based Moravia
    Defeated by ****

PEBM
    Host *unknown*
    Based Moravia
    Defeated by ****

SkullZ
    Host *unknown
    Based Tuscany
    Neocrux scared them into disbandment

Thats all i can think of so far, Reply with more and i can edit it in, Know the info? and you get plus rep
    Last edited by david_k700; 04-23-2011 at 06:55 AM.

By the amazing Luda

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    Hello Server 38ians, this is your favourite ss38 player reporting to you! another hot thread (careful you dont burn yourself!)

This is to keep track of Fallen alliances.. So that we don't forget.

Now instead of just having their name i'd prefer it to have a brief tiny summary example

Alliance DavidIsBetterThenU

Host DavidK700
    Rulers of Tuscany
    Killed by Alliance ImWeakAs

(In no particular Order and yes please feel free to reply with more alliances, its not like i kept track so mm Also im only doing "significant alliances" AKA no alliances that were below 50th!)

Virulent,Virulenc,MiniVee
    Host Quintt
    Based in Thuringia
    Their wanted homestate clashed with server5 coalition and were crushed.

Veteran_7
    Host Ionia?
    Based (requires info)
    Reason for death (requires info)

StkForce
    Host Schwag
    Based Thuringia?
    Defeated by Vets6 and The Just?

Imperium
    Host MoonWings
    Based North March
    Defeated by ENTROPY, MAYHEM, Just****, The Just and GhostOps?

**** Sister to Prodigy
    Host Allikazam
    Based Moravia
    Merged with The Just

Sion
    Host (Information Required)
    Based Lorraines
    Collapsed under the pressure of being at war with many alliances.

SINISTER_7
    Host Stephano
    Based Friesland
    Defeated by the Server 5 Coalition.

Miramar
    Host WOLFF
    Based Lombardy
    Defeated by Entropy and Mayhem However they have since remade.

Thats all i can think of so far, Rply with more and i can edit it in, Know the info? and you get plus rep

In Answer to the Veterans_7 info

They were based in Swabia and disbanded not too long after merge because all the server 5 alliances declared on them at once......hmmmm sound familiar....Vets7 was and always will be my favorite alliance I was a member there for most of my time on Evony. I served in all positions of management at one time or another and miss my old friends, since most of them have now completely left the game. It was a great team with great leaders....I raise my glass in honor of Ionia, Schemp, DracoX and all the other great members of the best alliance ever!!!

In Answer to the Imperium thread.....they disbanded for lack of active accounts in order to fight against the above mentioned alliances....so I am not sure you can really say they were defeated.....when they willingly disbanded especially since there really was no fight with The_Just or Just**** but hey its your thread say what you like!
    Last edited by Arwyn; 03-09-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks Luda & JDM for the awesome sig!

[robbiehart]: i could grap the whip an go indianna jones on her LOL
    [SatanAngel]: mate trust me anyone who knows Arwyn will tell you, you would not stand a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn View Post
    In Answer to the Veterans_7 info

They were based in Swabia and disbanded not too long after merge because all the server 5 alliances declared on them at once......hmmmm sound familiar....Vets7 was and always will be my favorite alliance I was a member there for most of my time on Evony. I served in all positions of management at one time or another and miss my old friends, since most of them have now completely left the game. It was a great team with great leaders....I raise my glass in honor of Ionia, Schemp, DracoX and all the other great members of the best alliance ever!!!

In Answer to the Imperium thread.....they disbanded for lack of active accounts in order to fight against the above mentioned alliances....so I am not sure you can really say they were defeated.....when they willingly disbanded especially since there really was no fight with The_Just or Just**** but hey its your thread say what you like!
    I know arwyn, but if i put it like that someone would have complained anyway.

Thanks for the info however

+rep as promised.
    Last edited by david_k700; 03-10-2011 at 07:32 AM.

By the amazing Luda

Default G.T.F.O is not Fallen

I'm not sure why you have **** in your list of fallen alliances. When we accepted Imperium's 2 week old offer of Truce, which we only did to facilitate our merger, we were beating them something like 36-5 and didn't even bother to count the hundreds of Imperium alt cities we had taken. **** merged with The_Just because its leaders including myself (as former host) were burned out from leadership, synergies we saw with state geography, and The_Just's policies which were almost identical to our own. Just****, a top 10 alliance itself, is comprised of ****'s members that did not go into The_Just and the members of ****'s training alliance, Prodigy.

You can add Phoenix, Eire_7, BlkMst, PEBM, Mist, United and Nocturum, which are among those that **** took down, to your list of fallen alliances.
    Last edited by Lord Work; 03-10-2011 at 04:59 PM.

**** is no longer around, therefore it is in the "Fallen" catagorey, No matter how the alliance ended, it isnt around anymore.

Also might i add, How is it fair to say that **** didnt "Fall" but merged With TJ or whatever to make JUSTGTF0

But yet i know that Eire, Mist, Phoenix etc Merged together into PEBM, yet you say you killed them all individually?

*Updating*
    Last edited by david_k700; 03-13-2011 at 11:22 PM.

By the amazing Luda

Miramar was also pressured by neocrux and crucfics your source is bad :P
    Fight when you can win, avoid if you cant win
    sun tzu

life is full of disapointment

it's life you can't blame it

i'm just unlucky

The Miramar folks went back home. I wouldn't consider them fallen. They did sort of disband the alliance and join NeoCrux and Crux, but they are back in Miramar now.

-pier117
    Last edited by pier117; 03-14-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

You chose the word "fallen." If you meant "not around anymore" you should have used "not around anymore". Most, if not all, of the alliances you listed were disbanded or forced to leave the states they were in or both. **** neither disbanded nor moved any cities at the end of its last war. In fact, it retained its claim on Moravia, its shared claim on Thuringa, and acquired a share of Bohemia under the Truce with Imperium. To use the same term Fallen to describe **** along with those other alliances is apples and oranges.

**** busted up Phoenix, Eire and BlackMist. PEBM and Mist were formed with remnants of disbanded Phoenix, Eire, and BlackMist. **** then busted up PEBM and Mist.

People can join their own conclusion about whether **** belongs in the same category as those other alliances.

Agreed Work, **** merged during peacetime whereas fallen alliances either merged or disbanded while in the middle of a fight. There's a clear difference.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

I approve of this thread totally - what a great idea! In my opinion the op's use of 'fallen' is perfect given the elastic nature of alliances in evony. Remind me to rep you later.