Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prestige Abuse

if you have a problem with this guy just boot him, no need for a witch hunt. If he is legit then its his right not to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    If you choke a smurf what color does it turn?
    red
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

No, i am not calling you pathetic. But worrying about someone gain pres should not be the concern of a host. If this bothers you boot him, plain and simple. I'm sure another alliance will take him in.

Quote Originally Posted by Death2foc View Post
    No, i am not calling you pathetic. But worrying about someone gain pres should not be the concern of a host. If this bothers you boot him, plain and simple. I'm sure another alliance will take him in.
    I'm not booting him because I don't know if he is doing anything wrong. I want to know if he is.

I think it's become a little clearer that I'm not going to get any responses here that are decent. I say in the first post things that it isn't and they are suggested over and over again. No one even reads anymore.

praying gets you about 30k pres a day if you do it consistently so its not that
    building troops well if its not instant then we can say its not that
    if its not npc hitting then what is it
    Khaldun: evonys to cheep to pay for modles instead they get nerds to draw them
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

all this fight cus some1 prest farming?LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mageofpie View Post
    I'm not booting him because I don't know if he is doing anything wrong. I want to know if he is.

I think it's become a little clearer that I'm not going to get any responses here that are decent. I say in the first post things that it isn't and they are suggested over and over again. No one even reads anymore.
    I read but only when put at the bottom of movies. But like I stated earlier not the concern of the host.

seem you dont read either. If he is doing anything wrong then why would he tell you? If he is legit then why would he want to tell you? not getting any answer so you come here to get it. Dont like what you hear so you say that the problem is with everyone here. Just boot him if it bothers you that much. If i were him i wouldnt want to be in an alliance with a host like you anyways so you will be saving him the trouble of quitting and losing press
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

There's a chance he could be doing it legitimately, I'm sure. But in this case, I have reason to believe it isn't - and he refuses to prove me wrong. If it was legitimate there's be nothing to hide.

I'm sure I saw you posting about how you wanted to know why you were so far behind in 153 once and this could be one of the reasons.

I believe something wrong has been done here, and all I'm asking is what that is. Not here to start a debate on the ethics on abusing the game mechanics.

So we can rule out 8/9 NPCs also.
    I doubt his high prestige is the cause and effect of my inability to build troops.

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun

He gets all that prestige spending money...100% sure LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    red
    really?
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR LYONS View Post
    praying gets you about 30k pres a day if you do it consistently so its not that
    building troops well if its not instant then we can say its not that
    if its not npc hitting then what is it
    Yeah just boot him if it's such a big problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewster33 View Post
    all this fight cus some1 prest farming?LOL
    Yes...

~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

I cyber stalk people for fun