Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hero Experience Calculator/Mechanics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Sea.
    Posts
    447

    Default Hero Experience Calculator/Mechanics

    Hello all,

    I am looking for some sort of method/calculator to determine the approximate amount of hero experience that will be gained from specific PvP attacks..

    My intend is to look at PvP hero experience, and determine whether or not embassy bombs with 1.1mil attacking troop counts is a viable way to level heroes, with the participation of an alliance buddy..

    (Thank you in advance for thoughts/direction towards sources that may be helpful)

    ^^Look Ma, Voulkos' first siggy done outside of MS Paint!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Coming Soon Near You.
    Posts
    152

    Default

    If you look around at some of the more impressive reports on here it makes perfect sense to get with an alliance member and hit for exp; several i've seen achieve 40mil exp. in one hit.

    ^Thanks to GermainZ^
    ss58 s135 na22 na33 na36
    13 5 1 0

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Sea.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Behasaboliagon View Post
    If you look around at some of the more impressive reports on here it makes perfect sense to get with an alliance member and hit for exp; several i've seen achieve 40mil exp. in one hit.
    that's what piqued my interest in this topic.... I was just hoping to get some numbers before I start wasting a whole bunch of resources and build-time and honor, especially as I was looking at trying it out on s152, where that stuff is more valuable, seeing as my account there is much smaller:/

    ^^Look Ma, Voulkos' first siggy done outside of MS Paint!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    I was actually gonna make a guide about this in a couple months. There are lots of ways to 'set up' these kind of hits but what the most efficent way is not known as of this time. It depends a lot on attack and pol hero levels. Here is what is gained per unit killed, if you come up with something PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    As you all know (I hope) the most common way to get experience for your hero is to send him/her on an attack. Your hero gain exp by the amount of troops you kill not by how much you loose!!!
    -Worker - 2.25
    -Warrior - 3.05
    -Scout - 6.95
    -Pikeman - 9
    -Swordsman - 13.5
    -Archer - 13.5
    -Cavalry - 28.5
    -Cataphract - 87.5
    -Transporter - 29.75
    -Ballista - 100
    -Battering Ram - 137.5
    -Catapult - 290

    -Trap - 8.75
    -Abaitis - 16.75
    -Archer's Tower - 54.5
    -Rolling log - 63
    -Defensive Trebuchet - 166

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia,Adelaide
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas101 View Post
    I was actually gonna make a guide about this in a couple months. There are lots of ways to 'set up' these kind of hits but what the most efficent way is not known as of this time. It depends a lot on attack and pol hero levels. Here is what is gained per unit killed, if you come up with something PM me please.
    lol make Trebs the best way to get Exp, just ask a friend to build a treb city and repeatly hit it. since Trebs only need Food, and stone shouldnt be to much of a problem in less that city is a war city.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rep of Ireland
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    never heard of such a calcualter
    Khaldun: evonys to cheep to pay for modles instead they get nerds to draw them
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

  7. #7

    Default

    Easiest way would be to make a simple spreadsheet and paste the enemy's losses in, after using evocalc or dxcalc (whichever you trust most).
    Now, if you want a full calculator (that calculates troop losses from both sides and returns EXP gains), well, it could take hours -but it's definetely possible to make one using Excel and Birtle's Age I formulas, along with the combat rules.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    Easiest way would be to make a simple spreadsheet and paste the enemy's losses in, after using evocalc or dxcalc (whichever you trust most).
    Now, if you want a full calculator (that calculates troop losses from both sides and returns EXP gains), well, it could take hours -but it's definetely possible to make one using Excel and Birtle's Age I formulas, along with the combat rules.
    Yea this is the simple way to do it but ... What about resource costs to build troops? How fast can u make them? What experiance does building hero get making them? What you want to do is to find a common standard and then go from there, I'm thinking of using a 'gold standard' that im fine tuning atm and going from there.

  9. #9

    Default

    I made a calc (planning to release soon) that does the following:
    Calculate total troop upkeep, time & resources needed to train needed troops (needed = goal - existing), gold fee to buy resources that are still needed (after inputing existing resources) to do so, from the market, and more features that aren't really related to what you want. I could add a section that gives you experience gained by hero, based on killed troops (you'd have to input that part)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Eating a cat
    Posts
    2,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    I made a calc (planning to release soon) that does the following:
    Calculate total troop upkeep, time & resources needed to train needed troops (needed = goal - existing), gold fee to buy resources that are still needed (after inputing existing resources) to do so, from the market, and more features that aren't really related to what you want. I could add a section that gives you experience gained by hero, based on killed troops (you'd have to input that part)
    Theres a similar one already floating around, a guy made a thread about it somewhere

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •