Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW RESEARCH- Call it what you wish

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I think he's referring to Thantium's "to do" list.
    The feedback site has more than a few suggestions that he has hinted are being taken under advisement (and possibly developed).
    I know, I was trying to make a funny.

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

2. Default

How about posting on FEEDBACK ....
    Then Thantium can give you his opinion and maybe get it passed on.
    Then it may get put onto a "list".

Thantium's to-do list:

Just kidding. I know there's a lot on your list.
    Last edited by LordMac123; 03-19-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Quote Originally Posted by LordMac123 View Post
    How about posting on feedback.Evony.com ....
    Then Thantium can give you his opinion and maybe get it passed on.
    ... or Thantium can come to the forums and check the recent suggestions, since his last visit. He does that occasionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

4. Default

... or Thantium can come to the forums and check the recent suggestions, since his last visit. He does that occasionally.
    Ah, but you said it yourself... Occasionally. On feedback, he goes onto his lil site a lot more.

I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!

Ah, but you said it yourself... Occasionally. On feedback, he goes onto his lil site a lot more.
    Well the feedback people are better than us. They are terse in 140 characters or less. Lowly people like me don't have the ability to twit like they do. I'm not pretty enough to have my face booked. There are far too many tl;dr posts here with eloquent speakers that actually embellish their point with reasonable discourse.
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Rota is correct.

Alright boys, keep it on topic.

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    Shhhh. Don't say anything SBD. Just let me prove Rota wrong. Then I can go away.

@Rota, yes they are terse... Oh dass a school spelling word this week. Woo hoo! So, have I proven you wrong yet.

I won!

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    Almost all the pros and cons of both ages have been mentioned. There's not many places for the discussion to go. If we're off track a bit, at least the thread isn't spiraling down into flames.
    @Rota, yes they are terse... Oh dass a school spelling word this week. Woo hoo! So, have I proven you wrong yet.

Back on topic: If this particular technology is in such dispute, then use it to replace privateering. We all know privateering the most useless technology, as it is. Replacing that spot would make this new technology require a mich script to be spent, or at least the capture of a 10NPC. Players building a wood/iron city from the ground up would also need to spend more mich scripts to utilize the technology. If they convert a 10NPC to avoid the script cost, then they must spend A LOT of time tearing down farms.
    Rota is correct.

9. Default

Almost all the pros and cons of both ages have been mentioned. There's not many places for the discussion to go. If we're off track a bit, at least the thread isn't spiraling down into flames.
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Yes, it is not in flames, YET!!![/COLOR]
    my counterpoint was is one of my previous posts where I said that Thantium checks that other site more.

Back on topic: If this particular technology is in such dispute, then use it to replace privateering. We all know privateering the most useless technology, as it is. Replacing that spot would make this new technology require a mich script to be spent, or at least the capture of a 10NPC. Players building a wood/iron city from the ground up would also need to spend more mich scripts to utilize the technology. If they convert a 10NPC to avoid the script cost, then they must spend A LOT of time tearing down farms.
    Privateering is one of the least useful. I mean, a max 30%, there's a bazillion better technologies in the academy.

I won!

Privateering is one of the least useful. I mean, a max 30%, there's a bazillion better technologies in the academy.
    ... and it only affects your attacks on targets that have a warehouse. How many top players have no warehouses? I would bet quite a large percentage of them.
    Rota is correct.