Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 30,000 Cent Giveaway on Facebook and Twitter

Hybrid View

Default 30,000 Cent Giveaway on Facebook and Twitter

It's that time again! Another promotion means another fun contest on Facebook and Twitter! This time we're upping the rewards to 30,000 Cents!

Go to Facebook now >>
    Go to Twitter now >>

Anyone can participate from Age I or Age II. You don't need to have your account linked to Evony. Get a piece of the action! As always, thanks for playing Evony.

We'll see you on the battlefield.
    Legendary Hero

Maybe I can win this time...

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

3. 07-08-2011, 05:15 AM

Reason
    spambot

As usual this is crap. Your not being fair to all the members. Not everyone wants to be on facebook or twitter. Plus both websites have a tendency of having viruses. Why must you do this sort of contest. Do something that everyone wants and not just to get more people on other website.

Sleeping on a sidewalk somewhere, if you find me feed me please O_o

its no near fair the odds of some1 winning is like 20 in a million and theres not all players on Fb and Twitter that means not every one can run in the competitionso its not fair to all the evony players
    Signature By Morgana Le Fay

Why dont you do it in game?
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm going to party like it's 1999.
    Server 188 - Fear

7. 07-08-2011, 09:29 AM

Reason
    spambot

yet another FAILTASTIC job by the customer service department of Evony

Come on guys, you have a game that thousands of people love, one that we are all willing to spend money on, yet you blatantly refuse to listen to the customer base and won't even acknowledge us when we complain about issues.

You won't fix server issues, you won't fix account issues, you won't offer packages that differ from previous packages and again ignore what the customers are begging for DOUBLE CENTS. It's not like giving double cents takes anything away from the company, it actually boost sales.

As for the contests, in all honesty Evony is offering contests that everyone CAN participate in, we just choose not to based on the issues of viruses and hacks with Tweeter and Facebook. Don't blame Evony for a personal choice of avoiding the contest to avoid the viruses. That also doesn't mean that Evony can't take that into consideration and create a contest that is in game and server based ... maybe a weekly contest for best hits on 10's or create a NPC that ports randomly and when hit gives a coin reward ... maybe my ideas suck but still the point is create something in game to prevent the need for tissue in the forums.

Signature Designed By Morgan Le Fey
    137 / SS54 - DeathInc ~ Nomade / 11oo11 RETIRED
    151 - WRATH ~ llloVolll RETIRED
    154 - Ego ~ llililill RETIRED
    164 - Figure It Out

Sleeping on a sidewalk somewhere, if you find me feed me please O_o

yep very fail tastic lol come on evony have some heart and make the competition for all players fb and twitter or not
    Signature By Morgana Le Fay

10. 07-08-2011, 11:50 AM

Reason
    spambot