Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 26,000 Cent Giveaway on Facebook and Twitter!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW...........ok i have a great idea id like EVONY to be on xbox 360 how bout that like the game on xbox upgraded so you can watch the battles and have cinamatics and everything XBOX it up evony!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you can pay for coins with microsoft points YAY the best link it to your xbox account wow isnt that a smart money making merge i think so.
    2 seconds ago ? Like ? ? Unsubscribe
    James Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by xXXPOWNERXXx View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW...........ok i have a great idea id like EVONY to be on xbox 360 how bout that like the game on xbox upgraded so you can watch the battles and have cinamatics and everything XBOX it up evony!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you can pay for coins with microsoft points YAY the best link it to your xbox account wow isnt that a smart money making merge i think so.
    2 seconds ago ? Like ? ? Unsubscribe
    James Steffen

OH yeah join my group on face book E-vony and look me up and send me a freind request with my yahoo id jsteffen45@yahoo.com PEACE EVERYONE EVONY 4 EVS.

OH yeah join my group on face book E-vony and look me up and send me a freind request with my yahoo id jsteffen45@yahoo.com PEACE EVERYONE EVONY 4 EVS.

omg.that .is.the.greatest.idea.ever.ok.in.all.of.na.33.lol
    Last edited by Alusair; 08-14-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: triple post

2. 06-22-2011, 05:01 AM

3. 06-22-2011, 07:14 AM

4. 06-22-2011, 10:09 AM

Reason
    spambot

5. 06-22-2011, 10:37 AM

I still don't get the Evony competition thing.

My response just happens to be a YES
    Who ever thinks the medal drop rate for 4th of july should be 50% for 24hrs REPLY OR QUOTE YES TO THIS POST......................

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    Ok, so I tried the competion thing like Evony wanted us to do, and my computer caught 8 viruses from it. I do agree with everyone on the making the game coins available to EVERYONE, as I feel the wheel of misfortune is rigged in a way that only the top 50 players get ALL the good items, like the medal boxes, the game coins, and several other useful items. All I have ever gotten from the wheel of misfortune, and Im still getting them, is Stone.

Oh, and another thing is, Evony needs to replace the food that everyone has lost, while the little "technical difficulties" was going on.

I feel like everyone should get something USEFUL in return for waiting for the servers to come back up... like game cents... since technically, Evony has false advertised, multiple times.

I and everyone else would like to see some justice done here. Please fix the little issues. The reason I am posting this here is because the ADMINS keep making it to where I can't post anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

When in the hell are the servers supposed to be up. I have been waiting for the last 6 hours for my server to come back up..

I dont see where we can enter the competiton. Also, please reactivate my account, and stop deactivating it..... Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

As part of Summer Solstice Festival, we're giving all of our players plenty of chances to win FREE Evony Cents by participating in our contests running on Facebook and Twitter!

Go to Facebook now >>
    Go to Twitter now >>

Anyone is eligible, Age I or Age II! Even if you've never followed us on Twitter or signed up for Facebook, you can do it now and still have plenty of chances to win 1000, 2000, or even 3000 Cents! It's our way of thanking you for playing and supporting Evony!

We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield all summer,

The Evony Team
    Hello... Why can't I post in any other place other than this place? I would love to put my tosense into agreement with everyone else, but from what i've noticed, you guys don't give a rats ass about any of your players. I can guarantee you guys will be loosing a few /lot of paying players
    Last edited by Alusair; 08-14-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: sextuple post

26k cent give away ? I lost troops and cities due to evony cluster ...whatever...i want all 26k deposited now...not only to myself but to all effected by your security issues

I know. They need to at least reimburse us. After all I have put almost 1 thousand dollars into this game to play, not to be shut down........

This is . I haven't spent all that money and all this time for the server to go down, and NOT get an email about it.
    Last edited by Alusair; 08-14-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: double post and removing profanity

9. 06-22-2011, 08:56 PM

10. 06-22-2011, 09:08 PM

11. 06-23-2011, 09:04 PM

12. 06-24-2011, 01:30 AM

13. 06-24-2011, 08:36 AM

14. 06-24-2011, 10:07 AM

15. 06-24-2011, 01:01 PM

16. 06-24-2011, 03:23 PM

17. 06-24-2011, 06:24 PM

18. 06-24-2011, 08:00 PM

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest!
    Legendary Hero