Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: prestige farming

  1. #1

    Default prestige farming

    I think prestige farming should be banned on na30 someone has 27mil prestige! i dont think youshould earn prestige for losing troops only for winning wars

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.
    Posts
    990

    Default

    There are two people in the whole of the game that have over a billion prestige ... What's wrong with them doing this, all it does is mean that no-one is able to reinforce them, eg, a dis-advantage for them.

    Prestige means nothing, troop count does.
    Server 133 (SS62)

    Find me if you dare!

    http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    267

    Default

    yea in many servers people in the top 10 are not even active I really want a groups of active players to make the top spots say something funny. or if u cut and past all there names it will link to a u tube video

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    There are two people in the whole of the game that have over a billion prestige ... What's wrong with them doing this, all it does is mean that no-one is able to reinforce them, eg, a dis-advantage for them.

    Prestige means nothing, troop count does.
    ^^ agreed and really 27 million pres is nothing lol

    I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

    norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cracking my whip
    Posts
    3,803

    Default

    Following on from Hollandrock has said having masses of prestige doesn't necessarily make you a good player just one that's very apt at building and farming. If you desire to be the top pres player on any server make sure your troops count matches it.

    Egg on face anyone?

    Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hostiles Dungeon
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    why worry about what others pres is? If they want to press farm let them and you worry bout getting more troops, then see who did the better job of playing the war game
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Reading your post
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    why worry about what others pres is? If they want to press farm let them and you worry bout getting more troops, then see who did the better job of playing the war game
    Agreed + rep

  8. Default

    Prestige doesn't mean anything. Capturing Atlantis is more important than Prestige. Like Prodigy the 5 said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    why worry about what others pres is? If they want to press farm let them and you worry bout getting more troops, then see who did the better job of playing the war game
    Troops and Lv up heroes and capturing historical cities are MORE Important than prestige. You can have an inexp. person at 1billion prestige(If the player sells account to noob) or you can have a very experience person at 5k and have hundreds of thousands troops(alliance transporting troops to him.

    There is one conclusion about prestige:

    It Doesn't Matter!!!



    __________________________________________________ ____
    If you are wondering where I'm at please take a look at this post: http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=69243

    Cya everyone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Prestige is like honor, good for nothing and only to show off. I mean, I dont have to much but i think people do make assumptions on pres. People dont join clans with 7000 prestige host. But 27 mill is absurd.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami(North Cuba Lol)
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    you call a player with 27mil prestige a prestige farmer?and from na30?Rolf these servers have been there for like 2 years now dude....they should have more prestige farmers lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •