Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Downtime Today

Default Server Downtime Today

Update: All servers are now online. Thanks for your patience.

As I'm sure you all noticed, we had a complete outage of our website today due to a problem at our datacenter. This resulted in game and web servers being offline while we worked on the problem. The servers are coming back online now and should all be up soon.

As usual, when there are server status problems, we used twitter and facebook to communicate with our players in real time so everyone knows what is going on. We encourage everyone to follow us on Twitter so you can get these important updates:

Evony Twitter
    Evony Facebook

We apologize for the outage and we'll have more information soon about server status and such. Thanks for bearing with us.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 06-23-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    Legendary Hero

Apology accepted but don't let it happen again. Kidding!
    Please feel free to "Red Rep" me, I wants it!
    EPIC FIRETRUCKIN PHAIL!

twitter tells me to go here, here they tell me to go to twitter, which is it?

sweet quick question though cause i know some of us weren't fully booted is there gonna be comp cause i saw some cities capped as well? and nice work to Evony for once again fixing the problem

"si vis pacem para bellum"
    {If you wish for peace, prepare for war}

How do you check the server status like the most recent tweet says?
    "I fought with courage to preserve
    Not my way of life, but yours"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6dsSRcbJA

this is total bs i have been hit during the entire power outage bs and still not able to log i have spent well into the thousands on this game and about ready to say *** it if i lose that city i am out of here

*Gets a Darth Vader suit and mask and comes back*

"You have failed me for the last time."

Just kidding...But when should the servers be up again?
    Formerly known as Jurnis

I think with all this **** going on with evony and login problems that we should be entitled to a few weeks of free food i think its only fair ive put a good amount money into this game and have lost troops due to refuge cause i couldnt login and so have others so i say free food for a few weeks would be nice way to say sorry to all evony players and show us that u care some what about the players i dont think this is to much to ask for
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    As I'm sure you all noticed, we had a complete outage of our website today due to a problem at our datacenter. This resulted in game and web servers being offline while we worked on the problem. The servers are coming back online now and should all be up soon.

As usual, when there are server status problems, we used twitter and facebook to communicate with our players in real time so everyone knows what is going on. We encourage everyone to follow us on Twitter so you can get these important updates:

Evony Twitter
    Evony Facebook

We apologize for the outage and we'll have more information soon about server status and such. Thanks for bearing with us.
    Last edited by punktin; 06-22-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Sweet thanks, Dawn.

What do I do now
    Troops In the way I do not know if it arrived Will die because of cold
    Please save the heroes lol