Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 26,000 Cent Giveaway on Facebook and Twitter!

Default 26,000 Cent Giveaway on Facebook and Twitter!

As part of Summer Solstice Festival, we're giving all of our players plenty of chances to win FREE Evony Cents by participating in our contests running on Facebook and Twitter!

Go to Facebook now >>
    Go to Twitter now >>

Anyone is eligible, Age I or Age II! Even if you've never followed us on Twitter or signed up for Facebook, you can do it now and still have plenty of chances to win 1000, 2000, or even 3000 Cents! It's our way of thanking you for playing and supporting Evony!

We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield all summer,

The Evony Team
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 06-17-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Legendary Hero

this is only on age 2 ?
    You Can Only Get Better By Facing A Better Opponent
    Time Is The Key

Default Read

Anyone is eligible, Age I or Age II!

Why can't people READ.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogyn View Post
    Anyone is eligible, Age I or Age II!

Why can't people READ.
    S/he posted 2hours before dawnseeker edited it so maybe he edited saying Age 1 and age2
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm going to party like it's 1999.
    Server 188 - Fear

Default better if

hey dawnseeker i think it would be nice if product dev would create a server port item which can teleport to another chosen server,i dont care how much is the price but it is exciting to have this kind of item.it will last 24hr and can be extended like adding another one.....im sure this would be a best seller among the rest of the items in ageI ....please can u pass it on please to the product dev team.....thnx long live evony!

Um, what do we have to do to be eligible? I have you liked on facebook but am unable to comment on any of the posts?? So if its one where you have to comment to get a chance Id like it fixed so I could please.

yet again people like i get screwed in the contests cause Evony wishes not to make it available to the entire evony community who chooses not to have accounts on facebook and twitter that get hacked so easily
    and w/e u say bout anyone able to enter it is a lie u cant enter into a facebook contest without having a facebook account, cant even access facebook pages due to the same thing
    Last edited by LordFox25; 06-17-2011 at 03:35 PM.

I dont play AgeII, however might be Evony admin in disquise

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=178229

I really don't get what I have to do. I visited the link, I clicked on the app ... and it took me to na23, which I don't play and would never enter a contest relating to it? How do you enter?
    Wow ... it's been a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I really don't get what I have to do. I visited the link, I clicked on the app ... and it took me to na23, which I don't play and would never enter a contest relating to it? How do you enter?
    If you click on the facebook link and look at what's on the evony's wall, it mentions how to enter the competition (e.g. todays was to go on twitter by following the link and respond to its challenge that way). You don't need to click 'go to app'

"Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world."
    - R. D. Laing

I just wanna know if you all are kids?