Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Evony Players Win Victory Over Cheaters

Good job Evony. I know there are some out there who want to hurt the game by searching for and exploiting the game program and environment and infrastructure and whatever else. One DOES come to mind... *cough zero cough*
    Talking about fair and balanced gameplay, can we get some love on the HC situation?

Edit: I just read this whole thread. LOL. Man... people sure like to do whatever it takes to maintain their game advantage even if it means cheating. And I cannot believe some SEEFA members are actually trying to argue FOR the defendant in this thread. Total madness. And these are the same players that don't want HC rules to change. Like, uh, yeah??
    The defendant really wants to cause mayhem within Evony. I was like ..."wha????"...
    To Defendant dude: Man, chillax bro. Let it go. Get a job, family, be normal man. Be normal...
    Last edited by japanpimp; 04-03-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

I don`t spend any money on evony and on age 2 na 28 i have over 1 million prestegie it took me about 3 months to earn and i haven`t spent a dollar on the game. i feel that paying players have huge unfair advantages. the top player on my server has over 11million prestegie but only 1 city. i also understand that not everybody could win 1000 cents or evony would go bankrupt but i think that players who dont want to pay money should have a higher chance for getting 1000 cents. i have only 5 lvl 10 buildings and no capturing a lvl 10 yet cause i can`t get any stinking rose metals to get promoted to baron for the queen quest. evony needs to make the game more fair for nonpaying players. good job though evony!!!
    Last edited by lich98; 04-03-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: forgot something

I do have to say that anyone who believes the players are happy with people using bots to cheat must be very new to this forum or must have somehow selectively missed the 5 million threads berating Evony for not doing enough to stop the botters from destroying the fun. You can't please everyone all the time, but I think most players are happier knowing that it just got a bit harder for their enemies to cheat.

4. 04-03-2011, 11:53 AM

Reason
    Spambots

5. Default

Cool that Evony won the lawsuit. Let's see how that affects the game.

Week 9 voting and Week 10 entries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a counterpoint in there. But, if it will make you happy, then I yield the dispute to put an end to this tangent. You win.
    I won!
    Enter the Void - My Video Gaming Forum

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Man, chillax bro. Let it go. Get a job, family, be normal man. Be normal...
    That's really easy for you to say, as somebody who is lucky enough to have a job, these days. Maybe you aren't aware of how absolutely brutal the job market is these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Good job Evony. I know there are some out there who want to hurt the game by searching for and exploiting the game program and environment and infrastructure and whatever else. One DOES come to mind... *cough zero cough*
    Talking about fair and balanced gameplay, can we get some love on the HC situation?

Edit: I just read this whole thread. LOL. Man... people sure like to do whatever it takes to maintain their game advantage even if it means cheating. And I cannot believe some SEEFA members are actually trying to argue FOR the defendant in this thread. Total madness. And these are the same players that don't want HC rules to change. Like, uh, yeah??
    The defendant really wants to cause mayhem within Evony. I was like ..."wha????"...
    To Defendant dude: Man, chillax bro. Let it go. Get a job, family, be normal man. Be normal...
    here is a tissue wipe the brown stuff off your nose and next time dont stick your head up their arse so deep

That's really easy for you to say, as somebody who is lucky enough to have a job, these days. Maybe you aren't aware of how absolutely brutal the job market is these days.
    Hardly an argument for cheating though.

I'm rather surprised at the tenor of the thread in general. To be clear, disappointed. This is a case that could have more widespread value than just the immediate judgement, indies can look to it as a method to better protect their titles in the future from those that would make money off of cheating their players.

Flaming CHICKEN!
    Courtesy: Sturm

I agree with this statement

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    Hardly an argument for cheating though.
    I was not arguing FOR cheating at all!

I was just insulted at the laissez faire way JP told the guy to go get a job and live a normal life. I have a master's degree, and I've been unemployed for 5 years, I would kill for a job. Treating the task of getting a job as though it were as easy as picking up the morning paper offends me at a level I cannot begin to describe. If getting a job is so dang easy, then give me job... anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

In your Dreams Turning them Into Nightmares

Evony obviously dosnt care about the quality of gameplay for there players.. Or they would have started trying to wipe bots long ago... But instead.. They waited until they saw a difference in there income... The money they won from the lawsuit was probably used to put a more expensive roof over there head and better jewlery on there fingers... They couldnt care less if us non-spenders enjoy our evony experience... They barely care about the quality of the money spenders game unless they start to quit and they start losing income..