Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Age I Server Opening - s152!

Quote Originally Posted by okiemarine81 View Post
    Join Storm in Carinthia!!! here is our plan...

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=176150
    yeah ive read that, problem is recruiting a alliance in forums before the server opens attracts the wrong kind of attention from the big coiners, or so ive experienced in th past.

Default non US

Seems a shame that the server always seems to open at the same time of day! what about us non US players!

Quote Originally Posted by t0rtur3 View Post
    yeah ive read that, problem is recruiting a alliance in forums before the server opens attracts the wrong kind of attention from the big coiners, or so ive experienced in th past.
    Well we have quite a few coming from other servers so we should be fine, plus we are some of the bigger coiners. PM for invite! S152- Storm!!!

If there is a Evony promotion due to Easter, can we have double cents

Great! No more noobs popping up in flats where I wanna build NPC's on S151.

wow another server WOW can you merge ss36 please this is a joke thankyou GR1MREAPER

Quote Originally Posted by da1sy View Post
    Seems a shame that the server always seems to open at the same time of day! what about us non US players!
    Ill rush you the WAAAAAMMMMBULANCE haha jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by okiemarine81 View Post
    Well we have quite a few coming from other servers so we should be fine, plus we are some of the bigger coiners. PM for invite! S152- Storm!!!
    Hook me up ill be their day one

I just want Evony to put to rest any rumors of any mergers for the N1-N4 servers. If it hasn't happened it isn't going to happen. They were damn specific that when Age2 came out, they were going to "consolidate down" the N servers. Poor addicted people sit around and wait for something that will never happen. Every time a new Age1 server opens, its just another slap in the face. Thankfully..Im done after wasting 2 years on Evony. But for the sake of your oldest members who started way back in May and June of 2009, make an official announcement. Please.

remember to join 300 you can check out and reply in my thread under age1 alliance recruitment