Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hero Glitched

dont fret i have seen hero glitched/stuck
    it usually takes a couple days at the most, always have heard they were returned

I dont play AgeII, however might be Evony admin in disquise

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=178229

Default this is sad

I can't believe this hasn't gained much response from the evony mods. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot and I am attaching it.

Hannibal's hero is lvl 1323 - if he were to purchase coins to get a new hero to that level, at $10 per on war per level that would be $13,230.

I would quit too if that were my hero and it got lost in a server glitch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contact Davemata he is the only one on here that i have ever gotten help from on issue, if he cant help you directly he will point you in the right direction.

I hope they get this fixed for you soon Hanni. Ive seen others who had heros hacked returned. Yours should be a much easier fix then that since you have reports to prove its whereabouts. GL.
    Lets see some evony customer service here.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJoe View Post
    Contact Davemata he is the only one on here that i have ever gotten help from on issue, if he cant help you directly he will point you in the right direction.
    Well I sent mail to DawnSeeker and Thantalium, so I guess hitting up DaveMata can't hurt.

Instant everything to instant scouts......

I had my hero disappear on me while i was in a 2 day holiday..

It took them awhile (just over 1 month) but I got it back and that was through the Request... glad its home

Im quitting also if Hanni doesnt get his hero back. It should not take long for someone to respond to this...But for whatever reason it always does...

That is the response to my help spot ticket regarding my hero.

You have to be kidding me.

Phil ? June 23 2011, 05:14 PM
    Greetings,

In compensation for the global game outage yesterday we are awarding all players 100 Cents plus 10 amulets. These items will be placed on your account within the next 24 hours. We apologize for the downtime and any issues it caused. The downtime was caused by an issue in on our our datacenters that was out of our control. Our Staff moved the servers to a new location in order to bring the game back up sooner. Again we apologize for the delay, please enjoy the free cents and amulets!

Have a great day!

the have a great day at the end tops off the response

In my bed... With a pillow between my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal_SS48 View Post
    That is the response to my help spot ticket regarding my hero.

You have to be kidding me.

Phil ? June 23 2011, 05:14 PM
    Greetings,

In compensation for the global game outage yesterday we are awarding all players 100 Cents plus 10 amulets. These items will be placed on your account within the next 24 hours. We apologize for the downtime and any issues it caused. The downtime was caused by an issue in on our our datacenters that was out of our control. Our Staff moved the servers to a new location in order to bring the game back up sooner. Again we apologize for the delay, please enjoy the free cents and amulets!

Have a great day!
    Yea I've had response's to some helpspot tickets that made no sense and had nothing to do with what I was asking LOL

It might just be a generic response they're giving out especially from yesterdays outage

Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
    I don't know why
    Keep making me laugh, Let's go get high
    The road is long, we carry on
    Try to have fun in the meantime