Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 309

Thread: New Age I Server Opening - s152!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiemarine81 View Post
    Join Storm in Carinthia!!! here is our plan...

    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=176150
    yeah ive read that, problem is recruiting a alliance in forums before the server opens attracts the wrong kind of attention from the big coiners, or so ive experienced in th past.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    73

    Default non US

    Seems a shame that the server always seems to open at the same time of day! what about us non US players!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t0rtur3 View Post
    yeah ive read that, problem is recruiting a alliance in forums before the server opens attracts the wrong kind of attention from the big coiners, or so ive experienced in th past.
    Well we have quite a few coming from other servers so we should be fine, plus we are some of the bigger coiners. PM for invite! S152- Storm!!!

  4. #14

    Default

    If there is a Evony promotion due to Easter, can we have double cents

  5. #15

    Default

    Great! No more noobs popping up in flats where I wanna build NPC's on S151.

  6. #16

    Default

    wow another server WOW can you merge ss36 please this is a joke thankyou GR1MREAPER

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da1sy View Post
    Seems a shame that the server always seems to open at the same time of day! what about us non US players!
    Ill rush you the WAAAAAMMMMBULANCE haha jk jk

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by okiemarine81 View Post
    Well we have quite a few coming from other servers so we should be fine, plus we are some of the bigger coiners. PM for invite! S152- Storm!!!
    Hook me up ill be their day one

  9. #19

    Default

    I just want Evony to put to rest any rumors of any mergers for the N1-N4 servers. If it hasn't happened it isn't going to happen. They were damn specific that when Age2 came out, they were going to "consolidate down" the N servers. Poor addicted people sit around and wait for something that will never happen. Every time a new Age1 server opens, its just another slap in the face. Thankfully..Im done after wasting 2 years on Evony. But for the sake of your oldest members who started way back in May and June of 2009, make an official announcement. Please.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    134

    Default

    remember to join 300 you can check out and reply in my thread under age1 alliance recruitment

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •