Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compliments Thread to Evony

Default Compliments Thread to Evony

Here you can post any compliments you have to Evony for anything you like to thank Evony about

Evony is the single greatest browser game in all of the interwebz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

You have three guesses. The first two don't count.

I'd like to thank Evony for wastin- I mean occupying- my time from march till July last year. It was the wors- I mean best- four months I've ever spent. I worried at night, worried at school, worried while at friend's houses, worried while at sports practices. Now who wouldn't want that? Yay Evony!
    I had a horribl- I mean great- alliance and Evony always screwed me ove- I mean made my gaming experience positive!

Evony is the single greatest browser game in all of the interwebz.
    ^so true
    THANKS EVONY!
    Last edited by Arathorn136; 03-26-2011 at 06:43 PM.

^Shenanigans in Inkscape^

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

It's always time for Tim's.

I would like to thank Evony for turning my 6 packs into a keg in less than 6 months, to which i spend years working on and maitaining.

I would like to thank Evony for the great experience to explore soo many variety of strategies, developing counter strategies making new friends, meeting hot looking women or portray to be, nonetheless it is a great expeirence.

I also have to thank Evony for the rollers coaster of emotion, I have had experience full array of emotion in a span of 3 months during my most trouble time, it made me stronger =).

I have to admit, evony came a long way from what it was then, they are working hard to meet the costumer expectation provided costumer cooperate professionaly for smoother resolution.

Excellent work, the change in their effort prompt me to return and spend some dough, well aside from meeting hot women for pure conversation, right?
    Last edited by deadlysage; 03-26-2011 at 07:09 PM.

In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

I would like to thank evony for all the great people I've met playing this game and the fun it's provided.. even if there has been some stress along the way lol
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

I'd like to thank evony for opening servers with a lot of level 6+ useless npc's as well as not clearing dead accounts. it's awesome to log in and see mini cities that are 0'd out still there week after week. thanks evony!

7. Default

Most addictive game I have ever played on the entire internet. Really hard to quit the game. Takes true willpower.

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Having a staff member in the game in SS60 went extremely well. The text was green for those who were not there. Perhaps for problem servers having their own staff member in the game is a way of dealing with some of the ongoing issues.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Quote Originally Posted by Mackay131 View Post
    Having a staff member in the game in SS60 went extremely well. The text was green for those who were not there. Perhaps for problem servers having their own staff member in the game is a way of dealing with some of the ongoing issues.
    Wow that is great to here.
    Perhaps they should have a different section in the forum for server related issue to which the mod or rep can check, then follow through by going to the affected server. This way, each server does not need to be monitor 24/7 and waste mods and reps time.

In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

well guess if i made thread i should post compliment as well

I would like to thank Evony for helping me make new friends on different servers and for all the good wars ive had