Thread: Server SS60 Upgrade Maintenance

Default Server SS60 Upgrade Maintenance

Greetings!

We'll be taking down server SS60 tonight at 12:30 a.m. server time to upgrade the server hardware to improve the server's performance and response times. We expect this upgrade to take 3-4 hours and the server should be back online after the normal maintenance cycle.

After the maintenance, we'll be offering 48 hours of free upkeep to all players. Thanks to all of our great players on SS60 for bearing with us as we work to get this server back to full speed.

See you on the battlefield!
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 03-25-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    Legendary Hero

Hey folks, quick update.

I've got the server crew working on the latency right now - this is a particularly troublesome issue to fix. We've already migrated to a new server along with having made code optimizations over the course of the last week. We have a plan in place, and I'll be getting updates as they are available.

If you have any questions you can reach me in game, I'm spoontrain.
    -D

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

Just got a note from the server team on the ss60 lag issues. There is a fix in place that will need to be monitored over the next day or two.

I want to thank the players on ss60 for being so patient.

Flaming CHICKEN!

As the lag issues are still continuing - we're going to be transitioning all data to new server hardware.

We'll have to continue monitoring, but we anticipate that this will solve our latency issues.

The transition will start at 00:30 server, and the server should be back up by (or before) 04:30.

Flaming CHICKEN!