Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to get the bigger picture...

Talking Trying to get the bigger picture...

IN PROGRESS

This thread's purpose is to 'map' relationships between the major alliances on SS38.*

This thread will be updated via intelligent feedback from you, the players of SS38.
    This thread is not used to talk trash/smack. Move such conversations to Elusive's Trash Talk thread.
    There WONT be any biases on my behalf, by Server/Alliance or otherwise.
    This thread is not an attempt to single out alliances and pick on them for being in a coalition.

Please stay on topic. Trolls are NOT welcome here.

*Disclaimer: The information below in this post, is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate.

Its pretty clear with today's events (Asmodeus/The_Just joint declaration on Nemesis1), that Kiki's constant ramblings of no coalitions and whatever, was obviously waist deep BS. We all knew it, but now its official.

So, what I'm trying to do in this thread is put some family trees up. Its all in good fun but more importantly, it will give us all a better picture of what is really going on in SS38.

I will be making graphics so we can see the connections a bit easier than the text i'm going to be typing below. I'm going to need some help because i'm not as well connected on this server as many of you others are and don't really have the big picture (hence this thread). Basically what i'm going off of is the knowledge of my other 2 threads.

(#) = Current rank of alliance (yes every1 pres drops... I know... whatever...)

Server5 Coalition:

-The_Just(2) & JustGTF0(7) + Prodigy(31)
    -CRUCIFIX(3) & CruxPrim(24)
    -ENTROPY(5) & MAYHEM(10) & Miramar(14) & ENTROPY2(22)
    -Asmodeus(6)
    -SEDITION(17)
    -Veterans_6(11) & VETS(49)
    -Wrath(17) + Warfare(19) + Tsunami(30) + Vassal(36) + Enslaved(71)

GhsOps is not necessarily in the Svr5 Coalition. They admit to not wanting to get involved in the big fights. Though for some reason they declared on Nem's alt alliance...? lol... They also house some svr5 alts. What I mean to say is that they have some brown on their noses...
    -GhostOps(12)

Other families:
    Coming Soon? I need help with these, what alliances are in cahoots?

-Nemesis1(1) & Regulate(27)

-Nova(4)

-Dacia(9) & Dacia2(12)

-Rohan(8)

-Vigilant(15)

If there is info missing/incorrect... this is where I need assistance haha, this is a rough rough rough draft

Here is an example of the image i'm trying to put together:

Obviously the lines will consist of (Brother alliance/Alt alliance/coalition member/etc) instead of coordinates/commands and all that jazz.

And then maybe i'll put another image up of all the "families" and their fueds (grey war, all out reds, helping whatshisface) etc etc

Definition of Evony Coalition: Uses acronyms (Svr69, UEF, TDR, DEATH, etc)
    Definition of Evony Family: Alliance(s) hold the same name (vengence1, vengence2, vengence5, etc.)
    Last edited by eric0095; 06-01-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Reserved Post

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Eric,

What alliance are you on? Just curious. The TJ label for theJust must mean you are server 4 or 6. Server 5 teams do not normally use that nickname. If so I can understand your obvious resentment. =)

-pier117
    -pier117

*sitting on a porch enjoying the view*

Svr5 and 6 mate Mostly 6 tho... just seen ppl use that acronym a lot lately... seemed like a good way to not type as much (I'm lazy )

EDIT: I don't resent the coalition itself, just the longggggg posts I had to read from Kiki denying its obvious existence. (Im lazy and dont like reading)

I was being legit with this thread, I want to make a big chart to get the big picture.
    -No biases
    -No propaganda
    -No BS

Just a big spiderweb chart thing, that will provide an easy quick-reference for the big dogs' relationships
    Last edited by eric0095; 03-15-2011 at 07:06 PM.

"
    - Albert Einstein

Thumbs up Take two!

Thank you Bole for cleaning and re-opening the thread

I have edited the OP (Original Post), can everyone please re-read it before commenting.

Please post on-topic from now on. No flaming or trolling. Clean intelligent responses only please. The mods will be watching, you can bet on it

"
    - Albert Einstein

interesting concept. I'd like to do something like this for other servers. Maybe after you figure out how it works best, (how to get ahold of players, compose chart, best ways to categorize certain parts) you can fill me on how you did it.

Keep up the good work (and good luck getting people to answer your questions)

The situation pans out a little or rather alot different than what your proposing eric, mail me ingame sometime and i'll sort out what i can for you.
    Evintide
    HOST-ENTROPY
    SS38
    Prestige doesn't matter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Heatseeker View Post
    Keep up the good work (and good luck getting people to answer your questions)
    ty
    Quote Originally Posted by evintide View Post
    The situation pans out a little or rather alot different than what your proposing eric, mail me ingame sometime and i'll sort out what i can for you.
    Ok, well from the information you shared with me its very clear what our first order of business is going to have to be.

We must define an Evony 'Coalition' and if applicable and Evony 'Family' (and any other term we want to invent)...

I know you said its just players with mutual respect, but lets be honest here, its more than that. And we can at least create a chart that vaguely resembles the relationships that are currently on this server. Regardless of whether they could change tomorrow
    Last edited by eric0095; 03-15-2011 at 11:00 PM.

"
    - Albert Einstein

GTF0 and JustGTF0 were all server4 alliances. i would have to say since the merger of GTF0 and The_JUST you have to remove them as a server5 alliance.
    please someone send me a new sig pic.

Not sure on this but I think CPO is a part of that group, when we had a small skirmish with them they had a NEO member change alliances to go after us. The monster KIKI also ported on cities that were ported in the CPO state, i believe flats were opened for this. I know the Neo thing for sure but Kiki could have just been looking to find action and was scanning and saw them and went after them.

Also GhostOps has some s6 players in it, some use to be ole DACIA, I doubt they serve anyone but their own agenda
    Last edited by lordofthedance; 03-16-2011 at 09:22 AM.