- Troop upkeep & time to train calculator (takes into consideration the number of barracks & their lvls as well as the population; training time shown is the training time all desired troops take to train)
PS: It considers that your population will be fully regenerated once queue 1 is done, so that full available population can be used for queue 2, and so on..
- Shows Mayor's EXP Gain after training troops.
- Takes into consideration existing troops.
- Graph showing current & needed troops, as well as production time.
- You can input your hourly food production. It also gives you farming suggestions. And if you input the number of NPCs you farm daily, it'll tell you how many more of each lvl you could farm. Also gives you a daily food bill (once the farming is done).
- Outputs required resources to train remaining troops, as well as resources still missing once yours are exhausted. Also outputs fee to buy these from the market.
- Depending on your current resources, tells you how many of each troop you could train.
- Outputs needed time for troops to train along with resource production, once current resources are depleted.
- Shows troops' stats depending on techs & hero's stats.
- Distance calculator (working with coords such as 799,799 and 1,1).
- Plundering calculator (how much of each resource you would plunder using X transporters, needed transporters to plunder all resources; distance & techs are part of the calculation).
- Advanced plundering calculator. You can now choose any combo of troops, not only transporters.
- Wall fortifications calc (takes into consideration hero's POL & techs), as well as wall's lvl (for remaining spaces). Just as the troops section, tells you the amount of resources you need, fee to buy resources still missing from market, etc..
- City manager (building time to reach goal; POL & techs taken into consideration).
- City buildings (farms, sawmills..).
- Resource production calculator.
- Hero EXP calculator and graph (EXP gained per day depending on farming).
- EXP gain calculator (depending on troops killed).
- EXP gain calculator (Lv5&10 NPCs).
- Personal Map.
- A good looking menu /o/
Excel 2007 or later required. If you have an earlier version of Excel, consider downloading the free Microsoft office compatibility pack by clicking here.
Download (v2.7; macros must be enabled) | Virus Scan
If you choose to disallow macros, all features will still function, except the Map, which might not update correctly.
- EXP gained by town hall not shown. This is because I don't know the values; post them here if you do ^_^
- When using the plundering calculator (basic & advanced), plundered resources might exceed by 1-5 resources the total carrying load (0.001k-0.005k).
Suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful.