Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evony Puzzle

Default An Evony Puzzle

I'm starting this for those who want to showcase their battle skills theoretically so they don't have to complain about farming, brute force attacks, bots and che@ts/glitches. This is similar to a chess puzzle.

Just when you logged on to your Evony acct, you got a flashing bird. You checked the incoming attack/s. You can see 80k balls and 45k pults heading your way in 8mins. Closely behind it is another 99k archers+1k cavs followed closely by 7 waves of 100k transporters.

Your troops are all gone except about 100k archers and under 10 each of the other troops you recovered from the medic camp. You have lost your wall fortifications.

Your other cities, including that of your presently online allies are far and wont be able to send reinforcements in time except support you with a 1000 attack, 50 int hero.

You checked the stats of the heroes, first wave, 400 attack, 50 int. 2nd wave 380 attack hero, 30 int. The other heroes are insignificant.

You dont have a good pol hero but still with that time, it can make a little of every wall fortifications before you get hit.

Your horn and corselet are still active.

What's the best effort (in terms of archer losses) assuming you know the enemy has corselet/horn activated also (this is for awesomeness).

Don't use troops more than what is stated but you can use less. Also, it's not possible to insert layers in between attacks.

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Close gates on mechs
    Close gates on hammer (if time spacing permits, more than 1sec gate flip)
    Time 100 traps or 100 abatis to pop up same time as trans will hit
    Open on trans

=> 700k dead trans

If no time to close on hammer, just time the 5k range to pop up before the mechs arrive, 1-2 secs ahead.
    Make sure you have complete rainbow layering.
    Open gates on hammer onwards.

PS. I like this type of thread. Kudos to the threadstarter for this idea
    Last edited by Melri; 06-22-2011 at 01:39 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Ok. Im going to give you a hint. Best effort is to defend against all attacks succesfully.

Run away scearming, i dont wanna dieeeeee!!!!!

Awesome Sig Thanks to Morgan le Fay
    Sig Shop
    Quote Originally Posted by skull.evo View Post
    I play alot and yeh 5 years may not be alot to you but it shows I never quiet

And please don't rely on luck or chance.

Or move all ur troops + recources away. Wait for the masses of troops to get to ur city and find nothing. Build up and smash him to pieces later on with help from friends/alliance members.

Does that help?
    Last edited by acer5200; 06-22-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Sig Shop

Nope. Im sorrry. You have to successfully fend off the attacks. Also, you dont have enough transporters since you have only less than 10 each of the other troops.

Awww.

Well Im stumped. And u made this problem up by urself? Or did it happen to u?

Is this bout Age1 or Age2?
    Last edited by acer5200; 06-22-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Sig Shop

This is Age I. I don't know Age II, honestly. Haven't even tried opening an acct there.

And I just made this up to work some minds out.

This is Age 1. I honestly don't know about Age 2 and I haven't even tried opening an account there.

And I made this up.
    Last edited by acer5200; 06-22-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Nice, rep for making.

I play AgeII and i lttle AgeI. Cud be why i got it wrong :P

Sig Shop