Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Your first kiss!

wow, there are a lot of happy 13 year olds here. since i'm a wee bit bored i'll tell my story.
    i was 9 and there was a girl that i liked, my mates were all going on and having their laughs about it and one day they talked her up about me. when i saw her that day at school she accused me of telling them to talk to her, then slapped me. having been turned down by this girl, i went to find her best mate, who i couldn't stand, and asked if she wanted to snog. we pi ss ed her off so that still hates me. the end

Quote Originally Posted by Milonius View Post
    GET PI'S TROJAN OUT OF ME!!!
    R.I.P Milo

My first kiss.. daggum... it was right after I declared war on our rival alliance (garrrr..) and right before I cued up 20k battering rams. Metaphorically, I won 1000 cents that day. But literally, I won it 2 days later. (garrrr...)

On the roof of mall, with some geek. Oooh I'll never forget.

Honestly I was just buggin him, as usual. But, he played magic, the gathering (?) and the geeks of my class had me intrigued, so I wanted him to teach me.
    He was always stuttering and stuff when we had these get togethers after school, or when we had to do an assignment together. i was just wondering if he would faint or whatever.. besides, I'd rather fail in kissing him then doing that with one of the hot shots at school. I needed practice, so he was my test person.

It was an impulsive thing, he was shocked, so was I that I just did that. Offcourse the whole school knew in no time. And basically me and the geek became best buds after that, and actually, he wasn't such a bad kisser either.

A new study shows licking a frog can cure depression.
    Down side is, soon as you stop, the frog get depressed again.

>.<

<3

My first kiss, when playground marriage was the craze, was my bestfriend.
    He is now my step brother. :s

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Michelle Castro 6th grade graduation i cant believe i remember her name...

My best friend Aden. We were three when we became friends and he was my "first kiss". I had two "boyfriends" in grade 1 that used to fight over me (no I didn't choose them lol they were best friends and kind of... claimed me). Aden didn't like that very much to begin with, and often tried to jump in and stop them when they fought over me.

Somehow over the summer they both decided if they both couldn't have me, neither of them wanted me. So when they both broke up with me at the same time on the first day of school I was upset. They were kind of mean about it lol and my best friend beat them both up and then we got "married" (like Warsimi lol it was "in" then). That was my "first kiss".

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!

I was 11 years old, and somehow had ended up hanging around with the best looking girl in the class. It was odd because she rather annoyed me at the time, the only reason I spoke to her was because of one of my other friends. But one day myself and her were at my house with no supervision or anyone around and one thing led to another... I had a lot of firsts that day.

Quote Originally Posted by AbstractAngel View Post
    My best friend Aden. We were three when we became friends and he was my "first kiss". I had two "boyfriends" in grade 1 that used to fight over me (no I didn't choose them lol they were best friends and kind of... claimed me). Aden didn't like that very much to begin with, and often tried to jump in and stop them when they fought over me.

Somehow over the summer they both decided if they both couldn't have me, neither of them wanted me. So when they both broke up with me at the same time on the first day of school I was upset. They were kind of mean about it lol and my best friend beat them both up and then we got "married" (like Warsimi lol it was "in" then). That was my "first kiss".
    I would marry you if it weren't for that cretin you are obligated to call a "fiancee".

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    You never know.

That's right, so wouldn't it be slightly incestual if I kissed you?
    Yes but I was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness5577 View Post
    Why do you have to roll DM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    He's a big guy, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
    Wow, forgot how crazy DoubleM was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Well I've been so ridiculously bored lately, but I haven't knifed anybody up yet.

I don't have any memory of this but my parents and my elementary librarian told me that my kindergarten girlfriend and I would make out underneath the library tables while everybody else was finding a book. The first kiss that I remember was in the 3rd grade with my girlfriend on the play ground inside this concrete culvert looking thing. It wasn't very big but big enough to sneak some kisses
    Kadesh - N1 (retired)
    DToX - 134 (retired)
    Toxik - 153 (active)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost101 View Post
    What ya know. I'm 17 years old. I have never been kissed by a girl, or a guy for you trolls out there. Probably won't be kissed for a whiles yet. I never been in a relationship with anyone in real life and close up, again, probably not going to be in one for a whiles yet. I can't say I don't mind, I don't care too much because no one really was interested in me, but whatever lol. Maybe once I get my first kiss I'll post in here, but it'd be necroed months from now

I'll be getting my first kiss from this girl I love this summer when I visit her though.. Whether she likes it or not.
    yeah same here and i feel the same
    thanks to Morgan for the Sig!