Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: prestige farming

Default prestige farming

I think prestige farming should be banned on na30 someone has 27mil prestige! i dont think youshould earn prestige for losing troops only for winning wars

Look at that tree, to your left.. Bit more... Down a little bit.. Yeah, found me.

There are two people in the whole of the game that have over a billion prestige ... What's wrong with them doing this, all it does is mean that no-one is able to reinforce them, eg, a dis-advantage for them.

Prestige means nothing, troop count does.
    Server 133 (SS62)

Find me if you dare!

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l633/ImGimp/Wabbits_com.png
    Amazing sig - Morgon le Fay!

yea in many servers people in the top 10 are not even active I really want a groups of active players to make the top spots say something funny. or if u cut and past all there names it will link to a u tube video

Quote Originally Posted by Hollandrock View Post
    There are two people in the whole of the game that have over a billion prestige ... What's wrong with them doing this, all it does is mean that no-one is able to reinforce them, eg, a dis-advantage for them.

Prestige means nothing, troop count does.
    ^^ agreed and really 27 million pres is nothing lol

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Following on from Hollandrock has said having masses of prestige doesn't necessarily make you a good player just one that's very apt at building and farming. If you desire to be the top pres player on any server make sure your troops count matches it.

Egg on face anyone?

Thanks to Infinitus for the epic B'day pressie!

why worry about what others pres is? If they want to press farm let them and you worry bout getting more troops, then see who did the better job of playing the war game
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    why worry about what others pres is? If they want to press farm let them and you worry bout getting more troops, then see who did the better job of playing the war game
    Agreed + rep

8. Default

Prestige doesn't mean anything. Capturing Atlantis is more important than Prestige. Like Prodigy the 5 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    Troops and Lv up heroes and capturing historical cities are MORE Important than prestige. You can have an inexp. person at 1billion prestige(If the player sells account to noob) or you can have a very experience person at 5k and have hundreds of thousands troops(alliance transporting troops to him.

There is one conclusion about prestige:

It Doesn't Matter!!!

__________________________________________________ ____
    If you are wondering where I'm at please take a look at this post: http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=...ostcount=69243

Cya everyone.

Prestige is like honor, good for nothing and only to show off. I mean, I dont have to much but i think people do make assumptions on pres. People dont join clans with 7000 prestige host. But 27 mill is absurd.

you call a player with 27mil prestige a prestige farmer?and from na30?Rolf these servers have been there for like 2 years now dude....they should have more prestige farmers lol