Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Gift and Server Issues May 5

The special Anniversary gift claim is currently being adjusted. Please check back in a few hours, or check out the forums for the status. We apologize for any confusion.

Thank you again for 2 years of Evony, and we are looking forward to the next 2 years!

-The Evony Team
    WHERE IS MY GIFT?

Quote Originally Posted by HardStyler View Post
    The special Anniversary gift claim is currently being adjusted. Please check back in a few hours, or check out the forums for the status. We apologize for any confusion.

Thank you again for 2 years of Evony, and we are looking forward to the next 2 years!

-The Evony Team
    WHERE IS MY GIFT?
    You still have over 2 days to claim it, and they did have to shut down a lot of stuff when reboot it, i wouldnt be surprised if you couldnt claim it till tomorrow, they will most likely try to make sure it wont cause probs like it did today.

I would just wait, patiently (or at least try)

Default What about age1

You gave gifts to Age2 but wait age2 was not arund for 2 years. What did age1 get? a big fat nothing. You crashed age1 caused us to lose troops and in some cases citys and heros. Yet what did age 1 members get? A Big Fat Nothing! Yet you egnor age1 members. Are you going to replace the troops, citys, heros and food for age1. Heck no your busy giving gifts to Age2. Age 1 can not play your contest cause age1 is not through facebook. WHERE is our chance for 1000 cents? Oh thats right Age2 is your only members. Heres thought do us all a favor and just close age1 since you do not care about us at all. Oh wait thats right you still want the money age 1 members spend so.
    Well you just lost yet another member. I have had it I am not going to play age2 and I do not want you connected to my facebook only people I trust get that info.
    I dont spend near as much as some here only $60 a month but thats another $60 a month you just lost it adds up. When you deside to treat all members the same and fair email me, till then have a good one evony.

Good point. How come Age2 is getting stuff? Age2 is not 2 years old.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

SO. What really happened? The servers were not 'down' quite a few were on the entire time, attacking, farming and having a great time picking on defenseless cities while the rest of us were struggling to get back on. When a server is down NO ONE plays... what happened today was BS.

Yeah they did mention it on FB

We're sorry for the unscheduled maintenance we had to perform, and apologize that we weren't able to give advance notice as we do for normal maintenance periods. The servers though are online. You may experience a slight delay in logging into the server as there are quite a few trying to get online at the same time. Thanks for your patience.

But we have been stuck out for hours & many players have refuged, been attacked &unable to watch over their own attacks (Possibly loosing all th troops they sent out to attack.)

I do feel as if evony should have sent us a warning rather then spamming us about the celebration every day :/ I feel that something like this is more important then a 0.003% chance of winning 1,000 cents. I feel being stuck out for hours is important information to almost every true evonyone.

I haven't had anything bad happen to me within the time of it being down but if I hadn't of managed to get on just before it it's possible I could have refuged
    Game Name: TEZ
    Server: SS45
    Alliance: WoLF_172
    Position: VH

Also I noticed the main page, the forums & the (server).evony.com/ had trouble even loading on to it's original page. I came to the forums to see what was happening..... but seing as I couldn't get on I was left completely in the dark
    Game Name: TEZ
    Server: SS45
    Alliance: WoLF_172
    Position: VH

I believe only the login servers were down, not the game servers. This was caused by the large number of players trying to log in to claim the free gift. If you weren't able to claim the gift, did you get an error message?
    Legendary Hero

It was both the game servers and login servers intermittently on and off Dawn, i managed to log into 2 servers, 1 via evony.com, 1 via the login page for the server. Couldnt login to anything from facebook, kept saying evony is not communicating or something along those lines.

Default Gift

I haven't seen the free gift but I hope there is a one month free food buff in it. That's the best thing to celebrate Evony's birthday. No farming for a month!