Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gcalc

Default Germain's Evony Calculator (v2.7)

Features:
    I- Troops:
    • Troop upkeep & time to train calculator (takes into consideration the number of barracks & their lvls as well as the population; training time shown is the training time all desired troops take to train)
      PS: It considers that your population will be fully regenerated once queue 1 is done, so that full available population can be used for queue 2, and so on..
    • Shows Mayor's EXP Gain after training troops.
    • Takes into consideration existing troops.
    • Graph showing current & needed troops, as well as production time.
    • You can input your hourly food production. It also gives you farming suggestions. And if you input the number of NPCs you farm daily, it'll tell you how many more of each lvl you could farm. Also gives you a daily food bill (once the farming is done).
    • Outputs required resources to train remaining troops, as well as resources still missing once yours are exhausted. Also outputs fee to buy these from the market.
    • Depending on your current resources, tells you how many of each troop you could train.
    • Outputs needed time for troops to train along with resource production, once current resources are depleted.
    • Shows troops' stats depending on techs & hero's stats.
    • Distance calculator (working with coords such as 799,799 and 1,1).
    • Plundering calculator (how much of each resource you would plunder using X transporters, needed transporters to plunder all resources; distance & techs are part of the calculation).
    • Advanced plundering calculator. You can now choose any combo of troops, not only transporters.

II- City
    • Wall fortifications calc (takes into consideration hero's POL & techs), as well as wall's lvl (for remaining spaces). Just as the troops section, tells you the amount of resources you need, fee to buy resources still missing from market, etc..
    • City manager (building time to reach goal; POL & techs taken into consideration).
    • City buildings (farms, sawmills..).
    • Researches.
    • Resource production calculator.

III- Hero
    • Hero EXP calculator and graph (EXP gained per day depending on farming).
    • EXP gain calculator (depending on troops killed).
    • EXP gain calculator (Lv5&10 NPCs).

IV- Other
    • Personal Map.
    • A good looking menu /o/

Excel 2007 or later required. If you have an earlier version of Excel, consider downloading the free Microsoft office compatibility pack by clicking here.

Download (v2.7; macros must be enabled) | Virus Scan
    If you choose to disallow macros, all features will still function, except the Map, which might not update correctly.

Known Issues:
    • EXP gained by town hall not shown. This is because I don't know the values; post them here if you do ^_^
    • When using the plundering calculator (basic & advanced), plundered resources might exceed by 1-5 resources the total carrying load (0.001k-0.005k).

Suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful.
    Last edited by GermainZ; 06-26-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    SOTM #2 - Congratulations to WarSimi!

Create custom forum themes | Germain's Evony Forum Customizer
    Germain's Evony Calculator (GCALC) | 20+ features (v2.7)

Just downloaded it and it looks awesome, lots of information to be found out from it.
    As I said I have just downloaded it so haven't really tried it out much but the set up looks good.
    I especially like the idea of food production telling you how many 10's or 5's to farm a day, which I'm hoping to start using.

Overall looks great and must have took a lot of time to make

+Rep

Just downloaded it and playing around with it now. So far I love it

+rep from me as well

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

Nice work man. Great work even
    I still like mine better
    Try factoring in resource production (not only food).
    Grey is prey, Red is dead.

Thanks to Tsubasa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    He is not picking his nose, his finger is clearly out of his nose. The pic is obviously the transition after he has picked his nose, but before the finger goes into his mouth. It's an action shot.

Nice work man. Great work even
    So far I love it
    Overall looks great and must have took a lot of time to make
    <3 Thanks

I still like mine better
    The version I have doesn't really perform well (e.g. troop production not being rounded down [no instant troops], giving total production time without going further and taking into consideration barracks, queues [not in a realistic way, at least. It gives fractions], etc..)

I could do it the simple way, but I'll probably make it count once resources are depleted (Current Res. < Res. Limit)
    EDIT: Much more complicated than I thought. Besides, it's impossible since you can't know which troops the user will queue first. I'll go for the simple way (In other words, it can't input "Your resources will be used in xx hours, then you'll need to wait yy hours" since xx is a variable, depending on the user's priorities)
    Nice sug, I'll work on it whenever I have time.
    Last edited by GermainZ; 06-29-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    Features:
    [list]I'd love to hear feedback & suggestions (and bugs reports). Hope you find it useful.
    Downloaded it 2 minutes ago and I already love it. Great job!

--------------------
    Retired 7/28/11

Nice calc, it does beat the snot out of the other ones out there. I will have some suggestions as to how to improve it when I go through it a bit. Release of this calc makes my gold standard theroy moot so im not releasing it. Im off to kingory forums, see if I can find another challange there
    Last edited by Lucas101; 06-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Done. V1.8 now
    Can someone think of a major thing to implement? I don't really want to go to 2.0 with just a minor adjustment. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
    Done. V1.8 now
    Can someone think of a major thing to implement? I don't really want to go to 2.0 with just a minor adjustment. Meh.
    Yes.

A graph of your overall troop count over time as predicted using the following data:

-how many troops you currently have
    -how many npc's you can farm, gradually more over time as income/troop training speed increases
    -the increasing level of your hero, based on the amount of exp it will gain from farming

Also, a couple nice *gadgets*:
    -hero experience calculator (how many levels with how much experience)
    -hero excal calculator (how much attack with excal? how much attack if you took away excal?)
    -Mini-map (in which you can fill in the coordinates of cities to get a general idea of who's where)

Good luck and if you need help with anything... mail me!
    Grey is prey, Red is dead.

Thanks to Tsubasa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    He is not picking his nose, his finger is clearly out of his nose. The pic is obviously the transition after he has picked his nose, but before the finger goes into his mouth. It's an action shot.

Quote Originally Posted by thierryd View Post
    Yes.

A graph of your overall troop count over time as predicted using the following data:

-how many troops you currently have
    -how many npc's you can farm, gradually more over time as income/troop training speed increases
    -the increasing level of your hero, based on the amount of exp it will gain from farming

Also, a couple nice *gadgets*:
    -hero experience calculator (how many levels with how much experience)

http://evonypedia.com/Hero_Experience_Calculator
    -hero excal calculator (how much attack with excal? how much attack if you took away excal?)
    Here you can go a step further and include a function which allows the player to see what training time per troop s/he would have if s/he applied excal eqn is: (ln[(time+1/base bt)/.9^σ]/ln (.995))/1.25=hero lvl... or eve do this for a polwih wall d, similarly eqn is (ln[(time+1/base bt)/.9^σ]/ln (.995))/1.25=hero lvl where σ=MS/Mc or =Consruction, or if u want to get uber creative add in a function where the person can see how the pol of the hero affects building time of units
    -Mini-map (in which you can fill in the coordinates of cities to get a general idea of who's where)
    didnt somone get sued by evony for doing this exact thing?Good luck and if you need help with anything... mail me!
    I doubt u need the help but its there anyways ...