Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bot or not a bot

He probably has lot's of feeder accounts, otherwise I'd say that is impossible to sustain such an Army ... and is obviously a b0tter.
    RETIRED

some people use holiday and train method u holiday and come out for few hours to train some troops and farm the holiday again this way u can have unlimte(very large) amount of troops without being worried about refuge or anything i know afew peaple who do that.

130you2003 well hard thing of doing it that way is to build population......doesnt go up while in holiday......this guy sets there and has a whole alliance of alts on the bot feeding him, and even if he logged on and farmed every feeder acct on the server or if its only 1 its against the rules and it is not possible to feed that army, i could understand if he plundered people but he doesnt he does not attack at all, only sets there and defends with his bot.....when i can line up 5 mech hits to hit at same sec and i send trans to make him open gates and they also land at same sec.....he opens for trans and not for mechs.....in war reports i have had 8 hits land in same sec and he only killed trans NO MECH....no human can do that

in war reports i have had 8 hits land in same sec and he only killed trans NO MECH....no human can do that
    your timing must have been bad i never encountered a b0t that can do that or that fast and i have hit many bot accounts.
    also i dont know about that guy just saying i know ppl who dont need to b0t to make huge armies all u have to do is come out 2hours before maint and holiday again 2 hours after u get to farm full npc's 2 times and u get 2 rounds of training troops with instant hero's and 1m+ pop after a month u can become a giant and i know ppl doing the same thing for months u wont even beleive what they have lol.
    Last edited by i30you2003; 06-16-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: few mistakes in typing . . .

yeah i understand that man, and yes there are bots that can open gates up to 25 times a second......wr show all hits landed on same second....i think 1 mech was 1 sec off but still even at 7 hits you cant open gates like that with the lag in our server....

Hey billyjoe xoxo

Have you tried adding trans to your mech waves? sure its costly and reduces the effectiveness of your waves a bit but it should make this bot (or alleged bot to keep the naysayers happy) open for your mech waves too. And if memory servers me correctly you have a mahoooooosive hero to replace them fast anyway ;-)
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoe View Post
    130you2003 well hard thing of doing it that way is to build population......doesnt go up while in holiday......this guy sets there and has a whole alliance of alts on the bot feeding him, and even if he logged on and farmed every feeder acct on the server or if its only 1 its against the rules and it is not possible to feed that army, i could understand if he plundered people but he doesnt he does not attack at all, only sets there and defends with his bot.....when i can line up 5 mech hits to hit at same sec and i send trans to make him open gates and they also land at same sec.....he opens for trans and not for mechs.....in war reports i have had 8 hits land in same sec and he only killed trans NO MECH....no human can do that

Normally I don't get bent out of shape when silly little threads like this is created but this one just so happened to be seen by me on a day I'm in a rather grouchy mood.

A) How do you know he bots? Because he closed his gates so you didnt get a report on him and possibly so he didnt gain any honour? hmmm I do that and I have 3-5 million scouts in my cities almost all the time, I just dont like having honour. Would you turn around and call me a bot?

B) How do you know that he has a whole alliance full of bots? you're obviously not in his alliance so you don't know what goes on there... there is such things as people that log in and feed friends because they have better armies and heroes.

C) Your timing must suck or hes a really good player, I have closed gates on mechs and opened on trans before because it makes the attacker VERY angry lol ...

You've got enemies? Good that means you've stood up for something in your life.

Billy stop bytching and wipe and take the res instead :P

Nothing can open a gate 25 times in 1 second theres a thing called lag.

Quote Originally Posted by nAttacker View Post
    Billy stop bytching and wipe and take the res instead :P
    Wipe it? You seriously think it's that easy to wipe out an army like that?

If the guy does bot, then he'll need a heck of an army to beat the gates of that player.. Also Attacker, if Billy has the same amount of army like that guy to wipe out all those troops, can't we call him a botter too? Seeing as he has the same kind of army as the person accused in the thread?