Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Napoleon I Bonaparte (Storyline/Roleplay)

Default Napoleon I Bonaparte (Storyline/Roleplay)

Hello.

This storyline will take place after the cataclysmic defeat of Napoleon I Bonaparte at the battle of Leipzig: 1813 C.E and will hopefully continue until at least the abdication scene at Fontainebleau on 1814 C.E. I will add more characters if it becomes necessary.

Thank you and enjoy.

Characters of the Storyline:

First French Empire

1. Napoleon I Bonaparte: (Conrad Jalowski)
    2. Marshal Berthier: (_______________)
    3. Marshal Ney: (pialpha)
    4. Marshal Marmont: (____________)
    5. General Montholon: (Lord Arumen)

Allied Coalition

1. Klemens von Metternich: (_____________)
    2. Francis II: (_________________)
    3. Alexander I: (Elsworth)
    4. Frederick William III: (Heraclius)
    5. Ferdinand IV: (________________)

Note: In order to become a little familiar with your character, please take the time to briefly research the significance of your character such as on their temperment and personality as well as their importance during the Napoleonic Wars.
    Last edited by Conrad_Jalowski; 06-06-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Default Continuation of the "Fall of the Imperial Eagle"

Hmm...this thread is very entertaining it appears.....

Storyline/Roleplay Begins:

Setting: Napoleon with his marshals is poring over classical and more contemporary military manuals, and atlases of the Rhineland, the eastern borderland regions of France, the Batavian region and the Helvetian cantons. Imperial Marshals Berthier, Marmont and Ney, and Imperial General Montholon are present within Napoleon's pavilion assisting him and voicing their own opinions on the military situation of the French greater empire after the battle of Leipzig: 1813 C.E.

I appreciate your love of history, but I think the reason nobody is joining is because they don't know as much about it as you. People usually like roleplays where they get to make up their characters and do what they want.

Prince of OTD.
    Founder of the Off-Topic and the SEUA.
    Earth Archmage of the Wizard Mercenaries.

And you stole the best part. lol. Seriously mate, give them a longer leash and they will join, it is actually a vary fun point in history.
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section

Thank you for the advice Lord Arumen. The character names still have to be used, however their role can be whatever the imagination holds as long as it is logical and fits into the main time frame of the years from 1813-1814 C.E.

BORN IN the Aussies....Livin' in Hawaii(yay moved)

I'd really like to join, but I just don't have time to read it all about my char.

With great regrets,

Elsworth.

Elsworth speaks in red.

The other Elsworth speaks in Blue, because indeed, he's number two.

Ok. I'd like to be one of Napoleon's men who helps him take back power (I believe Liepzig is the one in which he lost power and then stole it back the next yearm but correct me please). Unless you'd rather me be a Brit as to be your opposite.
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section

Default Character Explanation

Oh! I will provide the necessary information; just use this data to formulate a coherent image of one of the characters:

Berthier, Ney, Marmont= Imperial Marshals of the First French Empire

Montholon- Imperial General of the First French Empire

Ferdinand IV= King of the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies (Southern Italy)

Francis II= Habsburg-Lorraine Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary, King of Bohemia

Frederick William III= Hohenzollern King of Prussia

Clemens von Metternich= Austrian envoy, ambassador

Alexander I: Tsar of "All the Russias"

Default Explanation

Hmmm... Fontainebleau in 1814 C.E was the scene of Napoleon I Bonaparte's first abdication scene; Leipzig: 1813 C.E was the loss that turned the German princes against continued support of the French. In this, Napoleon I Bonaparte was exiled to Elba. He then escaped and ruled for a period called the "Hundred Days" until he met his ultimate defeat at Waterloo on 1815 C.E and was exiled for a second time to St. Helena in the South Atlantic.

Out of all the officers featured in the character list that I provided, only General Montholon stood truly loyal to Napoleon and urged him to recapture Paris from the Allied Coalition.

I'll take Frederick William III. Feel the power of my Needle Gunners (other than that I'll dig a little further into the Prussian History books and develop a realistic army around that).