Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Evony CS Issue

lol server139 b4 trying to be soo smart u shud really get ur facts rights otherwise u make a fool of ur self on the forums . rage doesnt owe me a hero nor have a bought the acc i have a massive acc my self as u mentioned im 5th on the server.

and nor has rage quit the game, as u stated ur a friend of his...so u shud kwn this very well...he has restarted on 151 becuz its been a few weeks waiting for the acc to be restored .

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    lol server139 b4 trying to be soo smart u shud really get ur facts rights otherwise u make a fool of ur self on the forums . rage doesnt owe me a hero nor have a bought the acc i have a massive acc my self as u mentioned im 5th on the server.

and nor has rage quit the game, as u stated ur a friend of his...so u shud kwn this very well...he has restarted on 151 becuz its been a few weeks waiting for the acc to be restored .
    He no longer owes you a hero then, he likely got the hero back to you when his account was restored briefly.

I realize you have a big account, i never said you didn't.

As for him having quit the game, it was the last thing i had been told, people are allowed to change there minds - but I have the skype chat to prove that he said he was quitting the game. And no, I'm not posting that on here..

EDIT: Okay I was wrong, Sab he did not owe you the hero, he owed the hero to Jingles - sorry for the mess up... :/
    Last edited by Server139Player; 03-18-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: i was wrong..
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

I demand this thread be closed immediately due to the lack of proper grammar and punctuation usage!
    Please feel free to "Red Rep" me, I wants it!
    EPIC FIRETRUCKIN PHAIL!

This isn't an essay, its a forum.
    Last edited by Alusair; 03-19-2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: let's keep the "f" acronyms off the forum please, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nAttacker View Post
    This isn't an essay, its a forum
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Why I'm not even surprised?!!

Well,because I had somewhat similar issue but I had security code on,so the guy just sent a hero to a noob account and I wrote CS and they also gave me 10 days and guess what after 3 months I lost my 999 attack hero and they done nothing..

I wanna Know what you Know that I don't Know!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Aragorn View Post
    Why I'm not even surprised?!!

Well,because I had somewhat similar issue but I had security code on,so the guy just sent a hero to a noob account and I wrote CS and they also gave me 10 days and guess what after 3 months I lost my 999 attack hero and they done nothing..
    did u keep mailing CS?

Did you mail Dawnseeker on here?

I'm assuming a yes to these things... how long ago was this? More then 3 months... maybe it's not to late to get said account back but I'm assuming you've moved on to another server? - Maybe try customer service again - and put your previous ticket numbers in the message for them to refer to..
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

I followed every single step wrote by DawnSeeker and CS on how to make a legit ticket,also mailed DawnSeeker several times so as CS,I created more than 5 tickets because they were closing it after they read it,Yep that's true,they only respond to subjects that benifits them and less work to do and I know them better than most in here,3 months isn't that short,so after no response I tried to take the city of my hero owner and I did and the hero fleed,all what Thantium said afterI wrote him about it is "I'm sorry"...

What does this statement supposed to do? like chilling me out or something? I still don't get it but I know something for sure,is that if I get my account reseted or partially hacked again,I'll know that I'm alone and will just quit..

I wanna Know what you Know that I don't Know!

Default A 'Blue Person'

Already saw this thread. If indeed, CS promised the account restored in 10 days and it has been many weeks, maybe the OP can post the emails from CS on here and they can be verified by a blue person looking at the thread?

DaveMata knows full well that any hacker (that also plays Evony) can access your account without any difficulty whatsoever.

If I were explain how, my post would be deleted. Just like others have when challenging the efficacy of Evony security.

Let's see if this gets deleted.