Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.4 mil dead arch 1 hit

Quote Originally Posted by BigNorr View Post
    Fantastic hit +rep

If he wanted to improve it better to do a JAQ with added archer, ball, and pult, The extra cav would have been redundant as they would have been 1 shot anyway and still only act as a layer for the phracts which they did here anyway.

ive been gone from the game for a long time. and have never used a jaq smack. ive seen a couple of reports and it was a race against the defenders getting the account info to stop the attack. so i went with what i have tried and trust that works. tho i will be trying some of those jaq attacks here this weekend
    Server: ss60
    Lord Name: Mistake (since Evony forced me to change it lol)
    Alliance: Nemesis
    Prestige: 1.1 billion
    Title: Prinzessin

cus of hits like this one is why i love Horses

Quote Originally Posted by -HaCkER- View Post
    ive been gone from the game for a long time. and have never used a jaq smack. ive seen a couple of reports and it was a race against the defenders getting the account info to stop the attack. so i went with what i have tried and trust that works. tho i will be trying some of those jaq attacks here this weekend
    Yup it's always a race and you need to decide whether to trade speed for extra rounds. All depends on distance but usually speed is more important lol.

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Fantastic hit +rep

If he wanted to improve it better to do a JAQ with added archer, ball, and pult, The extra cav would have been redundant as they would have been 1 shot anyway and still only act as a layer for the phracts which they did here anyway.
    actually 15k cav would have dramatically decreased phract loss. 15k (well depending on the defending heros attack) would be enough to survive the AT + ballista fire they receive round 1. Since they live to fight in round 2, archers would actually target the handful of remaining cavs (target priorities have them attacking fastest unit, they take out scouts round 1) so your phracts would only get targeted by the archers in round 3 where there would be very few archers left to deal damage.

edit: the 5k scouts though were redundant as they got one rounded regardless

fyi you probably would have lost roughly a third of the phracts you lost if it were ideally layered, nice hit regardless, just sayin
    Last edited by Furbz5; 04-15-2011 at 04:57 PM.
    Server 176 - Furbz
    Server 166 - Furbz5 (retired)
    Server 147 - Furbz (retired)
    Server 113 - Furbz (retired)

<20:15>From [Nina] : you are hurricane katrina :-)

My best ever Cav Smack was 700K arch dead in 1 hit. 1.4M is very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Furbz5 View Post
    actually 15k cav would have dramatically decreased phract loss. 15k (well depending on the defending heros attack) would be enough to survive the AT + ballista fire they receive round 1. Since they live to fight in round 2, archers would actually target the handful of remaining cavs (target priorities have them attacking fastest unit, they take out scouts round 1) so your phracts would only get targeted by the archers in round 3 where there would be very few archers left to deal damage.

edit: the 5k scouts though were redundant as they got one rounded regardless

fyi you probably would have lost roughly a third of the phracts you lost if it were ideally layered, nice hit regardless, just sayin
    You are correct about the extra cav helping (I didn't take into acct the balls and ATs)....I'm just saying it also would have helped even further with the extra layering of archs,balls,pults.
    Last edited by BigNorr; 04-15-2011 at 05:38 PM.

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

You are correct about the extra cav helping (I didn't take into acct the balls and ATs)....I'm just saying it also would have helped even further with the extra layering of archs,balls,pults.
    right - if that would have been the case the loses would have been very low and then it would have been a perfect hit. many people still dont know or leave em out cause of the extra time they would need.

Now that is a beautiful hit !!!
    Na4 - VidiVici
    Current HC's: Lvl 16's - Vienna & Berlin

Current HH's: Saladin, Pachacuti, De Moulins, Valdemar II, Feuchtwangen, Caesar Augustus, Valdemar I, Bassenheim, Thuringen, Guru Nanak, Cyrus II, Sennacherib, Ralpacan, Cosimo Medici, Catherine Medici, Sulla, Ivan IV, Cicero, Brutus, Charlemagne, Henry II

ah I do love a nice phract smack, good job

damn that was a nice smak +rep
    FTW......ss39